Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why not Islam?

RavenHawk

Funny how survival instinct only applies to a state created on the back of terrorism acts on innocent Palestinians and introduced suicide bombings to achieve their dream state. Now the other party does what ever it can to ensure it's survival, it's deemed to be terrorism! Ironic.

The OP is an interesting question, why not islam? Its similar to observation that Islam is much maligned in the west, ridiculed misrepresented etc.....a lot of hate is generated against it, yet the effects are the diametrical opposites of what their trying to achieve. Instead of large hatred towards Islam, in those very western states the more it's maligned the more westerners are attracted to seek out why......and as a result the large majority of those people then convert to this much maligned religion....maybe the desperate attempt to malign it is to try and keep people of away from what is their right, their right is to know the truth and Islam is the TRUTH :)

Funny how survival instinct only applies to a state created on the back of terrorism acts on innocent Palestinians and introduced suicide bombings to achieve their dream state. Now the other party does what ever it can to ensure it's survival, it's deemed to be terrorism! Ironic.

The OP is an interesting question, why not islam? Its similar to observation that Islam is much maligned in the west, ridiculed misrepresented etc.....a lot of hate is generated against it, yet the effects are the diametrical opposites of what their trying to achieve. Instead of large hatred towards Islam, in those very western states the more it's maligned the more westerners are attracted to seek out why......and as a result the large majority of those people then convert to this much maligned religion....maybe the desperate attempt to malign it is to try and keep people of away from what is their right, their right is to know the truth and Islam is the TRUTH :)

That is becoming more and more true. And when Issa appears and starts telling the world he never died on a cross and the true lord of the age is al mahdi - many, many more will convert. But the real "truth" you should share is what this "jesus" does to those who don't choose to convert.

Israel will never be removed again from the land nor extincted as is the wish of their enemies but that doesn't mean He plans to show up with air power :innocent:

God helps those who help themselves true.

He also looks sternly at people who break covenants - either those between men or men and God.

God helps those who help themselves true.

He also looks sternly at people who break covenants - either those between men or men and God.

Just so. And He certainly will administer justice, but it will be justice to ALL - not just the Jews who are guilty of abusing some Palestinians.

• 2 months later...

before communists were the enemies during the cold war for West. The Soviet Union fell, along with this condition the cold war and red danger ended, global frauds needed a new enemy (to kill to live that is the main formula of global imperialist capitalism). The new enemy became Islam that is the biggest fear stuff of preindustrial western civilization because of Ottoman and Arab civilizations. This situation did not come out suddenly and unclearly, westerns already had subconscious fears and worries against islam that came from the history. Global frauds exploited those, provoked racism in western countries and made the conditions of today public, before world war 3. In short; today Islam and moslems are the open target like Jews in second world war. God help them!

As long as the adherents of the faith were content to live and fight among their own, primarily, the world just took no notice. But when Osama Bin Laden decided to wage Jihad against the West everything changed - as it tends to when you start slaughtering people indiscriminately. And frankly I don't CARE who created Osama. Osama is the one who chose to make war against the infidels. What arrogance in a religion - any religion - that says serve me or I'll kill you.

I’m pretty overloaded now, so I’m not sure why I’m even starting a new thread. However, I’d like to elicit your opinions on this. I’ve been thinking again which I know I shouldn’t do. I’m sure there will be several legitimate opinions and then a few excuses but I would like to wade through them none-the-less. For whatever reason the US and Israel has a very tight relationship. Many times you’ll hear that Israel is our little brother. And in many ways they are. Now we have various alliances at various levels with many Islamic nations, but then have never been as close as that with Israel. The question is, why not?

Circumstances. During wwll some muslim countries were with us some against although more with us. After the establishment of Israel most were against.

Thruout the history friendships and alianzes started and ended. After the arabs lost spain jews were targeted by christians. Most of them found security in ottoman empire and in some cases missions were sent by muslim rulers to bring them to safety.

Then, again, contrary things hapoened.

So, it is just history. In a 100 years who knows, maybe us and arabs will be best buddies.

Who knows, who knows?

With the fall of communism, Islam provided a common enemy with which to focus the public's attention on. Why not Islam? Because it is currently what we are demonizing.

• Like 1

Superpowers need an "enemy" to keep their designs on power intact. The USSR collapsed, and the US was in desperate need to keep itself in business and Islam became the obvious successor when looking at over a half century of foreign policy in the Middle East. So now we're bombing five countries in the Middle East without a single war declaration in violation of the Constitution and subsequent laws restraining the Executive branch. The Democrats are sucking the honey off their pacifiers perfectly contented by all this overspending on mass murder we're doing to "grow the economy" and the Republicans are loving it, and generally if they offer any criticism at all, it's that Obama isn't going far enough.

For the record I have NEVER heard Israel mentioned as our "little brother" and I've heard more than my share of feel-good rhetoric from the establishment about Israel.

All great nations in history have a nemesis. This is just the natural balance. A great nation can’t be great unless it has an equally great enemy. When Reagan won the Cold War, I don’t think we sat back and wondered who we were going to demonize next. I think Islam just jumped into our lap. There was no plan other than destiny and innate intelligence. The two cultures have rarely got along with each other and as far as the US goes, it began in the 1780s with the words of Ambassador Adja to Thomas Jefferson. With the internet, Islamic doctrine can’t hide itself anymore and given the history of Islam, what else can the West take from that? And given current events, demonization is earned. Can we change this or should we even try? In Islamic law, we in the West are all sinners but that will never change. Islam is also very intolerant unless it is the dominant entity. The US is based in individual liberty (so far) no matter who you are. I see no reconciliation there. One must end up dominating the other. That is the only way I see needed reform in Islam.

All great nations in history have a nemesis. This is just the natural balance. A great nation can't be great unless it has an equally great enemy. When Reagan won the Cold War, I don't think we sat back and wondered who we were going to demonize next. I think Islam just jumped into our lap. There was no plan other than destiny and innate intelligence. The two cultures have rarely got along with each other and as far as the US goes, it began in the 1780s with the words of Ambassador Adja to Thomas Jefferson. With the internet, Islamic doctrine can't hide itself anymore and given the history of Islam, what else can the West take from that? And given current events, demonization is earned. Can we change this or should we even try? In Islamic law, we in the West are all sinners but that will never change. Islam is also very intolerant unless it is the dominant entity. The US is based in individual liberty (so far) no matter who you are. I see no reconciliation there. One must end up dominating the other. That is the only way I see needed reform in Islam.

I tread lightly with this any longer because in past I have been rude and divisive with my speech - I admit it. But the bolded points are spot on and as far as I can tell are irrefutable for anyone who takes the least amount of time to read Islamic texts. We are playing PC games with this danger and if we had acted similarly in the second world war we would never have prevailed. It borders on national insanity IMO.

Americans would never tolerate a small percentage of what people in the Middle East are putting up with. That foreigners don't like our leaders or our policies or our world view gives them no right to come over here and bomb us, or invade us, or occupy us, or control our political process or resources. Intolerant, Muslims are not. Oh we love to highlight the religious extremists and then get our broad brushes out and paint a rhetorical picture. But the fact remains Americans would be raging with their hair on fire if foreigners were doing this to us. If our government was sitting on its hands doing nothing in response we would eviscerate its name on the stairs of every town hall in America.

A Muslim government likewise sitting on its hands in light of that, and the citizens ruled by that government who support it are the "good Muslims" or the "moderates" that we hear about on our boob tube: The puppets, the sweethearts, the fraudsters willing to take a foreign bribe (Hussein, Mubarak, bin Laden, Karzai, Musharraf, etc etc) and all the pacifist and coward Muslims who let themselves be influenced by these shady leaders and accept foreign interventionism in their land.

• Like 2

I dont like attacking you. I like you. I want to come home and be able to protect my family.

All great nations in history have a nemesis. This is just the natural balance. A great nation can’t be great unless it has an equally great enemy. When Reagan won the Cold War, I don’t think we sat back and wondered who we were going to demonize next. I think Islam just jumped into our lap. There was no plan other than destiny and innate intelligence. The two cultures have rarely got along with each other and as far as the US goes, it began in the 1780s with the words of Ambassador Adja to Thomas Jefferson. With the internet, Islamic doctrine can’t hide itself anymore and given the history of Islam, what else can the West take from that? And given current events, demonization is earned. Can we change this or should we even try? In Islamic law, we in the West are all sinners but that will never change. Islam is also very intolerant unless it is the dominant entity. The US is based in individual liberty (so far) no matter who you are. I see no reconciliation there. One must end up dominating the other. That is the only way I see needed reform in Islam.

Again, the wheel is round. While you mention 1790, at the time when slaves were brought to America, that is the time muslim slaves were brought too, and, christinised. Jefferson had a lot of respect for muslims unlike many others.

I'm pretty overloaded now, so I'm not sure why I'm even starting a new thread. However, I'd like to elicit your opinions on this. I've been thinking again which I know I shouldn't do. I'm sure there will be several legitimate opinions and then a few excuses but I would like to wade through them none-the-less. For whatever reason the US and Israel has a very tight relationship. Many times you'll hear that Israel is our little brother. And in many ways they are. Now we have various alliances at various levels with many Islamic nations, but then have never been as close as that with Israel. The question is, why not?

Because Corporate Freedom comes from the barrel of a gun.

Religion and it`s false gods make people do messed up things like use religion to control goverments hence a personal interst as Acid just said.

• Like 1

I love your people and your religion. Just saying. It is not the one I use for my own spiritual growth. I did find the statements about the workings of the universe to be very interesting and as much enlightened as the Mayans as a perspective.

May PEACE come to your loved ones each and every day.

Because for nearly 2000 years Jewish peoples have held an active role in the cultures of every western country (and Russia), so culturally and historicaly we have much in common with them. This relationship has actually overall probably been very good for both of us. We have much less in common with our midlle eastern breathren.

This is true, but in addition you have to realise that eastern Europe and the west is largely made up of khazari descendants, who are not Semitic Jews, but converted during the supremacy of the khazari empire, the khagan (king) invited representatives of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, he opted to convert talmudism (ie Judaism) this became the state religion. The empire made conquests into eastern Europe (the original khazari were Asiatic Turks) in to Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, khazikstan, the caucus region etc etc. A very powerful empire, which was destroyed by the Rus (Russian, Vikings) and capitalised on their empire drove them into Europe northern western and eastern. The hierarchy of the khazar fled, but during their own conquests it was well known that khazari warriors would rape and pilage like the tartars, the majority of the khazari converted to Judaism too. However they are not Semitic Jews but 90% of the western and eastern European Jews are these khazari Jews who are not semitic, they have huge power today like the past and function on the principles, well known khazari Jewish family......the Rothschild! Khazari empire and history is not taught in schools universities or general academia, ask yourself why?

I'm certainly no expert but it seems to me that this assertion is easily disproved with genetic markers. I assume you would admit that at least SOME "real" Jews still exist in the world? A simple DNA match will tell the tale.