Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the world end within 100 days ?

Saru

And, If will not to be end of the world 21.12, 2012, :( so, somebody transferred this end slowly and inconspicuously to 2024. :yes:

So we still have to look forward to. :clap:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080909151157AAZluMn

The world is going to end in 2024?

a huge meteor will hit earth and aliens will come out of it and take over the planet.

:tsu:

Edited by Lumpino

Doomsday theories continue to thrive as the end of the Mayan calendar is now less than 100 days away.

I believe that "the end of the world" won't "happen" so soon. There are plans with our mankind, things that we did not come through yet, but we will have to. No, it is not time to end this yet. Later. The question only is how much later. Tens or hundreds of years or...

I believe that "the end of the world" won't "happen" so soon. There are plans with our mankind, things that we did not come through yet, but we will have to. No, it is not time to end this yet. Later. The question only is how much later. Tens or hundreds of years or...

I feel much more reassured now. Nevertheless I have my fallout shelter ready just in case.

This may have already been posted so apologies but...

In the Jewish Zohar there is a prophecy that by the new moon in sept 2012 the Jewish messiah will come... some believe that will be the anti christ.... I do not believe either way but I found it interesting that a 700 year old Jewish prophecy also relates to the end part of this year... :unsure2:

Edited by M0TH

This may have already been posted so apologies but...

In the Jewish Zohar there is a prophecy that by the new moon in sept 2012 the Jewish messiah will come... some believe that will be the anti christ.... I do not believe either way but I found it interesting that a 700 year old Jewish prophecy also relates to the end part of this year... :unsure2:

Got the verse for me? I'd be interested in seeing it.

Edited by Hasina

Got the verse for me? I'd be interested in seeing it.

Hasina... heres a link ... from that you can probably find a better one... :tu:

http://www.newswithv...n/thomas178.htm

The prophecy in the Zohar, given by Jews hundreds of years separate from the divination of “the last pope,” is amazing when compared with the Catholic prediction. The final pope, “Peter the Roman,” whose reign ends in the destruction of Rome, will assume authority during a time of great tribulation, and then “the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible and fearsome Judge will judge his people.” But Dr. Church pointed out how in the Jewish Zohar, this vision of the destruction of Rome is repeated, though one prophecy connects it to the coming of the False Prophet, and the other, the Antichrist:

This ancient rabbinical dissertation claims that Rome will be destroyed in the Jewish calendar year 5773, which, in our calendar begins with the new moon of September 2012 and concludes a year later:

Edited by M0TH

http://www.newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas178.htm

The prophecy in the Zohar, given by Jews hundreds of years separate from the divination of “the last pope,” is amazing when compared with the Catholic prediction. The final pope, “Peter the Roman,” whose reign ends in the destruction of Rome, will assume authority during a time of great tribulation, and then “the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible and fearsome Judge will judge his people.” But Dr. Church pointed out how in the Jewish Zohar, this vision of the destruction of Rome is repeated, though one prophecy connects it to the coming of the False Prophet, and the other, the Antichrist:

This ancient rabbinical dissertation claims that Rome will be destroyed in the Jewish calendar year 5773, which, in our calendar begins with the new moon of September 2012 and concludes a year later:

No no, I meant the line from the Zohar, not an interpretation of it, I should've specified, my apologies.

I can, but multitasking on a phone is still difficult as balls.

And I don't see a specific date listed in the quote you've given me, I think it's pretty much like the Mayan calendar and any other religious text, translated, interpreted differently by each reader, which leads everyone to their own conclusions. I just see people connecting dots that are both there and aren't and come to this conclusion just because, well, all the dots are 'connected'.

I can, but multitasking on a phone is still difficult as balls.

And I don't see a specific date listed in the quote you've given me, I think it's pretty much like the Mayan calendar and any other religious text, translated, interpreted differently by each reader, which leads everyone to their own conclusions. I just see people connecting dots that are both there and aren't and come to this conclusion just because, well, all the dots are 'connected'.

hi hasina.. I dont connect the dots... I will get the date... probably best you dont assume...with just a little time yourself you could verify it.. ut I understand you are busy.. just that you stated an interest which to me means if you are smart you would find out for yourself... but you assumed...

the dates coincide with the jewish calander.. if you are truly interested then check it out.. if you are not then let it fly.. makes no odds to me

"The Zohar prophecy predicts in 5773 after the new moon of Sept 2012 "the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome",

http://bighugething....messiah-in.html

i have not watched this...

2 second google got me the dates

Edited by M0TH

hi hasina.. I dont connect the dots... I will get the date... probably best you dont assume...with just a little time yourself you could verify it.. ut I understand you are busy.. just that you stated an interest which to me means if you are smart you would find out for yourself... but you assumed...

the dates coincide with the jewish calander.. if you are truly interested then check it out.. if you are not then let it fly.. makes no odds to me

http://bighugething....messiah-in.html

i have not watched this...

2 second google got me the dates

Oh I'm doing some reading up on it now, no worries there, but I'm also looking for other sources that aren't supportful of the 2012 doomsday theory, since I prefer both sides of an argument. And what am I 'assuming' about? I never said the date was wrong or anything, I'm merely looking for more evidence about it, you've supplied quite enough about that, so I'll concede that point, but I need more of an understanding of the translating of Jewish dates to Gregorian calendar dates, that's on me to do research about.

Oh I'm doing some reading up on it now, no worries there, but I'm also looking for other sources that aren't supportful of the 2012 doomsday theory, since I prefer both sides of an argument. And what am I 'assuming' about? I never said the date was wrong or anything, I'm merely looking for more evidence about it, you've supplied quite enough about that, so I'll concede that point, but I need more of an understanding of the translating of Jewish dates to Gregorian calendar dates, that's on me to do research about.

#

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r6KFEJMQHU[/media]

again.. I have not listened to this but it is all connected.. good luck hasina... let me know if its any good... off to bed... :tu:

Edited by M0TH

Are you really a Wookie called Tim?

Why yes. And you are able to read this because of the universal translator that takes my guttural growls and writes them as English.

• Like 1

Well I have survived dooms-days before and i think I'll survive this one as well in the comfort of my lounge room. :tu:

• Like 3

Well I have survived dooms-days before and i think I'll survive this one as well in the comfort of my lounge room. :tu:

Good idea, I'll put the kettle on. :)

• Like 1

So what let it end. I am ready.

Really?

I don't think you are yet, not until you make a post without using bold text... ;)

• Like 2

well it will be the end for 154,000

( the average amount of people who die everyday)

Edited by notoverrated

I really dont know why all you guys are rabbiting on about the worlds end,just because some ancient lousy morons who sacrificed innocents,predicted something they knew nothing about,They hadn't even seen a horse until the Spaniards got there.I predict that the world will end in about 4.5 billion years ,but humans may destroy all life on it before then,Now lets get on with living, and bin all this crap nonsence from a race that couldn't preserve themselves.

• Like 1

here's my take on it:

you're alive now. tomorrow is not even here yet.

Quite right me lovely,nuts to these predictions,especially the guys who bottled out.
  • Like 1

The Mexican Government will release the truth about the Mayans and the Aliens they just released new found evidence.

You can go to youtube and see for yourselves

"NEW ANCIENT MAYAN UFO ARTIFACTS 2012 JUST RELEASED NO ONE CAN DENY WE HAVE VISITORS"

that was the most annoying soundtrack on a video ever! i strongly suggest anyone viewing it do so with the sound muted.

as for the content of the vid, interesting stuff but there is absolutely no information whatsoever accompanying any of the so called artifacts.

??

makes me wonder why finds such as these are not being talked about around the globe by recognized professionals in the field. why did i have to see them on a really bad youtube video?

• Like 1

IF the world as we know it did end some how i dont think it'd be with a bang but a wimper or the sound of realy wet fart probley smell just as bad to oh well i say bring it on i will be sitting up on my mountain back lended agenst an 100 plus year old pine tree siping my rum and smoken my hash wearing my sun glasses enjoying that last moment before plunging deeply in to the vast endless puratory of darkness...who knows maybe as such things in nature are at sum moment some where in the future like a lighting bolt take my next breath of air and open my eyes in a world of new