Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would you choose?

Halmista

Rule in Hell or Serve in Heaven?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rule in Hell or serve in Heaven?

• HELL yeah!!!!
    • I'll be knockin on Heavens door
    • Neither

The poll above can be likened in a situation on where one is to choose between 2 circumstances on where you reside in a developing country such as Africa and 1 choice is to proceed to a better way of living by moving to a highly developed country such as the US but one would be made a slave and have little to no rights............................or you become your countries leader where you have almost absolute power over all of your countries resources and people and you can use it anyway you'd like.

Edited by Still Waters
Reduced size & changed colour of text.

The poll above can be likened in a situation on where one is to choose between 2 circumstances on where you reside in a developing country such as Africa and 1 choice is to proceed to a better way of living by moving to a highly developed country such as the US but one would be made a slave and have little to no rights............................or you become your countries leader where you have almost absolute power over all of your countries resources and people and you can use it anyway you'd like

The lust for power is as old as the Garden. "You will not surely die" you will become like God - knowing good from evil...... Edited by Still Waters
Quoted post edited: text size & colour

Me. I'd rather rule then be ruled. Hell just needs a little decor change then it would be fine :)

• Like 1

The lust for power is as old as the Garden. "You will not surely die" you will become like God - knowing good from evil......

So I take it that you'd be ruling in Hell then my friend?

Not voting because wherever I end up I will be an equal peer.

This seems more about how we feel about being a ruler or servant in the here and now (how much one controls their own circumstances) and what others believe what heaven and hell are like. Guaranteed that those picking one or the other have vastly different defintions for each so this is also about how one currently defines either concept. As I understand, according to the Christian myths, that no one person will rule in hell, all will be slaves, but in the newer secular myth all your favorite musicians will be there.

It would seem to me that poor people who suffer the most here would prefer heaven where they would not suffer and that more comfortable people who suffer less here might select hell because they figure heaven would be boring.

Would have selected "other" if the option were available.

I will change the laws, possibly relocate into heaven. Everyone sins these days so I'd lead my legions in and claim the white puffy clouds.

WOW HEAVEN IS WINNING :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I am not sure. I don't believe in normal beliefs so how do I know I would get to rule hell or if it would be a trick? If something is to good to be true (and it just so happens in my experiences of life that when something is too good to be true, it is, why shouldn't the same go for death?) Or is it a "for sure" thing? Also if heaven existed than that would be OK, I would go chill with God and ask him questions to the universe. I guess who says even in death the laws stay the same or change? :D

Edited by lowridergirl

If it existed, I'd like to rule Hell.

I'm from Britain, and it's so bloody cold here most of the time.

Hell would seem like Heaven.

:lol:

WOW HEAVEN IS WINNING :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

HAHAHA I was wrong heaven was winning