Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu's nuclear bomb cartoon at UN

Raptor Witness

He is a nazi and a bad leader

I actually thought he was going to stamp his feet like a spoilt child at one stage.

Edited by shaddow134

It looks like YouTube axed that clip of Netanyahu in Post #1, which is silly. It wasn't my upload, but how can you copyright

Geeze, Louise & Thelma

Take 2: From the cartoon again ... Mr. Prime Minister, lights, camera, action.

So what? He is the leader of his country and responsible for their safety. And you accuse him/them of being NAZIS for God sake! I plan to go to Israel as soon as ever I can. I'll enjoy my vacay and as long as I stay out of ultraorthodox nutter neighborhoods and don't wear a keffiya at a protest I suspect I'll have a wonderful time. Because it's a DEMOCRACY. Stop insulting and spreading lies.

Just another sucker supporting the Israeli tourist industry, oblivious or living in ignorant bliss, too pumped up with Biblical-age visions of grandeur, missing the core issues here -- the human issues. I dont want Israel's greedy fingers in my pockets personally.

• Like 2

[media=]

[/media]

So children are enthusiastic about military machinery? And this somehow makes them Nazis? That word has apparently taken on a much different context than in the past. In that case I expect you can find Nazis everywhere on earth that has a military. And btw.... these children are older than the Fogel children will ever get to be. And they will be faced with serving in the military by conscription because the savages they live near want to slaughter them like pigs...just like they did the Fogel INFANT. So learning a little about the military is a good thing for them. Edited by and then
  • Like 1

Yet my voice is still as valid as an enlightened individual such as yourself... gotta hate that, huh? :w00t:

Your voice is about as valid as Keifer Sutherland's character Jack. :whistle:

Your voice is about as valid as Keifer Sutherland's character Jack. :whistle:

now, now children.

• Like 1

Well maybe Fascist would more appropriate.

It looks like YouTube axed that clip of Netanyahu in Post #1, which is silly. It wasn't my upload, but how can you copyright

Geeze, Louise & Thelma

How much material is actually needed, compared to what is portrayed in the cartoon? After doing some research, I found that the Iranians need approximately 20 kilos of enriched uranium to produce a crude bomb.

The density of Uranium is 19.3 grams per cubic centimeter. For simplicity's sake, let's say 20 g/cm3.

Volume = Mass/density, so if you have 20 kilograms, which is 20,000 grams, you simply divide by your density 20 g/cm3 = 1,000 cubic centimeters.

For the Americans, that equals 61 cubic inches, or a cube roughly 4 inches high, long, and wide. 4" x 4" x 4".

In terms of spherical representation, it's about 7" diameter, which is very close to what we see in Netanyahu's cartoon.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I can almost hear the proclamations of validation when Iran's leaders admit they have a bomb. One thing I believe completely is that the fate of this world is well deserved.

And then, are you actually, right now, living in an episode of 24?

• Like 1

I can almost hear the proclamations of validation when Iran's leaders admit they have a bomb. One thing I believe completely is that the fate of this world is well deserved.

I hold the fear of Iran holding a Nuclear Bomb equally with the fear of Israel holding a nuclear bomb. I leave it up to you to decide how afraid I actually am by either.

One thing is for certain - I fear people like yourself far more.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

I hold the fear of Iran holding a Nuclear Bomb equally with the fear of Israel holding a nuclear bomb. I leave it up to you to decide how afraid I actually am by either.

One thing is for certain - I fear people like yourself far more.

Br Cornelius

Maybe you should. If you mean you fear people who simply hold a belief in God that threatens your own perception of yourself as god. I harm no one BC. I rarely even yell at a barking dog. If I truly do disturb you I think it's because I am willing to state my faith openly and that goes against your entire worldview, apparently. Your issue, not mine.
  • Like 1

Maybe you should. If you mean you fear people who simply hold a belief in God that threatens your own perception of yourself as god. I harm no one BC. I rarely even yell at a barking dog. If I truly do disturb you I think it's because I am willing to state my faith openly and that goes against your entire worldview, apparently. Your issue, not mine.

Your faith is one of the greatest threats to world stability at the moment because it is an article of your faith that we will all be consumed in an Armageddon battle. The very act of having that faith means that people like Romney have a fighting chance of having their finger on the button - and he shares your delusion in the end times. Your voting right is a threat to me personally.

There are checks and balances in Governments which mean it is very unlikely that either Israel or Iran will release a nuclear attack. However there is no checks and balances on religious fanatics and the atrocities they are capable of unleashing.

Your very existence (and your fellow believers) means that I am more likely to die in a Nuclear holocaust at any moment. That is what scares me.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

And I can hear the Sounds Of Silence when 5 years hence Iran still doesn't have a bomb, IAW current and past NIE predictions.

And I can hear the Sounds Of Silence when 5 years hence Iran still doesn't have a bomb, IAW current and past NIE predictions.

Do you actually believe this or is it just a way of arguing? BR do you honestly believe that this regime is risking their own power by inviting massive sanctions and even military action just to make a point about their sovereignty? Electric power generation using nuclear fission is their right under the NPT. A bomb is NOT. They have proven by their actions that they have much more in mind. I'm thinking that if you REALLY had to make a choice that had personal consequences you'd admit they are on track to build a bomb asap. It just doesn't pass the smell test to say they are not.

Your faith is one of the greatest threats to world stability at the moment because it is an article of your faith that we will all be consumed in an Armageddon battle. The very act of having that faith means that people like Romney have a fighting chance of having their finger on the button - and he shares your delusion in the end times. Your voting right is a threat to me personally.

There are checks and balances in Governments which mean it is very unlikely that either Israel or Iran will release a nuclear attack. However there is no checks and balances on religious fanatics and the atrocities they are capable of unleashing.

Your very existence (and your fellow believers) means that I am more likely to die in a Nuclear holocaust at any moment. That is what scares me.

Br Cornelius

Without Adolf Hitler, there wouldn't be an Israeli state to threaten the world's security. Traditional faith had nothing to do with the German decision to kill the Jews. Their argument was based upon genetics.

Atomic weaponry had Jewish origins, but Einstein was not acting out of traditional faith when he discovered E=mc2. He was essentially an agnostic.

My faith teaches me that someone is coming who will decide that the faithful should be murdered. That argument can only come from the aftermath of a terrible war, seen as religious in origin. Yet the tools by which this comes about, are pagan, agnostic, atheistic, and humanistic in origin.

We rarely see the real darkness, or examine its true source, because it is hidden in plain sight. It is clothed with prosperity and health benefits that whisper, "we can live forever."

In the end, we will choose death, but not because we had faith. We will choose it because we were being guided by a lie as old as the two trees in the Garden of Eden. At some point, human knowledge and life and incompatible with one another. That's the faith based argument, but it doesn't lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy, because you have to have the tools to accomplish this. It's because we want to be god's without asking for help in balancing our human nature with the knowledge of how best to kill another man. In it's simplest form, that's traditional faith, but the message has been corrupted.

The basic argument that Jesus makes is that if you're already dead to your human nature, then you might be able to handle the increase in knowledge. He argues that it's the only possible way we get to be gods, and given what we're facing, I think He's right.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Faith is by no means the only path to human destruction - to argue otherwise would be folly.

However believing a myth which states that such a death is inevitable regardless of what we actually do - is intrinsically dangerous.

I will not accept that a legend that says that there are end times is valid and will not accept the assumptions that such a blief ultimately leads to are acceptable in the human world. I cannot ascent to a set of beliefs which have no objective reality which has manifested to me in any way. I refuse to submit to superstition and the consequences of superstition.

Br Cornelius

Do you actually believe this or is it just a way of arguing? BR do you honestly believe that this regime is risking their own power by inviting massive sanctions and even military action just to make a point about their sovereignty? Electric power generation using nuclear fission is their right under the NPT. A bomb is NOT. They have proven by their actions that they have much more in mind. I'm thinking that if you REALLY had to make a choice that had personal consequences you'd admit they are on track to build a bomb asap. It just doesn't pass the smell test to say they are not.

What I believe AND THEN, is that your worldview is completely and utterly a result of what you are told by the mainstream media.

If it says Iraq was a threat to the national security of the US, you believe it. If you are told that Iran is a threat to the entire world including the US, you believe it, no questions asked.

If you are told that Bradley Manning is a threat to the national security of the US, and that he may be tortured while he is being held, you believe it.

That's where I'm at AND THEN. No offense intended, just an opinion after months of reading your posts. That's the only way I know you.

Geeze, Louise & Thelma

I wonder how that works too...how do you copyright a televised UN speech? Maybe some undercover Muslims are at work...only partly joking.

Br Cornelius

Pray tell how would you know what system of security Iran - a Shia twelver State at the moment - would have? The fact that religious fanatics will have access to these weapons is exactly the point. You seem to fear the wrong group. The so called fanatics of western Judeo Christian origin have kept a nuclear peace for decades. Yet when Iran's mullahs start raving about wiping people off the map/pages of history you don't worry over that at all. Why is that Brutha? Don't bother with the semantic and translational arguments please... a person has to be a fool to mistake his intentions.

Faith is by no means the only path to human destruction - to argue otherwise would be folly.

However believing a myth which states that such a death is inevitable regardless of what we actually do - is intrinsically dangerous.

I will not accept that a legend that says that there are end times is valid and will not accept the assumptions that such a blief ultimately leads to are acceptable in the human world. I cannot ascent to a set of beliefs which have no objective reality which has manifested to me in any way. I refuse to submit to superstition and the consequences of superstition.

Br Cornelius

First of all that "myth" is very real to many millions of human beings. But leaving it aside for the moment, do you really believe we are capable of finding some path to a better world than the billions who have come before us? I truly admire the faith this ascribes to you but I wonder if you really believe it? Worsening and continual warfare have been mankind's greatest enduring legacy. I find it to be at least mildly arrogant that you so casually believe that WE in THIS century have or will have the answers that have eluded everyone who came before us. The ultimate crash that I believe is foretold is not brought about by the messengers, it is coming regardless whether the message is broadcast or not. Whether you feel it is all superstition or not is immaterial to what is coming. I cite the M.E. as the perfect example. The same arguments for the same reasons for hundreds of years and no matter how much blood is spilled or treasure is spent it never gets any better.
  • Like 1

What I believe AND THEN, is that your worldview is completely and utterly a result of what you are told by the mainstream media.

If it says Iraq was a threat to the national security of the US, you believe it. If you are told that Iran is a threat to the entire world including the US, you believe it, no questions asked.

If you are told that Bradley Manning is a threat to the national security of the US, and that he may be tortured while he is being held, you believe it.

That's where I'm at AND THEN. No offense intended, just an opinion after months of reading your posts. That's the only way I know you.

You have mischaracterized my opinions of Manning since day one. First you defined his placement in solitary as torture. I disagree with this. Then you say I am supportive of torture in his case - a lie. Bradley Manning is a self serving punk, imo. He wore the uniform of this country and then stole secrets he never would have had access to otherwise and gave them to Assange - I believe, for political reasons and self aggrandizement. But if I'm wrong and he is a choir boy who just couldn't stand the dissonance associated with knowledge which came from his job he still is guilty under the UCMJ. He still has to be punished or there will be no way to maintain secrets within the military. Frankly, unless you feel the military should just pack up and go back to life on the street, leaving our country defenseless, then secrets are and always will be necessary. Those who do not understand or accept this are unbelievably naive imo.

a nuclear bomb cartoon!? .. what is this grade school?

a nuclear bomb cartoon!? .. what is this grade school?

I thought it was appropriate to the level of seriousness the world seems to be intent on giving this issue. I think the powers that be don't care about Israel's existence and think that interfering with business can be avoided awhile longer.