Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Secrets To Be Revealed This Weekend

Simbi Laveau

you should only truly reveal what you can prove so hopefully hard evidence is involved with whatever this revealing happens to be.

Col. John Alexander and Gen. Albert Stubblebine both know a great deal about UFOs, and certainly not only in the US. They once attended a conference in the former Soviet Union where they shared information with their colleagues there. They know that the Russians also launched a large number of planes and pilots when they went up against these craft that they finally ordered that no more attacks be made.

• Like 1

Someday if I grow up Im going to be a StarshipCapt. ! And Im going to take lots of videos of Aliens around the Hood ! :tu::alien: :alien: :alien:

Someday if I grow up Im going to be a StarshipCapt. ! And Im going to take lots of videos of Aliens around the Hood ! :tu::alien: :alien: :alien:

If I might give you a word of advice, be careful what you video.

:rolleyes:

[...]

:P

gotta love C2C...I've listened to some great interviews on the YouTube recordings....

Nahh... Whats this? That? Listen/watch truly wonderful things... As follow...

• Like 1

I don't know about this weekend, but there is a new episode of Ancient Aliens tonight I think.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

The relevant bit starts at 4:18......if you don't want to watch the whole video.... :mellow:

It looks like Tesla's experiment fired up (and/or changed) the Earth's magnetic grid(s) in an unexpected way.....perhaps causing the explosion?

Or was there a UFO involved....one that was using the grid for it's 'movement'.....and it copped it and exploded due to the experiment?

Perhaps this was the first time the Tesla 'Death Ray' type energy brought down a UFO....and thats how UFOs were brought down after that.

Like at Roswell?

lol...more questions than answers....but it's a huge subject.

After reading about the 'co-incidence' of the Tunguska event and the Tesla experiment...I watched this video (for anyone who's interested).

Thanks bee:

I can't play the video as it requires some kind of 'plugin' that won't plug in.

The Earth doesn't have a "magnetic grid" as such. It has a magnetic field with the same properties of any 'permanent' magnet. I saw a documentary titled "Big Bang in Tunguska". This proposed some really wacky ideas, some were obviously 'tongue in cheek'. One of these wacky suggestions was the Tesla experiment. Tesla was experimenting with high voltage, high frequency electricity, a way of transmitting electrical power through the air. We know that this can indeed be done of course, we witness this technology every time we watch an 'off air' television broadcast or listen to a radio station. Today know this form of energy as RF, Radio Frequency. Electromagnetic waves transmitted through the air as radio waves. Some interesting effects can be produced by standing near a powerful RF source with an ordinary neon light tube, stand near an AM station antenna and hold the neon tube in the air, it will light up, and it will likely pulsate with the modulation. The modulation is the program content of the broadcast, the music or speech etc. Even today this may appear as magic to a non technical person, so back then it would have appeared absolutely fantastic. I think Tesla produced these "magic" effects of wireless electrical power transmission as a spectacular way of securing investment from gullible non technical people with more money than sense. Although undoubtedly a brilliant man he was more of a showman towards the end. In my opinion, for what it's worth there never was any Tesla "death ray". He could never have produced enough RF energy to cause any damage at any significant distance. His experiments with RF involved very low frequencies which would have required many acres of land for the enormous antennas he would have needed to use to "aim" this energy. With the Wardenclyffe tower, apologies for the spelling, it's a long time since I've read up on Tesla, even if he did have enough of this energy, which I think is impossible, he would never have been able to aim or concentrate it in a given direction. Bottom line, as far as Tunguska goes I think you can put a line through Tesla. No death ray, no UFOs being bought down then, none since, certainly not at Roswell.

More questions than answers, yep, absolutely.

I always thought that the Sverlodvsk Ufo crash that was famously featured on that Roger Moore documentary was 'The Russian Roswell'...

If you look very closely at this "documentary" you can see that the "crashed UFO" has a straight edge along the bottom, it looks as though it has been propped up against some trees and leaves etc swept up along the bottom edge. Not an alien vehicle for sure, a training or psychological warfare exercise maybe. It's so poorly made that it's most likely just yet another plain old hoax, something done to generate some cash.

I am going to look into this further tomorrow, but we already know that all five speakers already believe that ET is here. They have been on record with these views for many years.

Yes indeed, many people believe ET is here, I personally think it possible, even quite likely that we're being kept an eye on by ET. I don't KNOW that though, and none of the people that claim to KNOW this is FACT ever offer any evidence. Unfortunately, until that happens it remains a matter of personal opinion.

well. ET is here. I came on a gravity wave ship 37 yeas ago. we evolved to a high level of technology during the last ice age in a small area that was remote and isolated among the ice covered lands. we left earth to drift around on large colony ships the size of small moons. they are cloaked in earths magnetic field to escape the solar radiation. your current state of evolution is being watched and experimented on.

the thing is, we discovered that God is real, and the republicans are right.

well. ET is here. I came on a gravity wave ship 37 yeas ago. we evolved to a high level of technology during the last ice age in a small area that was remote and isolated among the ice covered lands. we left earth to drift around on large colony ships the size of small moons. they are cloaked in earths magnetic field to escape the solar radiation. your current state of evolution is being watched and experimented on.

And Obama is not the ,Messiah he's a very naughty boy..

More about why there was no big reveal:

Like a lot of others who follow The Great Taboo, Allen Palmer had high hopes for Saturday night's UFO panel discussion at the National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas. After all, one of his five guests, former Blue Book officer Bill Coleman, promised a blockbuster revelation.

What the retired Air Force colonel delivered was a riveting but long-publicized account of his attempts to chase a flying disc in 1955. But just as it appeared Coleman was ready to drop a bomb, the 89-year-old WWII veteran balked.

I was absolutely certain he wanted to say something very important, says Palmer, the Museum's executive director. But he decided at the last minute not to pull the trigger.

He seems to be slightly troubled with that. There seems to be an inner tension with a duty not to violate a government trust. It's a source of conflict with all of us, adds the retired Navy officer.

Back in Indian Harbour Beach, Coleman admits he "pulled my punch." Reason? I was not challenged by the audience. Meaning? It was the usual crowd: people wanting to talk to me about what they experienced, about how they found little pieces of metal in their chest and nose and crap like that.

Rest assured, I met a lot of fine people there, particularly the ones who organized it. I just wanted to talk to people who would be able to comprehend what I was saying. But it was more like the people in the audience wanted me to listen to them, says the USAF's former chief PIO. So I just said to hell with it, maybe I'll take it to the grave.

More here: http://www.theufochronicles.com/2012/09/blockbuster-revelation-withheld-air.html

Edited by archernyc

If this guys 'stunning revelation' were a man, he'd lose more women after a night in bed then Rob Schneider. What I mean is, it's left me stunningly unsatisfied but I should have known better.

• Like 1

Yes indeed, many people believe ET is here, I personally think it possible, even quite likely that we're being kept an eye on by ET. I don't KNOW that though, and none of the people that claim to KNOW this is FACT ever offer any evidence. Unfortunately, until that happens it remains a matter of personal opinion.

Halt, Friend and Coleman had access to a great deal of evidence about this, although we only know some of it, by which I mean UFO landings, crashes, contact with various ETs and so on--especially Coleman.

Coleman is not getting any younger here, and he knows a lot more about UFOs than this. Even the TV series he produced in the 1970s showed that. Of all of them on that panel, he would have known the most about ET contacts, landings, and where the bodies are buried, so to speak. LOL

Anyone who is well-informed in the UFO field knows this.

I tell you truthfully that Coleman and Friend are also on record stating that there have been contacts with ETs. That's just a fact that they've said so. As I said, whether he's "challenged" or not, he isn't getting any younger so he might as well just say what's on his mind. I realize that a lot of men of his generation are not big talkers and will take secrets with them to the grave if ordered--that's the World War II generation--but over the years Coleman has been more talkative about UFOs than most.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Go back to where you came from, cause we sure don't need any more of them.

Coleman is older than me, but at some point everyone has to make a decision about how they are going to leave this world.

Are you going to go out telling the truth or just taking this most important secret of all with you? Do the John Q. Publics have the right to know the truth, dumb,hysterical and uneducated though at least half of them may be, or don't they? Is this idea of constitutional government still worth anything or are we just really an oligarchy and an authoritarian state with a democratic facade?

Those are all important questions, and everyone who has information about this subject will have to come up with their own answers, based on their own conscience and ethics.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

Do I strike you as a "very happy" person, Shaddow? If so there must be something very wrong with my communication style on here.

In the vast scheme of things, Orion is one of our neighbors since we are on the same arm of the galaxy. I also find it interesting that they are finding planets and solar systems even in these areas that are very densely packed and crowded with stars.

5000lys.gif

They may be a 'near neighbor' but it may as well be the other end of the universe as far as contacting them goes.

They may be a 'near neighbor' but it may as well be the other end of the universe as far as contacting them goes.

For us perhaps, but maybe not for them. At some point, actually coming to a place might be cheaper and faster than sending a message, unless we assume that it might be possible to communicate over vast distances just by the power of conscious thought.

Coleman is not getting any younger here, and he knows a lot more about UFOs than this. Even the TV series he produced in the 1970s showed that. Of all of them on that panel, he would have known the most about ET contacts, landings, and where the bodies are buried, so to speak. LOL

Coleman is 89 and let's face it, not getting any younger. Why tease everyone with the announcement that he's going to release a big bombshell and then? I have found that elderly people can be very arbitrary and irrational in their decision making, so perhaps this is what happened and he then regretted backing out and came up with the "not challenged" excuse.

If this guys 'stunning revelation' were a man, he'd lose more women after a night in bed then Rob Schneider. What I mean is, it's left me stunningly unsatisfied but I should have known better.

I'm not saying I disagree with the sentiment of your comment but you do realise you have revealed how your mind works!

For us perhaps, but maybe not for them. At some point, actually coming to a place might be cheaper and faster than sending a message, unless we assume that it might be possible to communicate over vast distances just by the power of conscious thought.

Like the majority on this subject, i don't think you quite grasp the distances involved. But i'll leave it there before you start talking about wormholes & folding space.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

More here: http://www.theufochr...thheld-air.html

Thanks for that archernyc! :tu:

It may well be speculative conjecture, but if true would go a long way towards explaining Bill Coleman's 'no-show' on the " Blockbusting Revelation" that he promised before the event!

But then....a bit of a limp excuse really,...Am I being a tad too cynical by wondering if perhaps he is taking care of his loved ones inheritance , via a 'revelatory post mortem book release ...? :blush:

Cheers.

• Like 2

Like the majority on this subject, i don't think you quite grasp the distances involved. But i'll leave it there before you start talking about wormholes & folding space.

About 500-600 light years in the case of Orion. I do know what the distances are, and that they must surely be impossible for us with our very limited technology, since we have great difficulty even getting to the moon or Mars.

That only means they are impossible for us, not a civilization that may be far older and more advanced. They could very well be "all over the place" by now, to answer the often misstated Fermi Paradox.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

About 500-600 light years in the case of Orion. I do know what the distances are, and that they must surely be impossible for us with our very limited technology, since we have great difficulty even getting to the moon or Mars.

That only means they are impossible for us, not a civilization that may be far older and more advanced. They could very well be "all over the place" by now, to answer the often misstated Fermi Paradox.

I take it that you know what happens to sub-atomic particles when accelerated to approaching speed of light & which we still haven't achieved?