Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

Erm... it's a bug...

I should say "probably" a bug.

You mean bugs? There are two shots of it and it is moving towards the camera. I've honestly no idea what it is but it ain't a bug.

You mean bugs? There are two shots of it and it is moving towards the camera. I've honestly no idea what it is but it ain't a bug.

How did you determine that "it ain't a bug" if you "honestly [have] no idea what it is"?

And no, I don't mean bugs, I mean bug. As in, a bug flying toward the camera that you and/or your daughter didn't pay any attention to while shooting the pictures because, well, it's a little bug...

Someone has bugs on the brain today. Everything is a bug all of a sudden.

• Like 1

I swear they are genuine. I posses no editting software. The resizing was done on line. The resolution is down from 800mb to about 200Mb. If anyone wants the original files please IM me your email and I will send asap. We saw and heard nothing.

On the original files the camera settings are available. All taken at very high shutter speeds with a Nikon D70 (around 1/1600 sec).

Also on the original files is the time stamp that shows that they were all taken within 1 minute.

Did you see it when you were taking the pictures?

Was there any pain in your lower skull or neck ? :no:

THen ask yourself what do you really think you saw?

Anythings possible @@ :innocent: @@

Here's a very nice video of a UFO seen over Busan (Pusan), South Korea this summer, which is the second-largest city. I lived there for a year, but that's not where I saw my UFO.

Here's a very nice video of a UFO seen over Busan (Pusan), South Korea this summer, which is the second-largest city. I lived there for a year, but that's not where I saw my UFO.

That's an awesome clip!

They seem to be showing themselves more and more. Perhaps trying to gradually introduce acceptance by the general population. If their agenda is to achieve open contact, a sudden announcement on Fox News would probably be received with a War of the World's mentality.

Of course Fox can make a story about kids selling lemonade sound like a Ponzi scheme!

• Like 2

Here was another caught on camera from a plane flying over Seoul in April of this year--very fast. South Korea has a lot of UFO sightings.

Here was another caught on camera from a plane flying over Seoul in April of this year--very fast. South Korea has a lot of UFO sightings.

This one was proven ( on this site ) without a doubt a hoax...If I find the links I will post, but it was 100% solid faked, with the evidence.

Had some to do with how much is actually in focus ( filmed a picture, not a scene from a plane )....Fake..

Edit.....Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIlQOAvoeb4

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

This one was proven ( on this site ) without a doubt a hoax...If I find the links I will post, but it was 100% solid faked, with the evidence.

Had some to do with how much is actually in focus ( filmed a picture, not a scene from a plane )....Fake..

Edit.....Here ya go.

I HATE all hoaxers--HATE them with a passion--but the things than can do these days are quite amazing. I did know that was a real picture of Seoul from the air, since I easily recognized the Han River running through the city and the bridges.

I don't know how to hoax videos myself and loathe, detest and revile anyone who does. I truly do.

• Like 3

I HATE all hoaxers--HATE them with a passion--but the things than can do these days are quite amazing. I did know that was a real picture of Seoul from the air, since I easily recognized the Han River running through the city and the bridges.

I don't know how to hoax videos myself and loathe, detest and revile anyone who does. I truly do.

I agree with you. The hoaxing is bad, especially when they are used as " evidence " of the existence of alien craft, or ours for that matter.

As I have said before, I used to be a " believer " in a lot of things on this site. That is why I first came here.I watched shows like unexplained mysteries, ancient aliens, books such as " chariots of the gods ", etc.

After reading a lot here, then going out on my own and researching, that is when I " woke up ". Keep in mind, " hoaxing" has been around since the beginning I am sure, not just videos and pictures. To myself, everything is mistaken, or hoaxed, or a " tale ", and this video on this topic is a good example of how we as " humans " love to fool others, and also want to " believe " so much that we fall for it.

If people did not spend the time to " debunk " ( like this video ) people would still be using them ( it ) as evidence.

Using anything from youtube is a complete joke, and foolish by anyone.Some people love to use youtube videos almost exclusive to " believe " and " prove " to others these things are real.

I wish those people would spend the time learning about how these can be faked ( research on photo / video editing ), and research how other things ( bugs for one, hint hint ) can fool cameras, and our eyes.

• Like 1

I agree with you. The hoaxing is bad, especially when they are used as " evidence " of the existence of alien craft, or ours for that matter.

After reading a lot here, then going out on my own and researching, that is when I " woke up ". Keep in mind, " hoaxing" has been around since the beginning I am sure, not just videos and pictures. To myself, everything is mistaken, or hoaxed, or a " tale ", and this video on this topic is a good example of how we as " humans " love to fool others, and also want to " believe " so much that we fall for it.

If people did not spend the time to " debunk " ( like this video ) people would still be using them ( it ) as evidence.

I can't argue with you about YouTube since there's an awful lot of junk on there. There are people who have simply stopped looking at the contemporary pictures and videos because they are so easy to fake. They just stick to the "classic" cases.

Personally, I have never paid too much attention to the "ancient aliens", although I suppose there is a case to be made that they have been here quite a while.

I have heard all kinds of ideas over the years, such as we are sharing the planet with some other civilization that may be from here--or at least have been hanging around for a long time. Then there are those who talk about time travelers, inter-dimensional beings, but it generally comes down to the theory that they are much "closer" than we realize.

• Like 1

I can't argue with you about YouTube since there's an awful lot of junk on there. There are people who have simply stopped looking at the contemporary pictures and videos because they are so easy to fake. They just stick to the "classic" cases.

Personally, I have never paid too much attention to the "ancient aliens", although I suppose there is a case to be made that they have been here quite a while.

I have heard all kinds of ideas over the years, such as we are sharing the planet with some other civilization that may be from here--or at least have been hanging around for a long time. Then there are those who talk about time travelers, inter-dimensional beings, but it generally comes down to the theory that they are much "closer" than we realize.

Dulce ...... :)

[media=]

[/media]

Very nice clip. Someone suggested that the frequency of sightings is increasing. Is this true do you think or are people just able to capture them more frequently because of technology. Any thoughts?

• Like 1

Very nice clip. Someone suggested that the frequency of sightings is increasing. Is this true do you think or are people just able to capture them more frequently because of technology. Any thoughts?

Hey Z,

maybe its just frequency of reported sightings is increasing......if so we should ask why are we more prone to report a UFO than ever before.......

How did you determine that "it ain't a bug" if you "honestly [have] no idea what it is"?

And no, I don't mean bugs, I mean bug. As in, a bug flying toward the camera that you and/or your daughter didn't pay any attention to while shooting the pictures because, well, it's a little bug...

No detail to suggest it's a bug. The first shot looks very much as if the object was on the sky not in front of the lens.

Did you see it when you were taking the pictures?

No we saw or heard nothing; like the folk in the other thread with that picture in Crete.

No detail to suggest it's a bug. The first shot looks very much as if the object was on the sky not in front of the lens.

:ph34r:

:whistle:

ZoserUFOanim_zps9da4652f.gif

;)

:P

• Like 3

Oh jeez. Were you offended by that?

It was intended to be humorous for all, you included.

Not offended at all. Maybe the skeptic faction is getting just a little desperate with what they are being presented with at the moment?

:whistle:

I wouldn't let it bug you.

lens18389240_1318136890bed_bug_nightmare.jpg

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1