Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone seen this picture?

ShadowBoy86x

I agree. I just want to know more of the total scheme of things and I am very sceptical of even what I believe until I eventually prove my theory to myself. Confused random sceptical witnesses are the best in my book. Seek the truth because they are confused more not hoaxing. It is a shame they get badgered by bringing any evidence forward but that's the way it is.

Anyone who researches UFOs or brings out evidence is going to get badgered and attacked in exactly the same way, regardless of whether they are genuine or fake. It has been this way for decades, and all you can do is stick to your guns.

Anyone who researches UFOs or brings out evidence is going to get badgered and attacked in exactly the same way, regardless of whether they are genuine or fake. It has been this way for decades, and all you can do is stick to your guns.

Even though I knew some ET stuff was valid it never interested me to research it because of the fakes and disinformation out there. I'd be going in a wrong direction. I'm over the hill and have been blessed or cursed with stumbling on things that I shouldn't have discovered during my life. They all seem to have a connection once you really look and its a very unsettling link.

hmm.. is this a film pic? or digital? If its a film pic then it could be just a common blotch... i get those randomly on (film)pictures every now and then.. its like a water drop stain gets on the film during the process from negatvies.... getting pics done from walmart you get those almost in every pic..lol

hmm.. is this a film pic? or digital? If its a film pic then it could be just a common blotch... i get those randomly on (film)pictures every now and then.. its like a water drop stain gets on the film during the process from negatvies.... getting pics done from walmart you get those almost in every pic..lol

You are talking about the original pic, right? Not saying it couldn't be, but the the light reflection are consistent with all the objects in the picture. It's quite a coincident isn't it?...if it is just a common blotch.

Check out the video in this link. Near the end one of the beetles takes flight... Notice the blur... at the correct angle, we'd have a pretty decent match with the Crete picture in my opinion.

Enjoy

why not?

In reference to me seeing a couple of UFO's over the years.

I don't believe I'll ever get a rational explanation because the images of them are only in my mind's eye. I don't have a picture or video and any description I have ever given does not describe what any current aircraft can do. Too fast and doing the 90 degree turns manoevers.

VW-UFO-03.jpg

This Littel Burning Man Bug Is getting way too much Air time ! But man When you Hit 88 mph It really Flys ! FTL speed !

In reference to me seeing a couple of UFO's over the years.

I don't believe I'll ever get a rational explanation because the images of them are only in my mind's eye. I don't have a picture or video and any description I have ever given does not describe what any current aircraft can do. Too fast and doing the 90 degree turns manoevers.

it quite common isn't it? the 90 deg. turn. and the silent are common too. May I ask was it at night or it was a solid object you saw.

I'm divided.

On the one hand, with the car window UP, it is so easy to hang something *in back of the camera* and see a reflection of it in the window, almost as clearly as if it were really in the sky.

But on th eother hand, the hue of the object is correct by my casual inspection. that is, it matches it's surroundings.

that usually does not happen when images are pasted into a still pic.

I'd have to say it does not look faked but no real way for me to know.

I'm divided.

On the one hand, with the car window UP, it is so easy to hang something *in back of the camera* and see a reflection of it in the window, almost as clearly as if it were really in the sky.

But on th eother hand, the hue of the object is correct by my casual inspection. that is, it matches it's surroundings.

that usually does not happen when images are pasted into a still pic.

I'd have to say it does not look faked but no real way for me to know.

What makes you think the car window is up? Looks down to me...

Edit... Plus, the lady shooting the photos said that the window was down.

This is the womans story

"On August 19 of this year (2012) my husband and I were driving towards a very beautiful beach called Balos beach, Gramvousa in Crete where we were on a holiday break. We were driving on a long dirt road to get to the beach and because of all the holes and humps in the road we're driving really slow. At some point during this half hour drive a hurt of goats were on the road, sort of walking with us so I started taking pictures of the situation. I took some shots leaning out of my opened window and shot the pictures with my reflection in the mirror, the goats walking with us and the spectacular view. At some point I got out of the car and took some more shots.

One and a half hour later, when we finally arrived on the beach after a long climb down hill it was very, very windy, almost stormy so we decided to hide in one of the beach-cafeteria's and we scrolled through the shots on our camera to see what I photographed. This is when we first noticed there was something in the sky on just one of the shots I took. We zoomed in on our camera screen and could not believe what we saw, such a strange shape. We immediately started discussing possibilities to define what it could be, but had no idea.

We didn't notice anything was in the sky when I took the shot. We didn't experience anything strange. It was a warm, sunny day, but there was a strong wind out of the Northeast. There was no sound."

-----------------------------

Edited by booNyzarC

it quite common isn't it? the 90 deg. turn. and the silent are common too. May I ask was it at night or it was a solid object you saw.

Ok here's a brief description.

First sighting.

I've been meditating regularly since I was in my teens. Now 49 so it's been a habit as regular as brushing my teeth for 30+ years. Anyway, my habit in the summer months is to practice in outdoors in good weather in the summer. Usually late at night. One late evening (it was dark). I had completed my bit and I opened my eyes to see a bright light near the horizon. My immediate thought was aircraft landing lights as I am near an airport. The light continued to get closer for several minutes and I thought this unusual because it should have turned East towards the airport for final approach. It continued coming towards me, from the South. As it grew closer, I thought it even more strange because as it approached closer to directly overhead, the light should have dimmed as I would no longer be in it's direct path. Its approach slowed until nearly direct overhead and stopped. The light was every bit as bright. At this point I was thinking a helicopter with a searchlight, but then I thought no, the search light would be scanning around. Also, there was no sound. Then unexpectedly it split into two lights of equal magnitude, and after a couple of seconds each light moved rapidly in opposite directions, East and West, and I mean very rapidly with no apparent acceleration, just instantly at speed. My eyes only followed one and it did a high speed 90 degree turn towards North and disappeared rapidly. I turned to look for the other light and it too had vanished. There was no visible structure, to either other than bright white light. There were no navigation or flashing lights such as you would see on aircraft.

The second sighting was on a clear blue sky day. My eye caught a glimpse of a lone cloud formation of very small cirrus clouds. Just a small patch in an otherwise clear sky. I pointed out the clouds to my brother in law and we were both commenting that it seemed strange to see just that patch of clouds on their own. Near the clouds appeared what I thought was Venus. Just a single bright point of light which I have seen before in daylight hours. I mentionned to him that I thought it was Venus, and have a look. He looked and said, that's not Venus and that's not where it should be (he's an avid amateur astronomer). I looked away, then he said. Hey it's moving. I looked back and we both saw it slowly moving in a straight line, then it stopped for several seconds, then it went back in the same direction but very fast and stopped again. I blurted out a couple of expletives and he said the same. Then it darted very fast around the clouds doing several sharp turns up to 90 degrees. It stopped again, then appeared to move straight off into the distance and faded.

Both of us were awestruck and have talked about it several times since.

I wish in both instances I had a camera.

• Like 2

Wrong shape. Plus they would have seen it. Read the testimony please.

I did.

Wrong shape? I have seen balloons shaped like a house or some animal.

Tipotep posted a link to the ATS site. The reconstructions overthere make it look like an upside-down bowl.

But I see a perfect silver sphere with something around it.

I think it's a floating balloon, and that's why no one noticed it before they saw the photo: it was moving too slow or not at all.

They talked about this picture o0n Sundays show..it could be real could be hoaxed

Interesting photo. One of the best and clearest ones I've seen.

Doesn't look faked to me,but what does an average joe blow like me know :(

I hope it's real though. Would have been an amazing sight.

Great capture if this isn't a hoax.

If this really is a 'UFO' and not one of ours it could explain why it was only in one of the photo shots, because if they do travel super fast then it wouldn't be caught in every single shot, very good catch though... It doesn't look to far away either and its good that we have the surroundings in the picture so we could evaluate the distance of the object I think, will keep an eye on this.

None of the "explanations" offered for this UFO really explain anything at all

Hmm, no qualifier, so that includes yours too? How about instead of the handwaving, you actually specifically criticise something?

F'rinstance, I've made some comments here (at AboveTopSecret) - have at them..

but of course they aren't intended to.

Please elaborate in detail.

Hmm, no qualifier, so that includes yours too? How about instead of the handwaving, you actually specifically criticise something?

F'rinstance, I've made some comments here (at AboveTopSecret) - have at them..

Nice write up over there Chrlz. 48 pages over there now? LOL, it's amazing how worked up people have become over this photo.

It'ths ah conthspiwathsy!

I've read them all, and since they couldn't prove the pictures were fake, they had to resort to calling it a bug or a bag or whatever, even though they couldn't prove any of those things either.

That's just the usual BS that the Septic Skeptics throw out in every discussion of UFOs.

I didn't even say it was an alien spacecraft--manned or unmanned--but I know that if the pictures are not fake then it's a real unidentified object at a relatively low altitude, and it was there in only one frame of the picture.

Unless you can prove the picture is a fake--and you know you can't--then it just remains something unusual and unknown. That's all I can say about it.

And as far as I can see the car window is open, which means she didn't have a little UFO picture pasted on the glass. I know very well that's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Did you really need two posts? Although that first one was just so monumentally worthwhile -good to see you are not using ad hominems at all...

I've read them all, and since they couldn't prove the pictures were fake, they had to resort to calling it a bug or a bag or whatever, even though they couldn't prove any of those things either.

But you said that "None of the explanations.. explain anything at all, but of course they aren't intended to."

And yet what you just said above acknowledges that they were offering possible explanations (despite your use of insulting terms like 'had to resort to calling it ..'). I can't see many examples of people saying they were sure they were right. Is it that you don't want anyone to say anything except what you want to hear?

Which explanations have you eliminated and how have you done that?

That's just the usual BS that the Septic Skeptics throw out in every discussion of UFOs.

So now you should explain WHY it is BS. Answer the question above or withdraw the smarm.

Edited by Chrlzs
  • Like 1

Which explanations have you eliminated and how have you done that?

So now you should explain WHY it is BS. Answer the question above or withdraw the smarm.

I have eliminated the "explanation" that the car window was closed and that there was a little UFO picture pasted on it, or a water drop or a "goat sweat". All that is pure BS.

I have eliminated the "explanation" that the picture is a fake, since no one who analyzed it could find any evidence for that.

I have eliminated the "explanation" that it was a bird because it doesn't look even remotely like any kind of bird.

I have eliminated the "explanation" that it was a bug on the lens of the camera because it appears to be more distant that that.

So what's left?

• Like 1

ET really keeps it's machine clean, wow look at that shine. I wonder what kind of wax they use?