Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Papyrus refers to Jesus' wife

Imaginarynumber1

Jesus said to them, "My wife, ..take my wife please!" Could have been a comedy routine.

LMAO!! :D

• Like 1

.....This actually FUELED debate? Who knew this would happen when they first read about the discovery? *raises hand*

There are many gods that came before him and all their stories are alike.

• Like 2

If you want a religion that was similar to Christianity then have a read about Mithra/Mithraism.

Not quite similar as all cult members were male and most military. But yes, there are several things from the Mithraism that Christianism adopted one to one, the Eucharisty is just one example.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For some reason, when I first heard of such document claiming that Jesus had a wife, I knew that the Vatican was going to say that it was a fake document or something to that manner. Now, do I believe that Jesus had a wife? Well it's possible but it still wouldn't change how I see the world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Tey could never admit to it reguardless. Jesus could come and set on the pope knee and they still would not admit it