Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone seen this picture?

ShadowBoy86x

It looks like a weather balloon or a paracute. I know it sounds like a cover, but look at the shape. It looks most like a paracute; you can see the brime of the paracute. It is probably collecting data and most likely has something very small underneath it which isn't seen.

It is shiny, so it attracts the attention of the goats and people.

This doesn't look paranormal to me. If it is alien, then we have things which resemble it, but there is no real reason to believe that this is anything unexplainable.

I ain't Boony, so forgive me for jumping in here to clarify a couple of issues..

Yes, it is. See above :D

I haven't gone through Ritzmann's initial analysis point by point,

Again, I ain't Boon, but assuming the image is genuinely untouched, my best guess is either the bug at fairly close range (NOT on the lens) or a bluish plastic shopping bag at about 15 metres (no calculations done, just a wild-a$$ed guess). It looks an awful lot like a window chip, but I'm ~85% satisfied that the window is down.. :D

Well, that was a predictable conclusion from yet another unreliable source.

You should have just gone right to the punchline and saved all the baloney, since you have no more evidence for that than any of the other Septic Skeptics posting on here.

If you think that's a bug at close range or a shopping bag, you need glasses. That's all I have to say. Like the rest of the Septic Skeptics, you imply that the picture might be fake but you have no real proof for that either. I am the only one here who even bothered to point out that there was a second picture, but that seemed to drive some of you bats. After denying its existence, someone even tried to come up with yet more contrived BS "explanations" for that one.

This is really too much, but as I said, I already know which side of the UFO debate you will come down on every time, and you are light years away from being some kind of objective, unbiased observer.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 3

You should have just gone right to the punchline and saved all the baloney, since you have no more evidence for that than any of the other Septic Skeptics posting on here.

If you think that's a bug at close range or a shopping bag, you need glasses. That's all I have to say. Like the rest of the Septic Skeptics, you imply that the picture might be fake but you have no real proof for that either. I am the only one here who even bothered to point out that there was a second picture, but that seemed to drive some of you bats. After denying its existence, someone even tried to come up with yet more contrived BS "explanations" for that one.

This is really too much, but as I said, I already know which side of the UFO debate you will come down on every time, and you are light years away from being some kind of objective, unbiased observer.

Oh yes, the second picture. The one that shows absolutely no indication of being in any way relevant. Thanks for throwing that in the mix. What was it you were saying about muddying the waters?

• Like 1

Oh yes, the second picture. The one that shows absolutely no indication of being in any way relevant. Thanks for throwing that in the mix. What was it you were saying about muddying the waters?

It seemed very relevant to me, especially because it totally disproves everything the Septic Skeptics are saying if the UFO was also in that one, but just much farther away.

It seemed very relevant to me, especially because it totally disproves everything the Septic Skeptics are saying if the UFO was also in that one, but just much farther away.

So, anybody that disagrees with you is a "Septic Skeptic"? I've never heard the term before......did you make it up all by yourself or gleam it off of the internet somewhere? Either way, with each post you make, especially with the name calling, your credibility drops further in the dumpster.......

So, anybody that disagrees with you is a "Septic Skeptic"? I've never heard the term before......did you make it up all by yourself or gleam it off of the internet somewhere? Either way, with each post you make, especially with the name calling, your credibility drops further in the dumpster.......

I made it up myself, to refer to those who keep talking about bags, bugs and birds with no real evidence of any kind.

As far as the name calling goes, I always give as good as a get.

I made it up myself, to refer to those who keep talking about bags, bugs and birds with no real evidence of any kind.

As far as the name calling goes, I always give as good as a get.

I tend to refrain from name calling.....that's usually the last resort for those who've run out of anything useful to say. Do you have any real evidence that it's not a bag or bug? If so, please provide some from another source other than ATS.......because from what I can tell, it's just another conspiracy theorist website.....

For some reason the guy at ATS just doesn't cut it for me as he has a possible agenda of bumping up the number of hits to ATS......that and I still don't really know what training and qualifications he has.

Septic Skeptic".... When you Google it, you will see this line in the results: "We exist to serve and educate."

http://www.septicskeptic.com/

:P

Looks like his posts could use their services.... :rolleyes:

OK, so we have two parties now: the Septic Skeptics and the Gullible Goofies.

I can do that too, you know?

Do you have any real evidence that it's not a bag or bug?

That's flawed logic...

Do you have any real evidence that it is not an extraterrestrial vehicle?

• Like 2

If you think that's a bug at close range or a shopping bag, you need glasses. That's all I have to say. Like the rest of the Septic Skeptics, you imply that the picture might be fake but you have no real proof for that either.

Oh dear, more mention of Septic Skeptics? Come on now McG, I was hoping that we were all turning over a new leaf and leaving that nonsense behind.

I am the only one here who even bothered to point out that there was a second picture, but that seemed to drive some of you bats. After denying its existence, someone even tried to come up with yet more contrived BS "explanations" for that one.

McG, the second picture is on the very first page of the ATS thread, in the third post. The thread had been linked several times before you mentioned the second picture. Why are you even bringing this up as though you had uncovered the Holy Grail or something?

Who are you saying denied it's existence?

And what exactly are you calling BS explanations?

• Like 1

I tend to refrain from name calling.....that's usually the last resort for those who've run out of anything useful to say. Do you have any real evidence that it's not a bag or bug? If so, please provide some from another source other than ATS.......because from what I can tell, it's just another conspiracy theorist website.....

For some reason the guy at ATS just doesn't cut it for me as he has a possible agenda of bumping up the number of hits to ATS......that and I still don't really know what training and qualifications he has.

They have a lot more information posted on there than any of you Septics have come up with. Even your buddy Fritz or whatever his name is claims to be a regular on there, which I am sure is as great a joy and blessing to them as it is to us.

That's flawed logic...

The logic is in error, I agree, but at least the Septic Skeptics come up with explanations based on what we know .

The Gullible Goofies say it MUST be an ET spacecraft or that it very possibly is.

I know of bugs and bags, I know of hoaxes, I know of digital camera anomalies, but how many of you have met an ET or an ET spacecraft?

They have a lot more information posted on there than any of you Septics have come up with. Even your buddy Fritz or whatever his name is claims to be a regular on there, which I am sure is as great a joy and blessing to them as it is to us.

More name calling?........ My "buddy Fritz"? Now you resort to attacking screen names? Play nice.......

More name calling?........ My "buddy Fritz"? Now you resort to attacking screen names? Play nice.......

Yesterday I noted that he used the royal We a lot to refer to himself, and it brought to mind that famous quip from Mark Twain that only three individuals should be allowed to call themselves "we": monarchs, newspaper editors and people with tapeworms.

That's flawed logic...

That's the point......there's no evidence as to exactly what it is! Zip, Zero, Nada! I've never made any claims as to what it is, just as to what it could be. Yes, it could be an extraterrestrial vehicle, or a bug, or a bag, or a........

Without definitive proof, I will believe that there could be many possibilities.........you can believe whatever makes you happy. Happy now? :)

That's flawed logic...

May I add- the photo IS a UFO unidentified flying object or even unidentified "floating" object

Be open minded guys!

If it's a hoax prove it until then let's analyze to determine what it is and is not- anti ET sceptics included!

Don't leave out any possibility no matter how improbable because this is a very good photo capturing what a lot of people really see in the skies. It was photographed unnoticed which creates little testimonial edvidence to go on, this is sad.

Sceptics please do like they did in the original military investigations, tuck it in a file that is "unexplained" not disproven but unidentified put it with the others of the same kind and try to find links for more clues and study it as to what it really was...ET, bug, balloon atmospheric, drone etc.

Keep in mind many believers started as sceptics too trying to make sense of their experience however mild or life changing concerning this subject can be. They weren't all hoaxers it just happened to them and until something happens to you personally you have no idea how feels to the believer.

I take heart with synchronomy in his statement. Please be tolerant and explore the possibilities with each other.

Know it or not we are on the same side trying to discover the truth of each case presented!

• Like 2

Yesterday I noted that he used the royal We a lot to refer to himself, and it brought to mind that famous quip from Mark Twain that only three individuals should be allowed to call themselves "we": monarchs, newspaper editors and people with tapeworms.

This thread needs to get back on track!

No more name calling and bickering please. This thread is about a UFO picture and it's validity, not attacking other posters!

• Like 1

May I add- the photo IS a UFO unidentified flying object or even unidentified "floating" object

You are more than likely correct, but that hasn't been 100% proven with everyone.

Be open minded guys!

If it's a hoax prove it until then let's analyze to determine what it is and is not- anti ET sceptics included!

Well, I've never said that it was a hoax, only that it is a possibility. I believe that there is extraterrestrial life, I'm just not convinced they've visited Earth. I need more proof.

Don't leave out any possibility no matter how improbable because this is a very good photo capturing what a lot of people really see in the skies. It was photographed unnoticed which creates little testimonial edvidence to go on, this is sad.

Photographed unnoticed? Are we sure about that? Testimonial evidence is not always reliable for various reasons.

Sceptics please do like they did in the original military investigations, tuck it in a file that is "unexplained" not disproven but unidentified put it with the others of the same kind and try to find links for more clues and study it as to what it really was...ET, bug, balloon atmospheric, drone etc.

Agreed!

Keep in mind many believers started as sceptics too trying to make sense of their experience however mild or life changing concerning this subject can be. They weren't all hoaxers it just happened to them and until something happens to you personally you have no idea how feels to the believer.

And then there are people like me that will always question what I see even in person until I am satisfied with an accurate answer.

I take heart with synchronomy in his statement. Please be tolerant and explore the possibilities with each other.

Know it or not we are on the same side trying to discover the truth of each case presented!

Yes we are! I just don't like anyone assuming that this is of extraterrestrial origin. Might be, but who knows?

You are more than likely correct, but that hasn't been 100% proven with everyone.

Well, I've never said that it was a hoax, only that it is a possibility. I believe that there is extraterrestrial life, I'm just not convinced they've visited Earth. I need more proof.

Photographed unnoticed? Are we sure about that? Testimonial evidence is not always reliable for various reasons.

Agreed!

And then there are people like me that will always question what I see even in person until I am satisfied with an accurate answer.

Yes we are! I just don't like anyone assuming that this is of extraterrestrial origin. Might be, but who knows?

Who has assumed that Euphorbia ?...Can't say that i've seen that opinion stated anywhere on this thread!

....Only the refusal to rule out that particular option without 'empirical proof' that it wasn't extraterrestrial!...Which I believe is perfectly reasonable,...don't you?

Cheers.

I have taken photos of UFOs that were invisable to the eye, but the camera can see.

Cameras are sensitive to

changes.