Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

In the sense of the only thing capable of interfering with a car must have conventional explanations.

Any one who knows anything about UFO cases well knows that thousands of people have reported that they interfere with engines. This is nothing new.

If as we suspect they emit powerful electromagnetic energy then how can they not interfere with engines?

That has nothing to do with my reply at all.

?

Thousands of people?..." claim "....I want to see a list of these thousands of people :)

Anyway, your reply made no sense at all to what I said. You said he has little imagination....So, you just admitted a lot of what people claim, and believe, from " reports " comes down to " imagination ".

Peter Pan says the same thing about a person flying, doesn't he?

What I meant to imply was that if ET's are wearing human attire, it doesn't mean they're not ET's. I suppose we often assume they may look like Lady Gaga. Maybe they dress deliberately to blend in with us in case they have a need or a desire to "mingle" with the locals.

Sorry I misread your OP. Ignore my comment.

Your posts provide nothing but contradiction and ridicule of very interesting viewpoints.

Don't forget the word "alienz" in a humorous way as well.

What I meant to imply was that if ET's are wearing human attire, it doesn't mean they're not ET's. I suppose we often assume they may look like Lady Gaga. Maybe they dress deliberately to blend in with us in case they have a need or a desire to "mingle" with the locals.

They are quite a few reports from reliable witnesses who have claimed to see them doing exactly that. If they don't look human in their original or natural form, perhaps they can give the appearance of being so.

That raises all kinds of interesting questions about their true origins.

That has nothing to do with my reply at all.

?

Thousands of people?..." claim "....I want to see a list of these thousands of people :)

Anyway, your reply made no sense at all to what I said. You said he has little imagination....So, you just admitted a lot of what people claim, and believe, from " reports " comes down to " imagination ".

Peter Pan says the same thing about a person flying, doesn't he?

Sakari if you have never heard of UFO's interfering with car engines then you haven't seriously researched the cases. Betty and Barney Hill for a start.

Just scan this:

http://www.nicap.org/papers/ufointerf.htm

Very much so, I'd say, it is after all the basic rule of surveillance, if that was what their intention was. It needn't even for sinister ends; if one was carrying out a thorough study of some culture, it'd make sense to try to blend in as far as possible, since it's well known that knowing that you're being observed makes whatever's being observed behave unnaturally.

• Like 1

I've heard Bob Dean say some of them could be walking around in the Pentagon right now...that they are very similar to us.

I'm not sure about the truth in his testimony, but he certainly sounds convincing to me.

• Like 1

I have checked it many times. One researcher even made a video of the radar data that showed military planes conducting maneuvers in the area before the UFO showed up, both visually and on radar. Both visual and radar reports confirm the existence of this large UFO, which in no way, shape or form was a temperature inversion. It could not have been, although since it had no transponders they could not identify it as one of theirs.

[media=]

[/media]

MUFON investigator Robert Powell, who analyzed the original radar data from FOIA records with Glen Schulze, notes the planes that cross the UFO’s path as it nears Crawford are likely at high altitudes of maybe 30,000 feet and says they’re non-military craft. Which raises the question (again): Where the hell is security when a bogey without a transponder sets a head-on course for restricted air space over the former Western White House? Recent history indicates the law doesn’t necessarily wait ‘til an intruder violates the no-fly zone to pounce.

http://www.google.co...BFDp4lf29xZax4Q

Once again, check data by yourself, and I don't give a rats munch of what Mr.Powell or Schulze say, I don't... Neither should you...Well, if you dont trust me, maybe Mr.Powell or/and Schulze will explain you why there are so many uncorellated skin paints?

I've heard Bob Dean say some of them could be walking around in the Pentagon right now...that they are very similar to us.

I'm not sure about the truth in his testimony, but he certainly sounds convincing to me.

If they really are here and looking around, interacting with us and so forth, then that's exactly what any intelligent civilization would do, rather than walking around with three legs and two heads.

Sakari if you have never heard of UFO's interfering with car engines then you haven't seriously researched the cases. Betty and Barney Hill for a start.

Just scan this:

http://www.nicap.org...s/ufointerf.htm

I read about them when I was 13, and know of them well...I also know of the claims, I was being half a smart ass, humor, jokingly asking for " thousands " of names.

You still are not answering me about " imagination ". It does take " imagination " as you yourself said to " believe " that every single claim is a bonified flying saucer.

Nothing wrong with that at all, as I say, nothing wrong with " believing " in something, as long as the faith and belief are not pushed onto people as fact.

Laughter is timeless --

Imagination has no age --

And dreams are forever

Once again, check data by yourself, and I don't give a rats munch of what Mr.Powell or Schulze say, I don't... Neither should you...Well, if you dont trust me, maybe Mr.Powell or/and Schulze will explain you why there are so many uncorellated skin paints?

Because there are uncorrelated targets, to use the military term.

from what I've seen of politicians, I can very well believe that .... :innocent:

Once again, check data by yourself, and I don't give a rats munch of what Mr.Powell or Schulze.

If they agreed with you, then you'd be on here saying they were the greatest minds since Einstein.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Because there are uncorrelated targets, to use the military term.

So, how many "targets" do you see, in say 220Z-2230Z, or in 0000Z-0030Z, huh?

from what I've seen of politicians, I can very well believe that .... :innocent:

Hmmm... Polititians... They are the same as you and me, i.e. gready (don't tell me you despise money) b*******.

So, how many "targets" do you see, in say 220Z-2230Z, or in 0000Z-0030Z, huh?

I have no idea what you see, but I see military aircraft clearly doing some kind of exercise and then then unknowns are being tracked on radar and also visually. Unless you can ever get hold of the classified documents on the case, that's about all you're ever going to know.

Or are you another one of those who just refuses to watch the videos, even when you specifically ask for "data" LOL

When I post it, then you say you don't care about it at all, which tends to make this a completely pointless and one-sided discussion.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

The concept of Bob Dean's claim that 'Aliens are among us' is in my view quite conceivable!...But I wouldn't put any stock into what the shyster claims to have personal knowledge of!... imo,..He is one of the charlatans that populate the UFO/ET genre!

Cheers.

• Like 1

If they agreed with you, then you'd be on here saying they were the greatest minds since Einstein.

:huh:

Ok, Ainstain, once again, how many skin returns do you see in 30 mins? What are those?

Helluva... Over my head... So what? Which one is/are alienz?

Golly, I thought you knew everything. It means there were a lot of planes flying around the area during that time period, mostly military just as the witnesses said all along, but some were unknown--and very unusual and unconventional, to say the least.

The Stephenville witnesses were telling the truth about what they saw, and multiple radars confirmed that.

In the second picture, the white radar returns are the unknowns.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

And here?

Stephenville%2BRadar%2BAnimation%2B%2528MedEdt%2529.jpg

Sigh... Put data available on the plot and see by yourself. Don't trust "researchers" - they simply pull conclusions from their bums.

Golly, I thought you knew everything. It means there were a lot of planes flying around the area during that time period, mostly military just as the witnesses said all along, but some were unknown--and very unusual and unconventional, to say the least.

The Stephenville witnesses were telling the truth about what they saw, and multiple radars confirmed that.

In the second picture, the white radar returns are the unknowns.

Again, plot primaries, for f's sake.

Sigh... Put data available on the plot and see by yourself. Don't trust "researchers" - they simply pull conclusions from their bums.

As usual, you are just playing games here not trying to have a real discussion, so why don't we just drop it? There's no point in continuing.

• Like 1