Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Valerie Jarrett

Gummug

Since no one seems to have talked about her in these threads, I bring her up for discussion:

http://www.canadafre...p/article/49904

eta: I hope this link remains open. To try and be fair, I'll add a pro-VJ link:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/13/valerie-jarrett-tough-guy-adviser-in-obama-white-house-is-woman/

I guess it's pro VJ anyway.

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 2

How is it that no one has heard of her before? Well, at least I've never heard her name. Thanks for bringing this out of the shadows.

• Like 1

You're welcome Winter. I think she's deliberately trying to keep a very low profile. Staying under the radar, as Obama would say.

The only reference to her I've found on the net that isn't a fluff piece refers to her as Obama's "Rasputin", which if at all accurate is worrisome.

• Like 1

Unaccountable people have always wielded power in our system but this woman is worrisome because of her secrecy. I have no doubt that Obama is just a puppet. Most presidents these days are... but in past it was easier to see who was pulling the strings.

• Like 4

I would like to know what is going on here. Never heard of this woman before today.

Both are opinionated pieces with little to back up to s upport the claims. I still don't know who she really is.

Both are opinionated pieces with little to back up to s upport the claims. I still don't know who she really is.

I think that's the point. She is in very close proximity to the most powerful person on the planet and has influence with him, yet she seems to be a ghost to everyone else. It's not that she's necessarily a negative force but she could be and no one voted for her input.
  • Like 1

Here's a little more information, it has Valerie and Van Jones:

I think everyone is always a bit suspicious when it comes to who has the ear of the most powerful man in the land.

Doesn't matter if it's Jarret, Karl Rove, Rasuptin, or Wormtongue...

And rightfully so... But, I don't think anyone is pulling Obama's strings. He certainly seems to be his own man.

This woman is the power behind the throne. She has gotten rid of both Rahmbo and Daly and pretty much controls access to both Michelle and Barry. Daly was sent in to defang her and guess what, she won. She is the person who turned off the Osama assassination three times before Hillary and Panetta went ahead and took care of it. Note, in that famous photo Barry is in a golf shirt wrapped in a windbreaker sitting in the peanut gallery seats. That is because they pulled his lazy butt off the 9th tee, ushered him in and told him the SEALS had landed.

She is not a secret if you look around and she is hated by many democrats. A true progressive bordering on marxist who was born in Iran and pushes dealing with the Muslim brotherhood. She has gutted the old party democrats and there is a revolt against her. Dig a little bit and she comes up a lot but the MSM has stayed off her because that is their marching orders.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Thanks for the info Merc. Can you please point me in what direction I can find more info about her? I mean I have googled her, but I thought there might be a good website where you can get good info. Thanks.

Thanks for the info Merc. Can you please point me in what direction I can find more info about her? I mean I have googled her, but I thought there might be a good website where you can get good info. Thanks.

Start here and I'll find some things later http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/09/02/wsi-delivers-valerie-jarrett-exposed-by-new-york-times/ His site has a lot in it but there si no way to search it except to click back through.

• Like 1

Thanks Merc. I looked at the link, but I couldn't find a search function. I wonder if there is one?

Edited by Gummug

Thanks again! :)

Thanks again! :)

She is an "interesting" woman and I think she wants Obama ti get a second term more than he doesbecause it is the only way to kep the enemies she has made at bay.

She is an "interesting" woman and I think she wants Obama ti get a second term more than he doesbecause it is the only way to kep the enemies she has made at bay.

I can sure believe that! I don't know why, but sometimes looking at her gives me the creeps...despite her "beauty".

For those who want to know more about Valerie Jarrett but might be daunted by five links, at least this one is imo a must read:

http://www.americant...ie_jarrett.html

eta: forgot to add, courtesy of Merc14!

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 1

What do you think now? Interesting and mysterious stuff isn't it? She got rid of both Emanuel and Daly who are both pretty powerful players in democrat party.

• Like 1

I thought there was something creepy about her, lol. I haven't finished completely reading the links yet, I'd do it this afternoon but plan on seeing a movie with a friend...I'll pledge (I better keep that pledge!) to finish reading them tomorrow...maybe even tonight if there's enough time left after our "soiree".

I have finished reading all but one of the links, and I'm finishing that one right now. I sure wish I could get Ninjadude to read those links...I wonder if he'd still be such an avid Obama supporter. Thanks for the additional info! :) I really think if Obama gets reelected we might as well kiss this country good-bye. Btw, I was at my friend Sue's house last night and we watched "Atlas Shrugged". You might like to see that if you haven't already. I am John Galt (that's from the movie).

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 1

I have finished reading all but one of the links, and I'm finishing that one right now. I sure wish I could get Ninjadude to read those links...I wonder if he'd still be such an avid Obama supporter. Thanks for the additional info! :) I really think if Obama gets reelected we might as well kiss this country good-bye. Btw, I was at my friend Sue's house last night and we watched "Atlas Shrugged". You might like to see that if you haven't already. I am John Galt (that's from the movie).

Sorry but ninjadude doesn't care about reality, he is set on the myth that is Obama. Fortunately, most of the country isn't, so he will spend the next 4 years screaming about Romney and pushing for Hillary. Sounds like fun, huh?. Especially since Hillary is a failure as SofS and he will have a new hobby of denying it!! Bush's fault will still be a go-to for the left. Sad. .

I read Atlas Shrugged a couple of years ago after reading the Fountainhead and loved it. Watching the movie felt a bit like watching a capitalist movie in Stalinist Russia (sort of, without the NKVD and Lubyanka threat) and everyone clapped at the end. How did we get here? Anyways I will be watching part two and love Ayn Rnd. If you like Rand, or are interested in her, this is a wonderful short interview of William F. Buckley discussing his relationship with Rand. Great links of her included.

Remember that you don't have to agree with everything Rand believes in but you can love the basic ideology.

In the interview, he said that "Atlas Shrugged" was the biggest selling novel in the history of the world! That dumbfounded me because I would never have guessed...I am definitely going to have to read it. I read "The Fountainhead" years ago, but that's the only Ayn Rand book I've read so far.

"Remember that you don't have to agree with everything Rand believes in but you can love the basic ideology." I was kind of that way with "The Fountainhead". Sorry to hear about Ninjadude, I guess he drank the kool-aid.

Speaking of the SofS, I can't believe hardly that the American people put up with the POTUS and his cronies after the fiasco with our American ambassador in Libya. I mean, the lies and incompetence and/or uncaring are mind-boggling.

I think more and more are sayng enough of this incompetent. I don't think, however, that they realize how utterly corrupt this administration is. Romney is going to audit the fed when he gets in and that should be very interesting.

• Like 1