Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

Wait a minute,... So, any UFO legend, like Adamski Bob Lazar or Billy Meier, that is proven to be a lier and a hoaxer just has to be a government disinformation agent?!!

Is that really what you are saying here??

They could be. Why not? That's what I'd do if I were trying to discredit the whole subject and make it look goofy or crazy.

• Like 1

They could be. Why not? That's what I'd do if I were trying to discredit the whole subject and make it look goofy or crazy.

Then you would be wasting your money because there are plenty of people who do that free of charge, and a big chunk of them are completely sincere in their expressions.

Then you would be wasting your money because there are plenty of people who do that free of charge, and a big chunk of them are completely sincere in their expressions.

It could all be part of Operation Mockingbird or whatever they're calling it these days. You never know.

What about the time there was that saucer shaped object just hovering above the whitehouse?

It could all be part of Operation Mockingbird or whatever they're calling it these days. You never know.

How very convenient for the UFO crowd.

As soon as "one of their own" gets caught hoaxing/lying they just disown him/her and push the blame over to the evil government.

As soon as "one of their own" gets caught hoaxing/lying they just disown him/her and push the blame over to the evil government.

Who said that they are "our own"? There are quite a few people on your side who come across as dishonest or crackpots, so do you like to claim them as your own.

And I do know something about the government since I was employed by it for so many years. Were you?

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

Who said that they are "our own"? There are quite a few people on your side who come across as dishonest or crackpots, so do you like to claim them as your own.

And I do know something about the government since I was employed by it for so many years. Were you?

*sigh*

You know what Im talking about, as I even wrote their names,... YOUR guys, believers, UFO slingers, other woo woos, charlatans. As for working in the US government, no, I never did that,... Is this where you usually pull out the "I am in the know" card? If so, then dont bother. It never worked before and it sure doesnt work now.

All Im saying is there in my last post,... you did get it, right?

'one of their own'.....lol

how some people love to keep the whole subject polarised into two separate camps.

'one of their own'......makes it sounds like we're all related by blood or part of some kind of army fighting a war....

:w00t:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

*sigh*

You know what Im talking about, as I even wrote their names,... YOUR guys, believers, UFO slingers, other woo woos, charlatans. As for working in the US government, no, I never did that,... Is this where you usually pull out the "I am in the know" card? If so, then dont bother. It never worked before and it sure doesnt work now.

I get you very well, it's just that you repeat yourself a lot and never have anything worthwhile to say. I don't pay that much attention to you otherwise because I already know what your views are going to be 100% of the time.

You're not the only one, of course.

• Like 2

I get you very well, it's just that you repeat yourself a lot and never have anything worthwhile to say. I don't pay that much attention to you otherwise because I already know what your views are going to be 100% of the time.

You have no idea how "funny" that is comming from you, the most credulous of fanatic UFO believers. As for the point made by hazz, I could not agree more. I can count on one hand the time I have seen a believer slam a UFO story.... some of you guys protect and still believe in Billy Meiers for gods sake!!! :clap:

You have no idea how "funny" that is comming from you, the most credulous of fanatic UFO believers. As for the point made by hazz, I could not agree more. I can count on one hand the time I have seen a believer slam a UFO story.... some of you guys protect and still believe in Billy Meiers for gods sake!!! :clap:

Hello Dbunker/Hazz.,

assuming you are correct in interpreting the point Hazz was making (which I have no doubt that you are correct) then I would quickly argue that I see the above bolded part as no where near as rare as that of a 'skeptic' slamming a debunk on a UFO story.

In fact I would bet I could find more occassions where a believer slams a UFo story as opposed to the skeptic slamming a debunk.....

Although I think it best not to go down this route as it will be time consuming and too many parameters would need to be agreed.

I am mainly pointing out that there is always the exact opposite to the 'accusation' made, an opposite I find rarer.

• Like 3

'one of their own'.....lol

how some people love to keep the whole subject polarised into two separate camps.

'one of their own'......makes it sounds like we're all related by blood or part of some kind of army fighting a war....

:w00t:

Thats what sometimes happen when people are acting dumb..... others get frustrated.

Hello Dbunker/Hazz.,

assuming you are correct in interpreting the point Hazz was making (which I have no doubt that you are correct) then I would quickly argue that I see the above bolded part as no where near as rare as that of a 'skeptic' slamming a debunk on a UFO story.

In fact I would bet I could find more occassions where a believer slams a UFo story as opposed to the skeptic slamming a debunk.....

Although I think it best not to go down this route as it will be time consuming and too many parameters would need to be agreed.

I am mainly pointing out that there is always the exact opposite to the 'accusation' made, an opposite I find rarer.

It all started when Mcg jumped ship a few posts back..... if a proponent is found out to be a lier or hoaxer... he is probably working for the gvt.

THAT IS SILLY.... and that is where it all started.

Very enlightening. It does indeed portray Adamski as a hoaxer but was he funded by higher powers? I still need a little more convincing before I write him off as a fraud.

Wait a minute,... So, any UFO legend, like Adamski Bob Lazar or Billy Meier, that is proven to be a lier and a hoaxer just has to be a government disinformation agent?!!

Is that really what you are saying here??

It all started when Mcg jumped ship a few posts back..... if a proponent is found out to be a lier or hoaxer... he is probably working for the gvt.

THAT IS SILLY.... and that is where it all started.

no McG did not start it, Zoser posed the question and said he doesnt write him off yet. Hazz then said ....anyway read trail shown above. At no point has McG said 'he is probably working for the government'

granted he said its possible, which I am sure you agree right?

operation mockingbird! what do you make of that DBunker? do you think such an operation existed? do you think it still does (even under a different guise)?

• Like 2

And that is an echo, echo, echo....

• Like 1

Hello Dbunker/Hazz.,

I have criticized many UFO stories on here, not that the "skeptic" gang ever seems to notice that. LOL

And as you say, I have never seen DBunkner, Hazz or Badeskov do the reverse, not even once. Their views on this subject really are in lockstep, and 100% predictable. You know they are going to say there's nothing to it every single time, without fail.

I have criticized many UFO stories on here, not that the "skeptic" gang ever seems to notice that. LOL

And as you say, I have never seen DBunkner, Hazz or Badeskov do the reverse, not even once. Their views on this subject really are in lockstep, and 100% predictable. You know they are going to say there's nothing to it every single time, without fail.

I did notice, hence my confidence in making that bet with Dbunker.

I do feel that we all take on biased stances but mainly due to the balancing of the see-saw, if we can all meet in the middle it would make investigations better IMO.

Find me one post where I ever said I was in the CIA. You know perfectly well what my background is.

[CT crap on]Of course, you wouldn't reveal your true identity...

Much expected from disinfo agent :whistle:

[/CT crap off]

Seriously, do you think UFOlogy need disinfo MiBs?! For f's sake, there are more than enough loons to save "government's" money...

[...]I do feel that we all take on biased stances but mainly due to the balancing of the see-saw, if we can all meet in the middle it would make investigations better IMO.

Ahw, good to know, you are biased. Duly noted.

PS Just wondering, what you are balancing of, what kind of see-saw?

If you want to look up the CIA's Project Mockingbird, here are some helpful hints:

It was started in 1948 by Frank Wisner, who called "Wisner's Wulitzer" because he played the media like an organ, and then headed by Cord Meyer. Both of these were very serious dudes who were not be be fooled with in any way, shape or form.

If you want to look up the CIA's Project Mockingbird, here are some helpful hints:

It was started in 1948 by Frank Wisner, who called "Wisner's Wulitzer" because he played the media like an organ, and then headed by Cord Meyer. Both of these were very serious dudes who were not be be fooled with in any way, shape or form.

And what CIA would come up with... Mockingbird... Brilliant... Good work McG. Nation is grateful.

Ahw, good to know, you are biased. Duly noted.

PS Just wondering, what you are balancing of, what kind of see-saw?

I don't want to accuse any pots of calling any kettles any colours, but I really don't think you're in much of a position to criticse anyone else for being biased .....

• Like 3

I don't want to accuse any pots of calling any kettles any colours, but I really don't think you're in much of a position to criticse anyone else for being biased .....

No kidding... Sigh... Really?! Ok, I'm pot colored in kets, so? Woo woo stuff still stays woo woo, no matter how you paint it.

And what CIA would come up with... Mockingbird... Brilliant... Good work McG. Nation is grateful.

You don't know much, and you can't even be bothered to look it up.

You don't know much, and you can't even be bothered to look it up.

For what?! I saw witches? I burned them?