Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden sure is laughing alot as to not be

Ugly1

Once again, no discussion about: The Federal Reserve, NDAA, bailouts, QE3, Patriot Act, unconstitutional wars, Internet privacy, the TSA, the "kill list", the devaluation of the dollar, PetroDollars, indefinite detention of citizens, assassination of US citizens, etc. In other words.....more of the same.

Yep, somehow I'm not at all surprised either. I believe there was only one candidate who actually wanted to turn things around and address the topics you mentioned. However, I've been propagandized so much, I can't even remember his name anymore.

Sarcasm. :tu:

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 2

Yep, somehow I'm not at all surprised either. I believe there was only one candidate who actually wanted to turn things around and address the issues you mentioned. However, I've been propagandized so much, I can't even remember his name anymore.

Sarcasm. :tu:

lol RP was the guy. To late now to see what he would have done.

• Like 2

I never was a good liar. When I got busted on something I would smile. If I tried to deny and kept getting busted I would usually start laughing. Who knows? The debate was so so. Biden can't control his emotions, not a very presidential quality. Ryan got busted hard about taking stimulus money. Mostly it was like watching two family members argue at the kitchen table with grandma mediating. All that was missing were utensils to slam off the table.

hahaa... so true bro

• Like 1

Mitt was called a liar after the first debate because of some claims he made that could be considered speculative at worst. Now the same people from the left are heaping praise on Biden for what they call an enthusiastic, pro-middle class performance.

I've never seen more lies and deceit from a member of the white house than I did last night. Enthusiasm doesn't win arguments - facts do. Uncle Joe is a buffoon, and I hope most Americans are bright enough to see that. Paul Ryan was playing a gentleman's game all night, and it cost him the debate.

• Like 4

Well as I said I didn't watch much of the debate so the only real interaction with the moderator I saw was Biden complaining that Ryan got 40 seconds and he only for 15 seconds. The mod more or less told him to deal with it. So seems she was rough on both of them. Now we just need to wait for the fact checkers to come out and see which one lied more than the other.

To be honest I was expecting Ryan to take more hits in this thread given his foreign policy comments would be completely hated on this forum. Well except for and then. :P

Oh and just want to throw this in: ENOUGH WITH THE PERSONAL STORIES! Next debate the mod should have the power to slap them whenever they try to use a personal story to answer a question.

Why thank you, Corp... even when I don't care enough about a thread to respond I get mentioned. I'm feelin' the love... :w00t: And you are correct - I do agree with Romney/Ryan on foreign policy. Edited by and then

What is it with Obama and Biden and this continuous, ridiculous, smiling during these debates? I remember Obama doing this some 4 years ago during his debates, but he wasn't commander in chief. Who is telling them this strategy? It's got to be a psychological trick that they're being told to use, because it's so clearly fake, and it goes beyond what I would call "political bs."

Perhaps it's directed at the 47% who are believed incapable of keeping up with the conversation, and who will be presumed to only remember this don't-worry, be-happy demeanor when they enter the voting booth.

Duh, let's see, who smiled at me the most .... click!

It gives the impression of .... THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT .... when most of U.S. know there's a lot to worry about.

The debate was funny to watch, otherwise. Biden was taking the role of Dad, while Ryan looked like the little boy who needs adoption. He reminded me of Dan Quayle, only smarter.

As much as I found myself liking Ryan, because I have no children, I felt a bit nervous with the thought of him at the helm of the U.S. military. Could he command respect abroad? I think Hillary would command more respect, including the Muslim arena.

At least with Biden, you know the world would be afraid of him as commander in chief, and we would need that if something happened to Obama.

Edited by Raptor Witness

No point in even reading though all of this...This is the stuff that p***es me off...

Obama sits there and takes it and Repubs are on his ass. Biden tries to take charge and talk out of turn (like Romeny did) and tries to control the base, show some emotion, and Repubs are on his ass. I was laughing too at that little weasle. Repubs are slick talkers, they have to be. You have to beable to lie and BS really well if you want the people you are taking advantage of to vote for you. I still did not hear about the details in Ryan's tax plan. Ryans whole argument was "Obama screwed up, vote for us, don't worry about the details." He said a couple of times "Reagan did it."

Question for Repubs...what WOULD you like to see Obama and Biden do in the debate?

Plus they said today Bidon cut Ryan off eighty two times, how is that fair?

Did you watch Romney? "No, he had the first word so I get the last one." "No, I get to respond." No you don't you prick, shut up.

Edited by HuttonEtAl

It was Ryan vs Biden and the Moderator;

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10/11/Biden-Interrupted-Ryan-82-Times

RNC Chair Reince Priebus claimed that Vice President Joe Biden interrupted Congressman Paul Ryan "82 times" during the debate

The moderator did nothing about it but that was to be expected;

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/11/veep-debate-analysis-angry-joe-and-martha-vs-that-nice-ryan-fellow-from-accounting/

Angry Joe and Martha vs. that nice Ryan fellow from Accounting
Martha Raddatz was an awful moderator – pretty much everything conservatives might have feared, after learning at a late hour of her undisclosed personal relationship with Barack Obama. She interrupted Paul Ryan constantly, openly argued with him, and presented Democratic talking points better than Biden did. If a Fox News anchor who once entertained Mitt Romney at her wedding had treated Biden that way, the left wing of the Internet would be burning down tonight.

And in the end I would have to agree with Charles Krauthammer;

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/krauthammer-bidens-disrespectful-hugely-condescending-undid-a-potential-debate-win/

Biden’s ‘disrespectful,’ ‘hugely condescending’ demeanor undid potential debate win
  • Like 1

Why thank you, Corp... even when I don't care enough about a thread to respond I get mentioned. I'm feelin' the love... :w00t: And you are correct - I do agree with Romney/Ryan on foreign policy.

Well when Ryan was talking about Iran I remember thinking 'man people on UM are not going to like that...wait...ok one person might' :P

• Like 1

What I like about the Romey and Ryan ticket they are saying what they can do for the country, not like the dems in only what the government can do for the me me`s,:) They keep saying it was the Bush`s adminstration that got us in this mess, but it was the dems that over rule the congress in those years that got us in this mess and now the burdon that we have to past on to our children, if Obama change don`t change.

• Like 1

What I like about the Romey and Ryan ticket they are saying what they can do for the country, not like the dems in only what the government can do for the me me`s, :) They keep saying it was the Bush`s adminstration that got us in this mess, but it was the dems that over rule the congress in those years that got us in this mess and now the burdon that we have to past on to our children, if Obama change don`t change.

Yes, a lot of people like what they say they can do for the country...I could run and say No taxes for anyone! Chocolate and Puppies for all the ladies! It doesn't mean that they are going to do it, but more importantly it doesn't mean it is going to work or that is what is best for the country.

The Dems ruled over Congress in those years?

Martha Raddatz was an awful moderator I argee, for she is democrat, she even invited Obama to her wedding, go figure who side she was on. Like I said a really unfair debate. All Biden did was make a raving ##% of himself, not like Ryan who tried to talk sense.

• Like 1

No point in even reading though all of this...This is the stuff that p***es me off...

Obama sits there and takes it and Repubs are on his ass. Biden tries to take charge and talk out of turn (like Romeny did) and tries to control the base, show some emotion, and Repubs are on his ass. I was laughing too at that little weasle. Repubs are slick talkers, they have to be. You have to beable to lie and BS really well if you want the people you are taking advantage of to vote for you. I still did not hear about the details in Ryan's tax plan. Ryans whole argument was "Obama screwed up, vote for us, don't worry about the details." He said a couple of times "Reagan did it."

Question for Repubs...what WOULD you like to see Obama and Biden do in the debate?

There is a large difference between interjecting and interrupting. Biden did the latter, and in a very rude and unprofessional manner at that. Find me one clip that shows Romney acting anywhere near as ridiculous as the VP did last night. Please, just one.

As for the details, have you read or listened to any of them? The five-point plan? What issue do you want more details on? You're probably still sold on this admin's "spend the same dollar twice" scheme that they've been running for four years now.

I was impressed with how well Ryan held his composure. Not only did he have to deal with "Laughin' Joe", but also the heavily biased moderator.

Did you watch Romney? "No, he had the first word so I get the last one." "No, I get to respond." No you don't you prick, shut up.

You actually made me audibly laugh here. Another classy post that makes no sense.

The first remark was clearly spoken in jest by Romney. The second was a request for a response, which he has the right to do, especially when he is being cut off by the moderator.

Edited by Legaia
  • Like 2

The first remark was clearly spoken in jest by Romney. The second was a request for a response, which he has the right to do, especially when he is being cut off by the moderator.

Um that is kind of the job of the moderator...

But clearly you are okay with that behavior...

Martha Raddatz was an awful moderator I argee, for she is democrat, she even invited Obama to her wedding, go figure who side she was on. Like I said a really unfair debate. All Biden did was make a raving ##% of himself, not like Ryan who tried to talk sense.

No, her husband invited Obama to the wedding in 91 because they went to school together. They were divorced in 97. Obama is an aquatiance of her ex-husband...

Um that is kind of the job of the moderator...

But clearly you are okay with that behavior...

If I was being cut off by a moderator on this site, and I asked if I could respond to someone, how in the hell would I be in the wrong?

If I was being cut off by a moderator on this site, and I asked if I could respond to someone, how in the hell would I be in the wrong?

"No, I get to respond." is not asking.

Neither Biden NOR Ryan had a problem moving on when their moderator said it was time to move on.

"No, I get to respond." is not asking.

Neither Biden NOR Ryan had a problem moving on when their moderator said it was time to move on.

Dear god, are you serious? Biden had no problem moving on when the moderator said so? It seems that we watched two different debates last night.

In the case that Romney actually said that he "gets to respond", according to the rules, he should have gotten one. I'm sure that you'll question that though, too.

I should've just watched the Steeler game last night... :unsure2:

• Like 2

Dear god, are you serious? Biden had no problem moving on when the moderator said so? It seems that we watched two different debates last night.

In the case that Romney actually said that he "gets to respond", according to the rules, he should have gotten one. I'm sure that you'll question that though, too.

I should've just watched the Steeler game last night... :unsure2:

Oh, I'm sorry. I was under the impression that there was a time limit...

Oh and just want to throw this in: ENOUGH WITH THE PERSONAL STORIES! Next debate the mod should have the power to slap them whenever they try to use a personal story to answer a question.

No doubt. I find that Biden tends to do this more. He's a bit of a drama queen. Someone needs to tell him he's not Bob Dylan, I don't need a long back story to lead into the song, just cut to the chase and make your point so you don't have to whine later about not having enough time.

• Like 1

I accidentaly watched 10 seconds of Biden being rude and a poor sport. Since I only watched 10 seconds I'm sure I missed the part where the other guy was a complete dick also.

• Like 1