Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Get Over It’: Climate Change Is Happening

questionmark

Little Fish - the reason I didn't respond is because you are on ignore and I have mostly stopped reading your responses.

In the past your discussion style has been dishonest in that you have been unable to acknowledge mistakes. As a consequence I do not feel you are worthy of the time or trouble invested in countering your points.

Br Cornelius

Little Fish - the reason I didn't respond is because you are on ignore and I have mostly stopped reading your responses.

In the past your discussion style has been dishonest in that you have been unable to acknowledge mistakes. As a consequence I do not feel you are worthy of the time or trouble invested in countering your points.

Br Cornelius

Whew, you don't think someone is worth your time and trouble??

Amazing!

Whew, you don't think someone is worth your time and trouble??

Amazing!

Its always worth spending a little time showing off your ignorance MID :tu:

Br Cornelius

Its always worth spending a little time showing off your ignorance MID :tu:

Br Cornelius

Well, it would be, if you could.

That's a little above you. You obviously prefer calling people names or berating them.

I think you missed the comic nature that was obvious in my post...

Well, it would be, if you could.

That's a little above you. You obviously prefer calling people names or berating them.

I think you missed the comic nature that was obvious in my post...

How about addressing some of the real issues raised in our little talks - rather than vain posturing :tu:

Yes I have spotted your a bit of a clown - but have you.

Br Cornelius

How about addressing some of the real issues raised in our little talks - rather than vain posturing :tu:

Yes I have spotted you're a bit of a clown - but have you?

Br Cornelius

Oh yes!

How else would someone at my level be able to accept or address people like you with any seriousness at all if not for being a clown?

And as to the real issues?

There are no real issues, save the ones I've raised. Most of what you bring up is just your made up, nonsensical, politically motivated redundant tripe.

I have other, real issues to deal with.

Gobal Warming, a natural and repeated thing, is rather meaningless of itself, but calling it man-made, or lets say "anthropogenic" (your new pet big word) to be more aligned with your advanced position and qualifications on the subject (sic) is rather dumb.

But, that is just vain posturing, of course!

As is this:

Climate change is happening. You need to get over it.

:yes::w00t:

You mention those "real issues" again, if I haven't addressed them (couldn't be many in that category), I will, provided it's not too reundant, isn't homework you should've done already, and my business allows me the time to address such nonsense, and I can remain hidden from my peers, who wouldn't appreciate the chief engaging someone of your position seriously.

Edited by MID

Oh yes!

How else would someone at my level be able to accept or address people like you with any seriousness at all if not for being a clown?

And as to the real issues?

There are no real issues, save the ones I've raised. Most of what you bring up is just your made up, nonsensical, politically motivated redundant tripe.

I have other, real issues to deal with.

Gobal Warming, a natural and repeated thing, is rather meaningless of itself, but calling it man-made, or lets say "anthropogenic" (your new pet big word) to be more aligned with your advanced position and qualifications on the subject (sic) is rather dumb.

But, that is just vain posturing, of course!

As is this:

Climate change is happening. You need to get over it.

:yes::w00t:

You mention those "real issues" again, if I haven't addressed them (couldn't be many in that category), I will, provided it's not too reundant, isn't homework you should've done already, and my business allows me the time to address such nonsense, and I can remain hidden from my peers, who wouldn't appreciate the chief engaging someone of your position seriously.

I think you have a great future, sadly not as scientist or commentator of science.

This thread has run out of steam, so unless someone supplies a reason to leave it open it's now closed.

Karlis -- mod team member

• Like 1