Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For pure believers.

zaqwsx

Hello. I know all of you have no responsibility of answering any of my questions. but any kind of response will deeply be appreciated by my wholeness.

I'm a believer for a year, but purely believed with it for only the past 3 weeks. i have difficulty in rejoicing again with the physical reality because all of my readings of ufo contact books have enriched and nourished 95% of my questions about life the past 21 years. to tell you, i judge the genuineness of those books when i unconsciously become hooked with it and surprisingly realize that i finish its entirety, cover to cover, in just one sitting.

now upon observation, i realized that no matter how many tons of evidences, pictures, videos, books, or whatever accounts presented, one has a 99% possibility to reject the existence and the brotherly connection between earthmen and them.

so my questions are. how do you assess the pure readiness of a person to believe what he believed to be the lie? how would you tell him that the truth presented to him by the government, the mainstream scientists, and the so-called always-right science non-fictions books are not entirely the truth at all? how would you make a person feel how badly we missing the vastness of the universe and the extravagance of the cosmic brotherhood? how would you say to the people who you always share your foods with in the same table that "hey mom, dad, you know what, i've figured it out what god is, what life is, what our purposes are, etc. etc."

you may think that i'm mad but i highly respect that because it's anybody's freewill to make personal convictions. but to tell you, sometimes i doubt the things that i've read and the utopic feelings i've felt while digesting the "knowledges" presented in those books. and the possibility of insanity has been always kicked off by the satisfaction and heavenly feeling my soul continually acquires. and also, to calm my mind, i stare at the sky very often thinking that "hey rose, if when you look up and the sky is not there, then everything you saw and felt is nothing but pure imagination, but if so it is there (which have always and will forever will be, undoubtedly), then all the billions of stars, the billions of galaxies and the infinity of the infinite does, simply, exist."

i know i'm a nobody here, but still i'm hoping for answers. i went here so desperately because nobody in my home, my town, or even my country seemed to be willing to take the subject. thank you in advance to those who read and to those who would reply.

have a nice day.

• Like 1

Hello. I know all of you have no responsibility of answering any of my questions. but any kind of response will deeply be appreciated by my wholeness.

I'm a believer for a year, but purely believed with it for only the past 3 weeks. i have difficulty in rejoicing again with the physical reality because all of my readings of ufo contact books have enriched and nourished 95% of my questions about life the past 21 years. to tell you, i judge the genuineness of those books when i unconsciously become hooked with it and surprisingly realize that i finish its entirety, cover to cover, in just one sitting.

now upon observation, i realized that no matter how many tons of evidences, pictures, videos, books, or whatever accounts presented, one has a 99% possibility to reject the existence and the brotherly connection between earthmen and them.

so my questions are. how do you assess the pure readiness of a person to believe what he believed to be the lie? how would you tell him that the truth presented to him by the government, the mainstream scientists, and the so-called always-right science non-fictions books are not entirely the truth at all? how would you make a person feel how badly we missing the vastness of the universe and the extravagance of the cosmic brotherhood? how would you say to the people who you always share your foods with in the same table that "hey mom, dad, you know what, i've figured it out what god is, what life is, what our purposes are, etc. etc."

you may think that i'm mad but i highly respect that because it's anybody's freewill to make personal convictions. but to tell you, sometimes i doubt the things that i've read and the utopic feelings i've felt while digesting the "knowledges" presented in those books. and the possibility of insanity has been always kicked off by the satisfaction and heavenly feeling my soul continually acquires. and also, to calm my mind, i stare at the sky very often thinking that "hey rose, if when you look up and the sky is not there, then everything you saw and felt is nothing but pure imagination, but if so it is there (which have always and will forever will be, undoubtedly), then all the billions of stars, the billions of galaxies and the infinity of the infinite does, simply, exist."

i know i'm a nobody here, but still i'm hoping for answers. i went here so desperately because nobody in my home, my town, or even my country seemed to be willing to take the subject. thank you in advance to those who read and to those who would reply.

have a nice day.

There seems no doubt that there are things going on in the World which you won't hear about on CNN or any mainstream media.

The fact that you have accepted that does not change your reality. It doesn't "shatter" the elements which are fundamental to your existance. It's important you live your life to your full potential and don't get "freaked out" because you've been prompted to do some deep thinking.

From the sounds of it ( I could be wrong, but) you have read numerous books and come to some conclusion.

The most important thing to realize is that just because someone writes a book, it does not mean the content is true.

This is especially true of ufology.

I can assure you, there is far more nonsense published than there is fact.

Many, many authors present their own speculative conjecture as if it is cold, hard fact. Many are so good at it that they could convince many people that the Earth is hollow (bet you read that one).

No one has all the answers.

Many self-professed experts are people with an over-active imagination with access to Google and Youtube.

It's important that you seek proof for any claims you hear about. Maintaining an open mind does not mean believe everything you read.

Much as we stereotype people as either believers or skeptics...the healthiest approach to view the subject from a scientific perspective and seek confirmation for everything.

Personally I'm a believer with a healthy buffer of skepticism.

There's many authors and documentary producers out there who are just doing it to make money.

• Like 2

I don't consider myself a "believer" in anything, since I know there is real evidence for ETs and UFOs, know it for a fact.

There's no point in getting bogged down in these trivial arguments with "skeptics" whose only purpose is to deny everything and ignore the cases that they can't explain. They do that all the time on here, as they do everywhere else. Nothing new about that.

• Like 2

[facetious]

That's right. There's no use to listen to anyone who might apply logic, common sense and critical thinking to a story or claim. It's much better to accept everything that you read in books and especially on the internet.

[/facetious]

Seriously, ask for evidence to support any story or claim that you read or hear. Instead of being a believer, be a true skeptic. The kind that will listen to stories, not dismiss them out of hand, but is not afraid to ask questions and ask for evidence. I am sure that even MacGuffin will admit there are an increasing number of people out there that just want to see if they can fool the public with their hoaxes. Skepticism is the only way to really weed them out.

• Like 2

[facetious]

I am sure that even MacGuffin will admit there are an increasing number of people out there that just want to see if they can fool the public with their hoaxes. Skepticism is the only way to really weed them out.

I'm not very easy to fool since I have already been through all this evidence many times over the decades.

When I say that I know something, that's not just idle talk based on something I saw on the Internet. I knew about these things long before the Internet existed.

i know i'm a nobody here, .....................

Everybody is somebody, rather than a nobody. Welcome to the forum. Now what are you asking?

• Like 1

I'm not very easy to fool since I have already been through all this evidence many times over the decades.

When I say that I know something, that's not just idle talk based on something I saw on the Internet. I knew about these things long before the Internet existed.

The problem is that the first casualty of the internet was the truth. Since anyone can claim absolutely anything about anything on the internet, the need for evidence is even greater here.

Your last statement is a perfect example. You claim you knew long before the internet. Have you provided evidence to support the claim? If yes then your claim is validated and can be separated from the countless others that are unevidenced. If no, then you claim remains just that a claim that to any but yourself here on UM is nothing more or less.

• Like 1

I don't consider myself a "believer" in anything, since I know there is real evidence for ETs and UFOs, know it for a fact.

There's no point in getting bogged down in these trivial arguments with "skeptics" whose only purpose is to deny everything and ignore the cases that they can't explain. They do that all the time on here, as they do everywhere else. Nothing new about that.

I think you and I are in the same boat on the subject.

I am a believer, in that I, like you, have been privy to information that makes the existance of ET's and their engagement with this planet a foregone conclusion in our own minds.

"Knowing it for a fact" as you say, and not considering yourself a "believer" is really just finding the right name for it. I'm not sure off the top of my head what term would be appropriate, but for me believer is close enough.

For me it doesn't mean that every time I see photos or videos detailing a supposed ET event that I automatically swallow it whole. I view it with a healthy dose of skepticism until I see certain elements pop up that makes me say (in my own mind).."aha, it's them again.

The original poster here made a statement that I focussed my attention on:

how would you say to the people who you always share your foods with in the same table that "hey mom, dad, you know what, i've figured it out what god is, what life is, what our purposes are, etc. etc."

...and from the sounds of it they came to this conclusion by reading one book cover to cover in one sitting.

That must be one helluva book and this is why I am saying to the OP that a little healthy skepticism might be a good idea here.

As you well know, there is an ample supply of absolute nonsense relating to the subject at hand.

The problem is that the first casualty of the internet was the truth. Since anyone can claim absolutely anything about anything on the internet, the need for evidence is even greater here.

Your last statement is a perfect example. You claim you knew long before the internet. Have you provided evidence to support the claim? If yes then your claim is validated and can be separated from the countless others that are unevidenced. If no, then you claim remains just that a claim that to any but yourself here on UM is nothing more or less.

You make it sound like we are all in some kind of high school science class here and I have never heard of any of this before or given it any consideration. LOL

You could take your skepticism to the extreme limits of Descartes where he is left with nothing at all except the certainty that he is some kind of thinking entity that must necessarily exist in the ontological sense, although how he then goes about proving the existence of the universe and physical objects has always seemed a little bizarre to me.

In other words, radical skepticism is always going to reach some type of absolute limit or dead end that is not particularly helpful and even begins to loo like an absurdity or parody of itself.

But yes I have heard of all these things before.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

People aren't going to be 100% believers in UFO's or that intelligent alien life exists until one lands on the White House lawn. I think the evidence for them is too strong to dismiss everything as overactive imagination or trying to manipulate events.

I have a feeling they have been coming here for a very long time. Do I have any concrete evidence, no. There is also no concrete evidence that they don't exist either. I just don't feel like in all the universe the Earth is that special.

For me it doesn't mean that every time I see photos or videos detailing a supposed ET event that I automatically swallow it whole. I view it with a healthy dose of skepticism until I see certain elements pop up that makes me say (in my own mind).."aha, it's them again.

No, I definitely don't jump on every single UFO case either and say that it's definitely more proof of them, but neither do I believe that Project Blue Book and the Condon Committee had 95% of them explained--not even close. They were just cooking the books because they were ordered to do so.

• Like 2

No, I definitely don't jump on every single UFO case either and say that it's definitely more proof of them, but neither do I believe that Project Blue Book and the Condon Committee had 95% of them explained--not even close. They were just cooking the books because they were ordered to do so.

PBB had a mandate to discredit or debunk every case they encountered. They existed to apply the "swamp gas" explanation to every one. They would stop at nothing, even to label perfectly sane, good people as mentally unstable. When they had satisfactorily stereotyped all "believers" as the tinfoil hat club, they were disbanded.

• Like 2

People aren't going to be 100% believers in UFO's or that intelligent alien life exists until one lands on the White House lawn. I think the evidence for them is too strong to dismiss everything as overactive imagination or trying to manipulate events.

I have a feeling they have been coming here for a very long time. Do I have any concrete evidence, no. There is also no concrete evidence that they don't exist either. I just don't feel like in all the universe the Earth is that special.

I'm a believer! Never seen one. I did photograph something strange over Channel Islands the other day though.

Im a believer and like synch said theres way more going on in this world then thats told on CNN.

I'm a believer! Never seen one. I did photograph something strange over Channel Islands the other day though.

You photographed flares.

You photographed flares.

No, that was a fly. Remember?

ZoserUFOanim_zps9da4652f.gif

I'm just kidding zoser. I don't know what the blurry object in your photos are. It just looks like a bug to me. It could be something else. :)

Its all in the way one decides to believe if they are true Believers ! I know for a fact to me that E.T exisist ! And actually theres no need whatsoever to prove it to anyone but me.

Im not stingeey Im just sure what I saw ! And no I dont think that its out of line to call people out on there sightings to learn and try and understand more about the subject either.

But I dont call out too many others for what they believe in either.

Only 9/11 CT peeps and a few like that.

Well this is why we get to be on this world. To learn all we can then turn into another form of energy ! And If you have been really,REALLY GOOD you just may get to trun into a Alien. :tu:

• Like 1

You make it sound like we are all in some kind of high school science class here and I have never heard of any of this before or given it any consideration. LOL

This is indeed a most interesting comment. You have tried, in a failing manner, to show my comment as juvenile by trying to indicate I make it sound like a high school science class when in fact, my comment is quite clear as to how evidenced and unevidenced are or at least should be viewed.

Since I don't know you or have actual knowledge of what you have done in your life, I can only go by what you post. You may well be telling the truth in all that you post. There are, however, sufficient people on the internet who fabricate a great deal that I find I must rely on some kind of validation. Whether that be in the form of evidence or cited works, etc...

This is indeed a most interesting comment. You have tried, in a failing manner, to show my comment as juvenile by trying to indicate I make it sound like a high school science class when in fact, my comment is quite clear as to how evidenced and unevidenced are or at least should be viewed.

Since I don't know you or have actual knowledge of what you have done in your life, I can only go by what you post. You may well be telling the truth in all that you post. There are, however, sufficient people on the internet who fabricate a great deal that I find I must rely on some kind of validation. Whether that be in the form of evidence or cited works, etc...

You're clear enough, but I really don't need any basic instruction on these matters.

What I have posted about my own knowledge and background is the truth.

I think you and I are in the same boat on the subject.

I am a believer, in that I, like you, have been privy to information that makes the existance of ET's and their engagement with this planet a foregone conclusion in our own minds.

"Knowing it for a fact" as you say, and not considering yourself a "believer" is really just finding the right name for it. I'm not sure off the top of my head what term would be appropriate, but for me believer is close enough.

Well, my curiosity is certainly piqued! Can you direct me to where you may have expounded upon this elsewhere already? And if not, this seems to be as good a place as any. :)

Well, my curiosity is certainly piqued! Can you direct me to where you may have expounded upon this elsewhere already? And if not, this seems to be as good a place as any. :)

I can't show you or say exactly what it was because it's something I should not know and I can't prove it to you or anyone else anyway. Suffice it to say that it is only conclusive "in my own mind"...and no one gave me classified information nor did they breach and non-disclosure agreements. I took three chunks of information given/stumbled upon, did a lot of research (and I mean a lot) connected the dots and I had my conclusion.

It was a chain of events that began near where I was born:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMNB_Clyde#Faslane_Naval_Base

Information from a couple of friends who worked here:

http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/index.html

A now deceased relative who worked on this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_CF-105_Arrow

And my conclusions were confirmed with info from this fellow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

I can't show you or say exactly what it was because it's something I should not know and I can't prove it to you or anyone else anyway. Suffice it to say that it is only conclusive "in my own mind"...and no one gave me classified information nor did they breach and non-disclosure agreements. I took three chunks of information given/stumbled upon, did a lot of research (and I mean a lot) connected the dots and I had my conclusion.

It was a chain of events that began near where I was born:

http://en.wikipedia....lane_Naval_Base

Information from a couple of friends who worked here:

http://www.nrc-cnrc..../eng/index.html

A now deceased relative who worked on this:

http://en.wikipedia....da_CF-105_Arrow

Thanks for the additional information. :) I was following with keen interest right up until this last bit...

And my conclusions were confirmed with info from this fellow:

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Paul_Hellyer

Sorry, but he isn't high on my list of credible sources. He's not even on that list at all actually. In fact, he's probably one of the worst to rely upon for this kind of information in my opinion.

He had no information to offer in confirmation. He bases his entire current belief system on Philip Corso's embarrassing piece of fiction, The Day After Roswell. And he didn't read that until after he had retired.

Sorry, but as you can tell I don't consider him to be even remotely reliable or informed in regards to this topic. I'm sure that glowing tribute from me will convince at least some around here that he must actually have all the answers, and as far as I'm concerned they are more than welcome to think so.

Cheers

Edit to Add...

But on second thought, maybe I've given him a bad wrap. I don't really know. I'm just sharing the opinion that I had formed when I initially heard him recount how he developed an interest in the topic. Maybe he's more informed now than he was then. I don't really know.

If you'd like to expand on what you mean, I'm more than willing to listen. Still interested in fact.

Cheers.

Edited by booNyzarC

What would you do If you saw a craft really close up ,close enough to know it was not anything you have ever seen,and When it leaves your viewing area you still have time to reflect on the event long enough to get the Willies the entire rest of your life ? :whistle:

Thanks for the additional information. :) I was following with keen interest right up until this last bit...

Sorry, but he isn't high on my list of credible sources. He's not even on that list at all actually. In fact, he's probably one of the worst to rely upon for this kind of information in my opinion.

He had no information to offer in confirmation. He bases his entire current belief system on Philip Corso's embarrassing piece of fiction, The Day After Roswell. And he didn't read that until after he had retired.

Sorry, but as you can tell I don't consider him to be even remotely reliable or informed in regards to this topic. I'm sure that glowing tribute from me will convince at least some around here that he must actually have all the answers, and as far as I'm concerned they are more than welcome to think so.

Cheers

Edit to Add...

But on second thought, maybe I've given him a bad wrap. I don't really know. I'm just sharing the opinion that I had formed when I initially heard him recount how he developed an interest in the topic. Maybe he's more informed now than he was then. I don't really know.

If you'd like to expand on what you mean, I'm more than willing to listen. Still interested in fact.

Cheers.

Well, hope I can ease your concerns somewhat. The information that Paul Hellyer provided doesn't directly relate to UFO's or ET's, it stems from knowledge he gained during his time as Canadian Minister of Defence. Specifically the reason for the cancellation of the CF105 project and the development of the Avro Car:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_VZ-9_Avrocar

On a related note: It's important, in most cases, not to dismiss sources entirely because you can find facts within their stories that can be debunked. Some of course are elaborate works of fiction however, some authors who have very pertinent facts to disclose, deliberately fill it with erroneous data for various reasons which I would assume vary as widely as the authors themselves.

As a bucket of sand may intitially appear of no value, close examination can uncover a few nuggets of gold that can lead research in the right direction!