Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Bracket

and....back on topic.

I guess it's worth it to watch the webisodes as it seems that you guys are gleaning extra insight/info. What do you think? I get totally frustrated watching things at home because of the stupid buffering.

Truth be told, I haven't taken the time to watch them myself yet. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn once catch part of them in the commercials enough to get an idea of some of them. Maybe you could try downloading them through Keepvid or something if it'll work on their site?

Speaking of commercials, I loved those tie-in ads for Mad Men they ran. Hilarious!

Edited by Oniomancer

• 3 months later...

False alarm, it isn't the season premiere. It's the preview on The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick. I'll be watching it though. :tu:

• Like 1

Seaon 3 premiere tonite. Wow, I think that kinda crept up on all of us.

I didn't know it was tonight until i started watching the reruns today and the TD host showed up. Wife hates the series but I am addicted

Wait, my DVR is recording an episode tonite (my DVR is set for first runs only) and it states that an episode premiering tonite at 7:00 PM PST but it might be an episode from the first season.

IDK, as I never seen the first season. Now I am no longer sure as I also checked next Sunday's programs and there is no Walking Dead listed (however it just may be a case of no update).

Stay tuned. :alien:

False alarm, it isn't the season premiere. It's the preview on The Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick. I'll be watching it though. :tu:

Thanks! That's what it must be.

The premiere tonight is the black and white version of the original pilot. I prefer color, so I'm going to skip it, but the Talking Dead was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to season 3 even more now. :D

• Like 1

The premiere tonight is the black and white version of the original pilot. I prefer color, so I'm going to skip it, but the Talking Dead was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to season 3 even more now. :D

Bummer but the first one was good and nothing else on so...

Edited by Merc14

Bummer but the first one was good and nothing else on so...

Oh I'm watching it, just not in black and white. I've got in on DVD, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly! :tu:

Oh I'm watching it, just not in black and white. I've got in on DVD, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly! :tu:

Agree it was a great episode and fun to watch after watching two seasons and knowing more of the story. Have to wait till October I guess.

Agree it was a great episode and fun to watch after watching two seasons and knowing more of the story. Have to wait till October I guess.

Yeah, looking forward to it when it finally arrives. :)

Earlier I even told my mother about the premiere tonite but she forgave me as she hadnt seen the pilot episode either. I loved the black and white photography especially since I have only watched season 2. It raised my anticipation.

Til October!

The Talking Dead episode was good - lots of cool teasers for Season 3. The prison looks incredible.

And if you can make it to Comic Con, you can get a photo as one of Michonne's "pets".

• Like 1

Yeah I really enjoyed the show. It has me more excited for season 3 than I already was. :tu:

A few spoilers here, but most have been let out of the bag already.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/07/09/the-walking-dead-season-3-five-secrets-revealed/

Apparently Merle is going to be back. I'm assuming he shows up as part of the Governor's crew at Woodbury. Since the odds of surviving a self amputation in the middle of a zombie apocalypse is pretty thin, my theory is that he was rescued by the folks in the helicopter and then their story line played out just as it did in the comics.

Adding him back in as a character also gives a nod to the comic in that at least some character will be without a hand. I never saw them being able to do this with Rick as 1) it would be too expensive in the long run production-wise and 2) it would be too limiting to the character.

October can't get here soon enough.

All caught up and ready for Season 3...... Why is it taking so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

• 3 months later...

Well it premiered last night in roaring fashion! I thought it was great and there is going to be new storylines galore, apparently, with Michonne and Adrea of on their own, presumably heading for the town and the prison. I enjoyed it a lot.

Yes, I am surprised there havent been more comments made today, folks must be busy or working or something.

I loved last night's episode. Next Sunday cant come quick enough.

Finally off the farm and into the prison. The farm sequence was one heckakuva lead up dialogue ridden with character to character intrigues and character development, and I am damned glad its over. I believe the story's apocalyptic theme will reassert its dominance while they clear out the prison with more zombies and actions. Lo' and behold,

live prisoners! :gun:

Andrea and Michonne are moving.

Edited by Ambush Bug

I was wondering why Michonne had those two walkers on a leash then I saw

she was using them as pack mules

! They must've taken out 70 or more walkers in this single show, has to be a record and the

Armored walkers were great. Definitely a video game super-bad guy.

Edited by Merc14

I was wondering why Michonne had those two walkers on a leash then I saw

she was using them as pack mules

! They must've taken out 70 or more walkers in this single show, has to be a record and the

Armored walkers were great. Definitely a video game super-bad guy.

In the comics they explain why she has the Zombies with her.

If I knew how to do the spoiler thing I would tell you.

In the comics they explain why she has the Zombies with her.

If I knew how to do the spoiler thing I would tell you.

Click on the little box between the eraser and the Font box named Special BB code and scroll down to spoiler. I just learned myself as well.

Edited by Merc14

Click on the little box between the eraser and the Font box named Special BB code and scroll down to spoiler. I just learned myself as well.

Thank you sir, you are a gentlman and a scholar.

Well in the comics the zombies are her boyfriend and her brother. She could not bear to "end" them so she removed thier arms and thier jaws so they would not be dangerous. over time they learned they could not attack people so they basically became tame. She also found that having them around her sort of masked her from the other zombies so if she didn't get to close they ignored her.

• Like 1

Thank you sir, you are a gentlman and a scholar.

That is arguable but THANKS for the inside info. That makes it even better, I think this is going to be a really good season.

I just love the show. Season 3 started last night. Was so awesome!!! I was literally counting the weeks for it to start.

:clap: