Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pulsar_J

In some places, people prefer to pretend that PNAC does not exist, and sweep it under the rug.

But, what does that have to do with Muslim terrorist crashing two airliners into the WTC buildings,(American 11 and United 175) and another into the Pentagon (American 77)? Thanks goodness, passengers of United 93 prevented terrorist from reaching its target.

If I were to take the time to explain that to you Sky, you would probably not understand.

LOL!!

You have already proven that you just make things up. :lol: After all, you have claimed that cell phones cannot be used in flight despite people, including myself, using cell phones in flight. Also notced that you failed to answer the question about the lack of a fuselage as the crash site of that Caspian Airlines Tu-154.

I hope you didn't think that I would not have noticed your side-stepping the question. :no:

Edited by skyeagle409

But, what does that have to do with Muslim terrorist crashing two airliners into the WTC buildings,(American 11 and United 175) and another into the Pentagon (American 77)? Thanks goodness, passengers of United 93 prevented terrorist from reaching its target.

Everything... Skyeagle...Just about everything we are witnessing today...

In the mid 1990's with no more Cold War threatening the US homefront, and our once former enemies the USSR and Red China cozying up to the West, the military industrial complex (the banksters along with the corporate military industrialists) had to explain the necessity of the USA's tremendous expenditures for military spending.

With no more 'RED MENACE' there was no longer the justification for astronimical military spending by the USA , which had bankrupted the Kremlim into submission, and convinced the Chinese to convert into a capitalist totalitarian state. This military 'free-spending' allowed the USA to field and maintain the 2 largest military Air Forces on our planet, the USAAF and the USN AF, neither the Russians nor the Chinese Air Forces combined have the numbers to match the collossus that we own (http://topyaps.com/top-10-strongest-air-forces-of-the-world/).

With Glasnot there would be a 'peace dividend' since now the USA could re-direct resources from its over bloated military into the civilian sector. But unfortunately the 'peace dividend' was not as profitable as actually going to war, so a new enemy was needed, one that would ensure steady customers for our military industrial complex so that they can sell our government and its allies their hardware.

Did you never think it strange that Osama Bin Laden was once America's best friend ? He started his 'terrorist' endeavors assiting the USA in overthrowing the USSR's proxy government in Afganistahn in the '80's. How convenient that once he became our enemy that it afforded us the pretext to invade the Muslim world.

( http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/bin_laden_osman.html )

• Like 1

Everything... Skyeagle...Just about everything we are witnessing today...

In the mid 1990's with no more Cold War threatening the US homefront, and our once former enemies the USSR and Red China cozying up to the West, the military industrial complex (the banksters along with the corporate military industrialists) had to explain the necessity of the USA's tremendous expenditures for military spending.

With no more 'RED MENACE' there was no longer the justification for astronimical military spending by the USA , which had bankrupted the Kremlim into submission, and convinced the Chinese to convert into a capitalist totalitarian state. This military 'free-spending' allowed the USA to field and maintain the 2 largest military Air Forces on our planet, the USAAF and the USN AF, neither the Russians nor the Chinese Air Forces combined have the numbers to match the collossus that we own (http://topyaps.com/t...s-of-the-world/).

Just because the communist threat from the former Soviet Union floated away into the sunset doesn't mean the United States can't update and modernize its military.

Did you never think it strange that Osama Bin Laden was once America's best friend ?

Says who?

He started his 'terrorist' endeavors assiting the USA in overthrowing the USSR's proxy government in Afganistahn in the '80's. How convenient that once he became our enemy that it afforded us the pretext to invade the Muslim world.

( http://whatreallyhap...aden_osman.html )

The CIA wasn't supporting Osama bin Laden and remember, Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States. And, remember this:

* Terrorist plotted to fly an aircraft into CIA headquarters, but the United States didn't go to war

* Terrorist plotted to blow up airliners over the Pacific, but the United States did not go to war

* Terrorist blew up our embassies in Lebanon, Kenya, and in Tanzania, but the United States did not go to war.

* Terrorist set off explosives under WTC1 in 1993 and the United States didn't go to war.

* Terrorist set off explosives next to the USS Cole, and the United States did not go to war.

* Terrorist downed Pan Am 103 with a bomb, but the United States did not go to war.

You are allowing conspiracy websites to poison your mind with disinformation and misinformation.

Edited by skyeagle409

You are allowing conspiracy websites to poison your mind with disinformation and misinformation.

Here's some more poisoned disinformation from one of those conspiracy websites as you mentioned, the BBC:

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Video removed for copyright reasons

Here's some more poisoned disinformation from one of those conspiracy websites as you mentioned, the BBC:

I was in the military at the time and and at no time was Osama bin Laden a CIA agent. As I have said, don't allow those websites to poison your mind.

Just recently, someone posted a hoaxed video of explosions on WTC7, which was clearly doctored and the person who doctored the video admitted how it was done. Amazingly, some of the 9/11 conspiracist actually used the hoaxed video in their argument.

It shows just how easy it is to plant false and misleading information that 9/11 conspiracist have used in their arguments because they did not know the rest of the story, which is why I have told you not to let those conspiracy websites poison your mind.

Edited by skyeagle409

It shows just how easy it is to plant false and misleading information that 9/11 conspiracist have used in their arguments because they did not know the rest of the story, which is why I have told you not to let those conspiracy websites poison your mind.

So investigated reporting by a major Main Stream Media outlet like the BBC is still conspriracy spin? Did you watch the video clip?

Sky think about it... a very wise man from NYC once said:

'Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation"

-George Carlin

• Like 2

So investigated reporting by a major Main Stream Media outlet like the BBC is still conspriracy spin? Did you watch the video clip?

Isn't it interesting that when the "MSM" puts out something that apparently supports or conforms to CT's preconceived notions, its factual, unbiased, believable investigative reporting spreading The Real, Honest-To-GoodnessTruth™, yet when they put out something that contradicts the CT's positions, its biased, Government manipulation for controlling the masses of sheeple out there....

:rolleyes:

Cz

• Like 3

Yes I did, and you must remember, that doesn't exonerate the news services as evident in the bad reporting concerning United 93 and Cleveland airport. It is no secret that the United States did not want the Soviets to gain a foothold in Afghanistan, so what better way to block them than to let the Afghan Mujahideen insurgents do the job for the United States, so our support was for the Afghan Mujahideen.

What you are doing is confusing Afghan Mujahideen with the Afgan Arabs, which are two different groups.

Sky think about it... a very wise man from NYC once said:

'Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation"

-George Carlin

Here's another.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

Just because the communist threat from the former Soviet Union floated away into the sunset doesn't mean the United States can't update and modernize its military.

Says who?

The CIA wasn't supporting Osama bin Laden and remember, Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States. And, remember this:

* Terrorist plotted to fly an aircraft into CIA headquarters, but the United States didn't go to war

* Terrorist plotted to blow up airliners over the Pacific, but the United States did not go to war

* Terrorist blew up our embassies in Lebanon, Kenya, and in Tanzania, but the United States did not go to war.

* Terrorist set off explosives under WTC1 in 1993 and the United States didn't go to war.

* Terrorist set off explosives next to the USS Cole, and the United States did not go to war.

* Terrorist downed Pan Am 103 with a bomb, but the United States did not go to war.

How do you know your information isnt misinformation? Come on....my only point is this....the 'official' story of 9/11 is bull****...and ANY thinking person can figure that out. The problem is there are so many layers of truth/fiction, half truths, lies, cover ups, and alliances that would more than raise an eyebrow but that would shock you to your core........I don't give a good g-d damn if you freaking believe me or not.......it's not about me or what I know, it's about we should be looking with eyes wide open and with skepticism at alot of the bs thrown at us....not just believing everything. 9/11 was such a tragedy........and I believe many many people/groups are to blame.....not the US per se.....this is way above 'govt'......these are people with allegiance to no country...only to greed and power.

• Like 1

Is there any wonder about why I've grown tired of this topic? No matter how much you clarify, explain, repudiate, dispute, or educate... there's always going to be one or two more people jumping into the fray with the same degree of ignorance as the last couple. Some of them even stick around and convey their stupidity on a daily basis.

It can be overwhelming.

Good luck fellas, I'm not going to be as diligent in these threads for a while. I find this display of nonsensical garbage to be disheartening.

Cheers.

• Like 4

How do you know your information isnt misinformation? Come on....my only point is this....the 'official' story of 9/11 is bull****...and ANY thinking person can figure that out. The problem is there are so many layers of truth/fiction, half truths, lies, cover ups, and alliances that would more than raise an eyebrow but that would shock you to your core........I don't give a good g-d damn if you freaking believe me or not.......it's not about me or what I know, it's about we should be looking with eyes wide open and with skepticism at alot of the bs thrown at us....not just believing everything. 9/11 was such a tragedy........and I believe many many people/groups are to blame.....not the US per se.....this is way above 'govt'......these are people with allegiance to no country...only to greed and power.

had no clue science, engineering, physics, math, aerodynamics and many other fields is pure bull****.

Since most of it confirms the Official Story.

had no clue science, engineering, physics, math, aerodynamics and many other fields is pure bull****.

Since most of it confirms the Official Story.

you might be surprised how effed up this world is, and who alliances with who....and what some will do to further their agenda........you would probably flip the eff out, so I don't blame you for not wanting to think that what happened was anything different than what you were told...I get it....but I am telling you, we were lied to. About many many things.it doesn't matter if you believe that or want to or are unwilling to or whatever. But it chills me to the bone the mass murders that occurred that day, and it chills me how many lies we were fed. What chills me the most is this...all the perps will never be known and never be tried for murder. It makes me angry too. So angry........just like with OKC bombing...lies lies and more damn lies...........

• Like 1

How do you know your information isnt misinformation?

A long work history in aviation and as a government employee to know the difference.

Come on....my only point is this....the 'official' story of 9/11 is bull****...and ANY thinking person can figure that out.

Evidence please! No evidence, and you have no case. :no:

The problem is there are so many layers of truth/fiction, half truths, lies, cover ups, and alliances that would more than raise an eyebrow but that would shock you to your core........I don't give a good g-d damn if you freaking believe me or not.......it's not about me or what I know,...

What do you know?

it's about we should be looking with eyes wide open and with skepticism at alot of the bs thrown at us....not just believing everything. 9/11 was such a tragedy........and I believe many many people/groups are to blame.....not the US per se.....this is way above 'govt'......these are people with allegiance to no country...only to greed and power.

Did American Airlines and United Airlines confirm the loss of their aircraft on 9/11/2001? Are those companies government agencies?

Edited by skyeagle409

you might be surprised how effed up this world is, and who alliances with who....and what some will do to further their agenda........you would probably flip the eff out, so I don't blame you for not wanting to think that what happened was anything different than what you were told...I get it....but I am telling you, we were lied to. About many many things.it doesn't matter if you believe that or want to or are unwilling to or whatever. But it chills me to the bone the mass murders that occurred that day, and it chills me how many lies we were fed. What chills me the most is this...all the perps will never be known and never be tried for murder. It makes me angry too. So angry........just like with OKC bombing...lies lies and more damn lies...........

I have had to correct 9/11 conspiracist on a number of facts regarding the B-767 and the B-757 and on other aviation issues because what they have claimed wasn't factual in the real world of aviation.

As I have said before, they have been watching too many Hollywood action movies and they tried to blend fantasy with fact.

Edited by skyeagle409

Alert to watchers.

Potential hazard warning.

Requesting psycho-analysis.

Possible violent tendencies present. Recommending normal watch procedure 7.

No resolution necessary. Watch 7 immediately. :tu:

• Like 2

A long work history in aviation and as a government employee to know the difference.

Evidence please! No evidence, and you have no case. :no:

What do you know?

Did American Airlines and United Airlines confirm the loss of their aircraft on 9/11/2001? Are those companies government agencies?

even with evidence I have no case! I know alot of things.......it doesn't really matter how or why I know them because there is not a damned thing can be done about it. I just wish more people would open there eyes. I am not a conspiracy nut. But I KNOW how evil wicked effed up and insanely committed certain individuals and groups of people are...and I KNOW how far they will go to pursue their agenda.

I have had to correct 9/11 conspiracist on a number of facts regarding the B-767 and the B-757 and on other aviation issues because what they have claimed wasn't factual in the real world of aviation.

As I have said before, they have been watching too many Hollywood action movies and they tried to blend fantasy with fact.

I have read some wacky 9/11 theories also.....it is insane really what some of them come up with. I totally agree that there are conspiracy nuts out there and they do watch too many Hollywood productions! lol....BUT that doesn't mean 9/11 happened the way we were told........it's complicated for sure and it saddens me......saddens me quite deeply. I was at the WTC memorial a few weekends ago......it just is still such a shock. Such an act of cruelty.........

even with evidence I have no case! I know alot of things.......it doesn't really matter how or why I know them because there is not a damned thing can be done about it. I just wish more people would open there eyes. I am not a conspiracy nut. But I KNOW how evil wicked effed up and insanely committed certain individuals and groups of people are...and I KNOW how far they will go to pursue their agenda.

You have nothing that refutes the official story. :no: It is what the evidence depicts and evidence is what counts.

Edited by skyeagle409

I have read some wacky 9/11 theories also.....it is insane really what some of them come up with. I totally agree that there are conspiracy nuts out there and they do watch too many Hollywood productions! lol....BUT that doesn't mean 9/11 happened the way we were told........it's complicated for sure and it saddens me......saddens me quite deeply. I was at the WTC memorial a few weekends ago......it just is still such a shock. Such an act of cruelty.........

Did you know that countries around the world sent out warnings that Muslim terrorist were going to attack the United States, some with warnings that aircraft were to be used? Nothing there about a U.S. government conspiracy.

Did you know that countries around the world sent out warnings that Muslim terrorist were going to attack the United States, some with warnings that aircraft were to be used? Nothing there about a U.S. government conspiracy.

I don't think it was a US govt conspiracy.......lol And yes I know there were warnings sent out. Like I said it is complicated;) So many layers of bs.....

I will leave you all with the words of Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during the Reagan Administration. Dr. Roberts till this day is a firm believer in Reaganomics, mind you he's a true blue Republican Libertarian.

Dr. Roberts during his government service has personally worked along side many of the neo-cons stragetists who developed the PNAC policies that have driven our nation to the brink of disaster. But being the true American patriot that he is, today he write to exposes the truth about how the American nation was hijacked.

In his article entitled "The 11th Anniversary of 9/11", he writes:

It is hard to image a more far-fetched story–except for the second thing you need to know: The humiliating failure of US National Security did not result in immediate demands from the President of the United States, from Congress, from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and from the media for an investigation of how such improbable total failure could have occurred. No one was held accountable for the greatest failure of national security in world history. Instead, the White House dragged its feet for a year resisting any investigation until the persistent demands from 9/11 families for accountability forced President George W. Bush to appoint a political commission, devoid of any experts, to hold a pretend investigation.

The 11th Anniversary of 9/11 ~ Paul Craig Roberts

Unfortunately many here just might make him out to be just another conspiracy nutjob.