Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother who has a phobia of toilets

Still Waters

A mother-of-one is so scared of toilets she flees when one is flushed fearing she will be swallowed up after developing a phobia in childhood.

Ney Decino, 20, has an irrational fear of toilets and struggles to go to the bathroom without a family member to flush for her.

The mother-of-one’s childhood nightmare means she must work close to home so she can use the only toilet she feels safe on.

http://www.dailymail...alking-Too.html

• Like 2

Well, I guess she wouldn't get along with Veronica here:

imagesobsessed.jpg

• Like 1

Dunno about everyone else but the chances of me getting a family member to come into the toilet and flush for me would be a big fat zero. Screaming in fear or not.

• Like 3

A mother-of-one is so scared of toilets she flees when one is flushed fearing she will be swallowed up after developing a phobia in childhood.

I am like that with air craft toilets on any plane.. The noise plane toilets make are scary.. I would stand half way out of the toilet, lean over.. flush and swiftly move as quick as I can back to my seat... It is as if the plane toilets are roaring at you. I hate them.. they scare the socks off me lol..!!

• Like 2

That movie isn't so child friendly is it?

Dunno about everyone else but the chances of me getting a family member to come into the toilet and flush for me would be a big fat zero. Screaming in fear or not.

The trick is begging, lots of it.

Edited by Mnemonix
  • Like 2

The jobs never finished until the paperwork is done !

• Like 2

If she doesn't have a sandwich she might get sucked down. She should wear a life preserver and maybe she'd feel better.

• Like 1

I am like that with air craft toilets on any plane.. The noise plane toilets make are scary.. I would stand half way out of the toilet, lean over.. flush and swiftly move as quick as I can back to my seat... It is as if the plane toilets are roaring at you. I hate them.. they scare the socks off me lol..!!

You beat me to it BM! I hate the sound of aircraft loos too! Even worse if you had to clean them up as cabin crew, ugh memories of the smell <_< Some of the things that went on in those loos! :o You wouldn't of believed it :whistle::w00t:

Edited by Star of the Sea
  • Like 2

A loo is ok as long as a snake doesn't try to bite your thingy, or in Oz land a spider hides then jumps on your botty hee hee.

• Like 2

She doesn't have toilet phobia, she has whirlpool phobia.

Nobody likes swirling water, it's scary. Just think about all those movies you watched as a kid, that had scenes with a ocean whirlpool in it, sucking people down to god know's where.... *shivers*

• Like 1

Ahahaha I love that with all the things out there that COULD actually happen, THIS is what she's scared of....being flushed down a toilet. I agree with Ninhursag, she needs serious help. I wonder why she's not scared she'll get sucked down the drain when she showers or takes a bath??

• Like 2

I'd be more afraid of a rat or spider crawling up my jaxy than being sucked in.

• Like 1

I'd be more afraid of a rat or spider crawling up my jaxy than being sucked in.

Sucked into your jaxy? What kinda backside you got, fgs? (jokin)

Sucked into your jaxy? What kinda backside you got, fgs? (jokin)

You know, I actually thought about that after I posted. Then I said to myself, "oh, ppl will know what I mean". LOL Leave it to you! And I have a fabulous jaxy!!

• Like 1

Well that's a pretty crappy phobia to have. :unsure2:

• Like 2

Wow I have heard of everything now. She need a no flush toilet. She is really werid

• Like 1

Wow I have heard of everything now. She need a no flush toilet. She is really werid

That'd be a bucket.

• Like 2