Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attorney claims to have traveled in time

Saru

This guy is going to get the rest of us in trouble.

We all promised to never reveal this Top secret project.

If only we had a way of finding out that in the future he would blow the whistle on us.......

Hmmmm..... some sort of a time machine or something...... :o

Dis man is not time traveler. If he vas we would have terrminated him. Ve are the true timelords.

arnold-schwarzenegger-terminator-photo.jpg

sorry for the bad accent attempt but I was trying to be funny.

• Like 1

Have you seen his website. He's selling t-shirts and coffee mugs so it must be true!

http://www.projectpegasus.net/

HOLY CRAP! now I got to get one. that shirt with the big head blowing smoke out of it. AWESOME only thing that would be better is if it was being blown into a butt.

Have you seen his website. He's selling t-shirts and coffee mugs so it must be true!

http://www.projectpegasus.net/

Ha ha now thats funny but he will probably laugh last if people start buying he's shirts etc etc. :w00t:

I read this guys paper. He is delussional. What a load of nonsense! Not one thing in his paper is proof of anything except he is an idiot.

• Like 1

He has traveled sideways in time and to the past, so he says. It was claimed they even traveled to the future.

But we all know he was at Fords theatre 6 times, was a bugle boy at Gettysburg, (the one in the published picture)

Knew Obama as a child while they were both in the Mars teleportation program, and knew that 7,000 had survived

the Mars teleportation out of 97,000. (Is that something you would tell to a child?)

Just based on a need to know basis, considering he was a child at the time, he is revealing way to much information

than a child should have had access to, if you understand how classified DOD, Government and Military operations work.

Besides, If he knew they went to the future, simply reveal one future event. And it will never happen, and we know why.

And he can't claim he was never told, hell, he knew about the entire program.

I read this guys paper. He is delussional. What a load of nonsense! Not one thing in his paper is proof of anything except he is an idiot.

I heard him on Coast to Coast AM about 3 years ago. I know that show likes to explore the unexplained but this was too much. The guy is nuts.

I lost a lot of respect for that show over that. On top of them plugging the BS from Bob Lazar about Area 51, I have never listened to it since.

• 2 weeks later...

IMPOSSIBLE! Yet possible. However his claims would be impossible. Unless here was t way to se exact coordinates to the when and where. I it is off by 1 second you would materialize inside the earth or a wall or above the ground, as the earth is traveling 69,360 MPH and revolving at 1,041 MPH plus it wobbles. Interesting bit here is that if you search for these

Edited by cerberusxp

IMPOSSIBLE! Yet possible. However his claims would be impossible. Unless here was t way to se exact coordinates to the when and where. I it is off by 1 second you would materialize inside the earth or a wall or above the ground, as the earth is traveling 69,360 MPH and revolving at 1,041 MPH plus it wobbles. Interesting bit here is that if you search for these

IMPOSSIBLE! Yet possible. However his claims would be impossible. Unless there was a way to set exact coordinates to the when and where. If it is off by 1 second you would materialize inside the earth or a wall or above the ground, as the earth is traveling 69,360 MPH and revolving at 1,041 MPH plus it wobbles. Interesting bit here is that if you search for the speed of earth and rotation.

WOW I was trying to edit my post and the courser kept running wild all the back to the beginning. Interesting is the fact that when you search for the speed of the earth and rotation the first at the top of the search is "The Pegasus Research Consortium" :w00t:

All of the following factors must be taken into account

69,361 MPH Spin and Orbit

43,200 MPH Towards Lambda Herculis

15,624 MPH Perpendicular to Galactic Plane At a 90 degree upward to the plane C.

446,400 MPH Orbiting the Galactic Center {or Galactic Spin Rate}

-------------------

574,585 MPH Speed of Earth within Our Galaxy

copied from the Pegasus Research consortium

There are also variables to consider.

Edited by cerberusxp
  • Like 2

Time traveling lawyer's that all we need. They can go back in time and see what you did.

• Like 1

IMPOSSIBLE! Yet possible. However his claims would be impossible. Unless there was a way to set exact coordinates to the when and where. If it is off by 1 second you would materialize inside the earth or a wall or above the ground, as the earth is traveling 69,360 MPH and revolving at 1,041 MPH plus it wobbles. Interesting bit here is that if you search for the speed of earth and rotation.

WOW I was trying to edit my post and the courser kept running wild all the back to the beginning. Interesting is the fact that when you search for the speed of the earth and rotation the first at the top of the search is "The Pegasus Research Consortium" :w00t:

All of the following factors must be taken into account

69,361 MPH Spin and Orbit

43,200 MPH Towards Lambda Herculis

15,624 MPH Perpendicular to Galactic Plane At a 90 degree upward to the plane C.

446,400 MPH Orbiting the Galactic Center {or Galactic Spin Rate}

-------------------

574,585 MPH Speed of Earth within Our Galaxy

copied from the Pegasus Research consortium

There are also variables to consider.

Even easier is look to see how far the earth moves around the sun and the solar system moves around the galactic core in one day. Together it's about 41,000,000 miles each day.

Since time travel isn't space travel, going back or forward one day means you would have to be in a machine that could also travel through space. For one days travel in time it would require 3.67 minutes at the speed of light to reach the Earth. Go back a year and you need to travel at the speed of light for a day to catch up to the Earth and to go back to Ford's Theater you would have to travel more than 4 months to reach the Earth.

That is of course traveling in one direction in time. Returning to your present would require just as much travel.

It's the main reason why all these stories of time travel from someplace on the earth to a different time on the earth are nothing more than fabrications.

• Like 1

Perhaps, but wouldn't "true" time travel also place you in the appropriate co-ordinates?

Not the same thing as looking up at the stars in the sky which have moved considerably from one's observation point.

Like our sun is 9 minutes further in it's arc than as we view it here from earth.

But time travel, if possible, would likely preserve the original end and return co-ordinates. I offer no proof of that.

Just some random thoughts. Obviously that guy's claim is totally nuts.

It's kind of interesting...So President Lincoln was not shot on that day in Ford Theater?

He and Obama were in the same project. He did not meet him when he was an adult.

Others also claim to be in this same project.

He did travel in time> His psychiatrist will swear by it. He was there at16 20pm on a Thursday. See you in 1798? Sorry at 17 30!

If he could travel back in time why not travel to the beginning of time and make yourself a God?