Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeist Activity?

Paluc84

Where is the footage?

I will hit Powerball before any footage of this is posted / shown.

And here, you have a chance for some free advertisement.....What Cafe' is this?...And where?

Free advertisement !

And you wonder why people have an automatic negative reaction to you? :huh:

Edited by Michelle

And you wonder why people have an automatic negative reaction to you? :huh:

No I don't. When did I ever say that? Actually have a lot of " likes " here....Not many people do have negative reactions, just a few.....None in person.

Can you tell me what was wrong with my reply?

I gave my opinion, and I am asking for the name and place of the Cafe'....Not asking for anything personal, and it is free advertisement.

I would love to see there website, or number in a phone book and call them myself and ask a few questions....One being if this is true.

You can chose to believe a story, I can choose not to. If that bothers you or " some people ", that is not my concern. I am replying my opinion, just as anyone else is.

Keep in mind Michelle :

you can please some of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot please all of the people all of the time

I do not post replies as to what I think people want to hear, I post my opinion, or facts. Sometimes it may not be what some want to hear, but as in this case ( read replies before mine ) others agree. I actually did not come right out and say it like some did, I am asking for something to verify the story, not flat out deny it.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1