Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cyclical dip in gasoline price helps Obama

Raptor Witness

As the charts below from Gasbuddy demonstrate, although we're in a general upward trend in gasoline prices, we should see a dip around Election Day, at least on a short term basis.

I wouldn't be surprised to see oil futures being sold at a record pace overseas in the days ahead, further driving down the price of both crude oil and gasoline. In fact, the very expectation of a decline in futures should further drive down the prices short term.

The greatest campaign contribution the wealthy overseas could make to the status quo in the U.S. would be to start dumping oil and gasoline futures, and dump they shall.

Iran, now suddenly agreeing to talks over their nuclear program, but likely another farce, is probably aimed at keeping Romney out of power, as well.

Mark my words, the price at the pump the week leading up to election day in the United States, will do more the help reelect President Obama, than anything else in a close election.

8108048342_47fe200070_z.jpg

8108038163_f7842d35e2_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CommunitarianKevin

• Legaia

• Raptor Witness

• and-then

Popular Days

We almost seem like a bunch of Lemmings....

The U.K. average price at the moment is about $9.30 a gallon, you lucky people.

They are aimed at keeping Romney out of power why? because Romney will go to war with them...

Who in Iran or the US is up for that?

They are aimed at keeping Romney out of power why? because Romney will go to war with them...

Who in Iran or the US is up for that?

The U.S. in general is bent on war with Iran, but more importantly, the UN is as well. That's what sanctions are - an act of war.

The U.S. in general is bent on war with Iran, but more importantly, the UN is as well. That's what sanctions are - an act of war.

You want to support the troops? Stop getting involved in pointless wars...we like being alive...

• Like 1

You want to support the troops? Stop getting involved in pointless wars...we like being alive...

I wasn't agreeing with what I was stating, I was just stating the facts.

I wasn't agreeing with what I was stating, I was just stating the facts.

I know. I was just making a general point.