Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can ghost give a person dreams?

theworldneeds2know

every since i moved into this house i'v been having dreams everynight. been having weird and strange dreams. sometimes the dreams will be good. but mostly having 1 or 2 dreams a night. i lived in a haunted house before but that spirit or ghost was giving me nightmares everynight and those dreams felt like movies cause i would remember them, i knew the place was haunted cause when i went outside my neighbours outside light would go off for a split second and was told stories the place was haunted. but in this house i dont have nightmares mostly just dreams everynight. theres no ghost activity in this house aswell.

Edited by theworldneeds2know

yes they can give dreams to try to tell thier story. But are you sure you are not a senstive? (pshyic) or have abilities?

Yes, they certainly can. Under these circumstances, the subject of your dreams should never be shared in a public forum. If you wish to discuss this further, I will gladly do so by messages. Not here. Either way, mind your dreams, especially if they make a move to attack or you feel threatened in any way simply by their presence. Generally, they will not enter your dreams without a specific intention.

Edited by i.l.r.nouda11

idk if i have an ability or anything but i talked with a medicine man when i was younger and he told me i had a pure heart and there was something inside me that could make me even stronger then him... the first 2 weeks i moved into this place i would wake up early every morning and im not a morning person. i don't mind this ghost or spirit thats in this house. i can tell it doesn't mean me no harm. i'v looked up dream dictionaries of the symbols or materials and most of them i read are saying the stuff im going through in my life right now.

Due to experiencing dream's I had when I first moved into my current property, I would say yes ghost's/spirit's can communicate through dream's

The dream's I had was of a little girl, approximately 10 years old and what happened to her and her mom, it was approximately late 1800's from the style of clothe's etc

The girl come into the house hrough the front door, looking excited and wanting to tell her mom something

She (the girl) ran up the stairs and went to the door (which was wide open) of her mom's room, only to see a man bending over her mom with something wrapped round her neck strangling her

The man turned round and looked directly at the girl, then let go of her mom who flopped onto the floor, then went toward the girl, at which point everything went black, it was at that point I woke up sweating

I have had the exact same dream 3 or 4 time's last year, I havent had the dream since then

The girl in the dream I had seen previously to the dream's, she was sitting on the stairs looking at me through the bannister, I could feel someone staring at me, that is the reason I turned round and saw her looking at me

• 2 weeks later...

No there can not,

There's no evidence to show that except people claiming it.

Your left brain causes you to dream.

http://www.msnbc.msn...reality-dreams/

While that article would explain some dream's I think it does not explain all dream's...

I have had dream's like they have stated in the article, I play COD (Call Of Duty) a lot and have had dream's where I was playing the game, similiar to what they describe in the article..

But the dream/s that I have had (the one/s I posted about in post #7) was different to what they state in the article

In my dream I seen what my place was like before it was converted into what it is now, and I have never seen what my place was like before it was converted...