Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is PMS a Myth?

Q-C

You women know nothing of pain.

Try getting kicked in the privates, now thats pain.

I feel for you, Mr Right Wing. If your UM posts are any indication of how you speak to people face to face, you must get kicked in the privates every day. (lol)

• Like 6

I feel for you, Mr Right Wing. If your UM posts are any indication of how you speak to people face to face, you must get kicked in the privates every day. (lol)

I'm guessing he has little man syndrome...

• Like 3

Are you flirting with me again?

Can't help it.. its the PMS it makes me feel weird and show tolerance when I least expect it..

You women know nothing of pain

Because when any woman is with you.. she is on a high right? lol

This next part is comedy gold...

Try getting kicked in the privates, now thats pain. You should thank all you need to go through is giving birth, and yes, so called pms.

A kick in the privates is worse than any pain including child birth...That just says it all doesn't it ?

• Like 3

Try getting kicked in the privates, now thats pain. You should thank all you need to go through is giving birth, and yes, so called pms.

Are you a middle child? You seem to need attention sunshine.

• Like 2

Yeah, cause our lady parts don't feel pain when we're kicked there.

Men: Get kicked in the balls; deserves sad violin played for them.

Women: Body makes them expel an egg and the lining of their uterus every month; walk it off, ladies!

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

A kick in the privates is worse than any pain including child birth...That just says it all doesn't it ?

If it came to the choice of pain between giving birth or breaking your leg which one would you prefer?

• Like 1

If it came to the choice of pain between giving birth or breaking your leg which one would you prefer?

A date with you lol.

• Like 6

Stop it lol

Well you did ask what would be more painful ? lol....

Ohh ok I'll give you another answer.. As I have done both - child birth and had broken bones... I would say..........Child birth is worse...

If I had a kid like you.. then the pain would never end.. a broken leg would be heaven lol :P

• Like 2

Well you did ask what would be more painful ? lol....

Ohh ok I'll give you another answer.. As I have done both - child birth and had broken bones... I would say..........Child birth is worse...

If I had a kid like you.. then the pain would never end.. a broken leg would be heaven lol :P

Thats mean lol

Okay then so if you had a choose between the pain of a tooth extraction and child birth which would you choose?

Thats mean lol

No it's not.. you know I am kidding with you.. I always add humour..

Okay then so if you had a choose between the pain of a tooth extraction and child birth which would you choose?

I posted this previously ...

It depends... Giving birth to Becky.. I would say that sort of tooth pain was a tad worse... Giving birth to Aaron.. NO CONTEST ... When I was in labour with him and he was on his way out.. that was

( excuse my French ) effing horrible.. Stung like a **%%&$%**%

Anyhoo ..I think I hear little Aaron waking up..I gotta go..

No it's not.. you know I am kidding with you.. I always add humour..

I posted this previously ...

Anyhoo ..I think I hear little Aaron waking up..I gotta go..

Well I cant speak for all men but if it came to being kicked in the privates or having a tooth extraction I'd take the tooth extraction.

In fact I'd rather let the dentist pull all my teeth that get kicked in the privates. So you see you girls have it easy. You moan a lot but you really dont know how lucky you are.

You should try being a man !!!

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Well I cant speak for all men but if it came to being kicked in the privates or having a tooth extraction I'd take the tooth extraction.

In fact I'd rather let the dentist pull all my teeth that get kicked in the privates. So you see you girls have it easy. You moan a lot but you really dont know how lucky you are.

So you have experienced child birth then yea? Well you would have to, in order to make this statement right? And you figure that if a woman is kicked in the same place.. it would not hurt right? Because you know what it feels like for both genders...correct ? What is it that you do, to make people kick you in the private area ? Be yourself ? lol.. Jokes aside.. To be more serious about this - If you have no idea what it feels like to go through child birth and the rest that women go through, I cannot see how you can logically sit and use a kick in the private area as a comparison to child birth and other painful things women go through..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

What is it that you do, to make people kick you in the private area ? Be yourself ? lol

Asking for it is another way.

For example:

"Hey, kick me in the groin."

Sorry for digressing off topic.

BBBBWWWWWAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!

As far as I read, women have a higher tolerance of pain due to the female body giving birth. I know that my brother-in-law was sick and so was my sister and I. We all had the same flu-but his was worse because he felt so icky. mmmmhhhhmmmm.....

P M S ! :cry: hey now its not all that bad after 18 years i make shure the house is stocked up with plugs pads extra strong midal and cho chip mint icecream the ol lady 3 step daughter and my own daughter..... okay so it never realy ends or seems not to but it dont mind me any more with the mood swings the crying the over achiveing excitment the fluffyness or the mid nite runs to walmart or walgreens its just a part of life besides its the lest i can do to help them get through it since they put up with a lot more crap from me over the years lol but i still like to keep the door to my shop (man cave) open just incase i might need a quick escape from the monthly beasties! :tu:

• Like 3

All my years through high school My girl friends were nice except when they were on the rag(IS THAT SAFE FOR ME TO SAY?) sometimes they were mean some were down right evil.P.M.S. is that one time of the month they have to Put up with Mens $#@! and they are evil mean,like throwing the cat at you,kicking the dog,or just wreaking your car because they are mad or angry because you were 2 minutes late for a show that wouldn't start for 2 hours,I broke up from more than a dozen girls that were nightmares when that time of the month came around,Talk about being a victim of PMS,I was less scared when the enemy was shooting at me,at least that was to be exspected,When a woman is pmsing you can never tell what is going to happen,NEVER. and I wish I had a cat proof vest for the next time a cat gets flung at me,funny how they tend to stick to your back when they make contact with your body.LOL

What I have learned in this thread so far: Mr Right Wing gets kicked in the balls at least once a month, probably by pregnant women.

• Like 3

All my years through high school My girl friends were nice except when they were on the rag(IS THAT SAFE FOR ME TO SAY?) sometimes they were mean some were down right evil.P.M.S. is that one time of the month they have to Put up with Mens $#@! and they are evil mean,like throwing the cat at you,kicking the dog,or just wreaking your car because they are mad or angry because you were 2 minutes late for a show that wouldn't start for 2 hours,I broke up from more than a dozen girls that were nightmares when that time of the month came around,Talk about being a victim of PMS,I was less scared when the enemy was shooting at me,at least that was to be exspected,When a woman is pmsing you can never tell what is going to happen,NEVER. and I wish I had a cat proof vest for the next time a cat gets flung at me,funny how they tend to stick to your back when they make contact with your body.LOL

My advice is to buy yourself a shed you can disappear into when shes on the rampage lol.

Edited by Mr Right Wing
  • Like 1

What I have learned in this thread so far: Mr Right Wing gets kicked in the balls at least once a month, probably by pregnant women.

Try football lol

Hell yes it is real. I live in a house with 3 woman. You damn it is real no myth here.

• Like 2

My advice is to buy yourself a shed you can disappear into when shes on the rampage lol.

You ever had a cat sticking it's claws in your back,it's a funny feeling,LOL. Every time that time of the month comes around I Go FISHING,If I'm going to get hit with the cat I would rather catch a catfish.
  • Like 3

You ever had a cat sticking it's claws in your back,it's a funny feeling,LOL. Every time that time of the month comes around I Go FISHING,If I'm going to get hit with the cat I would rather catch a catfish.

If you are being serious, I'd find a new home for the cat. For your and mostly for the cat's sake. If PMS had me physically harming a pet or person in my home, I'd run for help.

I'm being serious, not trying to put down your girlfriend, Unseen.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I'm guessing he has little man syndrome...

OH ! Kicked him where it hurts again *rolling*

• Like 1

And if you had a choice between breaking your leg ,and a shot in the nards,which would YOU choose ?

dddddduuuuhhhhh