Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Curiosity: Life at Mars?

Ligia Cabus

vidaemmarte27100123.JPG

MARS. The photo is in the NASA site. It was obtained by the camera mast (Mastcam) during the Martian day 52 or 52th of sun of the mission Curiosity Mars Rover, or be in 28/09/2012. This place of the red planet is called Rocknest. The real dimension of the frame is 1.5 m wide by 5 m high.

At first glance, does not exist, in this landscape, nothing remarkable, much less a way of life. But once again, the eagle eye of an internaut that certainly would want so much to find something extraordinary in this orb apparently dead, discovered or at least can seem that discovered a living being amid the rocks. Whatever, its shape and appearance is similar to a Guinea pig. ...

DETAILS OF THE IMAGE

HERE > http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2012/10/curiosity-life-at-mars.html

BECAUSE IN NASA'S PAGE > [http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia16204.html]

IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE SEE ... THE CREATURE?... OBJECT?... WELL ...THE THING

Wait for it...... must be a rock! Otherwise i would already red that life has been found... and ... one wants to see what he/she wants to see... so just a rock until newsflash.. sorry for not saying it looks like what you are seening, but you must be real and objective at this kind of stuff you will learn this here trust me. This forum is much diffrent than you expect it to be.. you'll see! I am soft about this things but there are people here who can and will pursue the reality of such things.

Anyways Welcome to UM where most of things get an explanation via lots of research and factual evidence, hope you'll like it!

This forum will probably be one of the website which will be the first to have more information when the actual thing becomes reality!

Anyways have fun, take a read, lots of exploration is avaible!

Cheers!

Nuke

I didn't omit in my profile: I like the fortean journalism, facts that are on the border of the absurd and unexplained. I hunt facts; I like to collect them, research them and publish them in my blog - where the acess is more easy - and the organization is chronological. I do it every day. They are news that appear in newspapers and magazines - and it is all.

I found this news in a bad text of a peruvian newspaper that not had located the "object" with precision. This is the URL: EL CHINO - http://elchino.pe/insolito/462-hallan-vida-en-marte.html

The curiosity (mine - no of NASA) made ​​me hunt the image on the american space agency site. About the image, I can't have absolutely sure that is a rock but I also can't say that it isn't a living being. But I filed the registry in my collection and I'm sharing it with all you, here, in this forum.

If some people here will go want throw rocks at me or in my posts, ok - they can get in line and catch the password number. Rock it.

• Like 1

Oh, I like that. it's rather cute. I want a Martian Guinea Pig!

vidaemmarte27100123.JPG

MARS. The photo is in the NASA site. It was obtained by the camera mast (Mastcam) during the Martian day 52 or 52th of sun of the mission Curiosity Mars Rover, or be in 28/09/2012. This place of the red planet is called Rocknest. The real dimension of the frame is 1.5 m wide by 5 m high.

At first glance, does not exist, in this landscape, nothing remarkable, much less a way of life. But once again, the eagle eye of an internaut that certainly would want so much to find something extraordinary in this orb apparently dead, discovered or at least can seem that discovered a living being amid the rocks. Whatever, its shape and appearance is similar to a Guinea pig. ...

DETAILS OF THE IMAGE

HERE > http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2012/10/curiosity-life-at-mars.html

BECAUSE IN NASA'S PAGE > [http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia16204.html]

IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE SEE ... THE CREATURE?... OBJECT?... WELL ...THE THING

*sigh*

Looking at the original Nasa image will show you that this area is littered with thousands of rocks. Which is what it is. A rock. Not a guinea pig. I don't know which is more depressing, that someone spent time posting this fluff or that I spent time replying.

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 5

no air in mars

Actually, there is...just very, very thin - less than 1% of the pressure of that on Earth. Sorry, just nitpicking :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

*sigh*

Looking at the original Nasa image will show you that this area is littered with thousands of rocks. Which is what it is. A rock. Not a guinea pig. I don't know which is more depressing, that someone spent time posting this fluff or that I spent time replying.

It's good to see you around again Emma. :tu:

I certainly don't mind your response, after all it's spot on.

• Like 1

Well, I guess it was just a matter of time before someone saw a rock that reminded them of something. :rolleyes:

*sigh*

I'd like to echo S2F Emma. I have always been a huge fan of your approach. It is awesome to see you posting again. I hope we can convince you to stick around for a bit.

Got rid of the creationist yet? I'm still waiting in the wings........... :devil:

:lol:

• Like 1

I'd like to echo S2F Emma. I have always been a huge fan of your approach. It is awesome to see you posting again. I hope we can convince you to stick around for a bit.

Got rid of the creationist yet? I'm still waiting in the wings........... :devil:

:lol:

Ha haaa! I'd forgotten about him. So thanks for that ;D

Thanks for the kind words - am trying to stick around more here, depends on work tho!

• Like 1

:yes: :yes: Not likely

Well it beats hitting your head against the wall.Mostly ! :clap:

Remember the mice control all of the actions on our world

!

• 2 weeks later...

Great picture if its a real animal the government and nasa would never admit there was life on mars.but its just matrixing..

Great picture if its a real animal the government and nasa would never admit there was life on mars.but its just matrixing..

Then why in the world would NASA release the picture on the net in the first place!??

Logic and reason, people, please try and use some.