Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sperm Donor ordered to pay child support

None of the above

So all I need is an armed bodyguard outside my bedroom while I'm having sex.

wouldn't he have to be inside the room to protect you?

wouldn't he have to be inside the room to protect you?

I rarely date female serial killers, so I will try my luck.

• Like 1

As I have pointed out above, the answer for a man to avoid all of this injustice is well within his grasp - don't have unprotected sex with a woman. If you want to be a pappa then make sure the terms are understood and agreed by both parties or simply understand that sex has consequences. No matter which way you cut it, the consequences are totally controllable and avoidable, but alas crying over spilt milk is so much more fun for some.

Is it still the mans fault when the woman gets him drunk, hides the condoms and lies about being on the pill?

Is that entrapment? because the guy is going to be paying for it for 18 years without any way to prove he has been wronged.

Is it still the mans fault when the woman gets him drunk, hides the condoms and lies about being on the pill?

Is that entrapment? because the guy is going to be paying for it for 18 years without any way to prove he has been wronged.

how does someone else get you drunk? that's just shifting responsibility

hides the condoms?? why does he need to get a condom from her - he again is responsible

lies about the pill? yet again, why is he not taking responsibility for it himself? oh you're on the pill you say? no problem then i'm not going to worry about it then. duh

• Like 1

As I have pointed out above, the answer for a man to avoid all of this injustice is well within his grasp - don't have unprotected sex with a woman.

Unless you are the woman, then you get to be irresponsible and not take precautions, and then collect a paycheck for the next 18 years, without even giving the father parental rights. Does that seem right to you?

YOUR BODY

YOUR CHOICE

fine, then it's also YOUR financial responsibility

You want the choice, you have to pay for it. Or give the father the same parental rights as you.

Tell me how that is not just.

YOUR BODY

YOUR CHOICE

fine, then it's also YOUR financial responsibility

You want the choice, you have to pay for it. Or give the father the same parental rights as you.

yes, i agree with this as well.

you decide what will happen, you take the responsibility for that decision, as you are expected to with any decision you make about anything. this is no different, just more controversial.

Here's an idea, if a man doesn't want to find himself paying child support, how about he doesn't have unprotected sex with a woman.

Exactly... He knows the score...unless he is a stupid plonker

If a guy does not care to use precautions during sex.. and he gets a girl pregnant - If she accepts the pregnancy.. then it is BOTH a choice they made.. His for knowing the risks and not caring either way.. hers for doing the same..

It is never a one sided deal... If guys do not want to pay any child maintenance .. then cover the hell up during sex... or else pay the piper.. It will become BOTH the mother and fathers financial responsibility ..

The both should take responsibility.. and if they break up and he moves on, he still has parental rights to see the kid ... IF she does not allow him to see the kid.. then in my opinion, he doesn't have to pay a thing ..nor should he... I feel regardless of their relationship.. a man should have rights to see his child.. ( not if he is a child abuser.. different matter altogether )

My brother pays maintenance for his two girls...costing him over £200 a month They are with my brother every weekend and during some holidays ..He still takes his girls out to places they love ..and he has a room done up for them at his own house..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

If I had to pay, I'd be demanding 13yrs of back-dated nookie from said lesbians! It's only right, in my opinion.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

how does someone else get you drunk? that's just shifting responsibility

hides the condoms?? why does he need to get a condom from her - he again is responsible

lies about the pill? yet again, why is he not taking responsibility for it himself? oh you're on the pill you say? no problem then i'm not going to worry about it then. duh

In any other situation, you could take a person who misrepresents the truth to court to sue for damages.

If a woman creates a pinhole in a condom and becomes pregnant what is my recourse to address the wrong doing?. Unfortunately, there is none. I am therefore trapped.

if this was a business deal/scam, i could sue.

In any other situation, you could take a person who misrepresents the truth to court to sue for damages.

If a woman creates a pinhole in a condom and becomes pregnant what is my recourse to address the wrong doing?. Unfortunately, there is none. I am therefore trapped.

That's a little silly. If you are worried that the woman you are with is capable of such a thing either don't have sex or - byo condom, you're supposed to open the packet only just prior to use. You can handle that yourself can't you? Or is that just an added responsibility which a woman should bear as well, making condoms available?

• Like 1

If a woman creates a pinhole in a condom and becomes pregnant what is my recourse to address the wrong doing?.

This makes no sense at all

Trying to picture this - A girl takes the condom off her boyfriend.. "Gimme that a min I want to inspect it "... *Sneaks a pin out of her trusty man trap purse *..."There ..you can go ahead and put it on now"...

* Thinks to herself * "Now I have his £25 extra a week.. . this is SOOO worth it " DUHHH ! lol

Nope...can't make sense of that one at all.. She would need to be as thick as a plank to put herself at risk.. of not just a pregnancy.. but if she is on a one night stand.. risk of STDS... Sounds like she would be as dumb as a post to do that .. Pointless exercise

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

This makes no sense at all

Trying to picture this - A girl takes the condom off her boyfriend.. "Gimme that a min I want to inspect it "... *Sneaks a pin out of her trust man trap purse *..."There ..you can go ahead and put it on now"... * Thinks to herself * . "Now I have his £25 extra a week... this is SOOO worth it "

Nope...can't make sense of that one at all.. She would need to be as thick as a plank to put herself at risk.. of not just a pregnancy.. but if she is on a one night stand.. risk of STDS... Sounds like she would be as dumb as a post to do that .. Pointless exercise

Or she hands you a condom and you put it on unknowing that it was damaged

That's a little silly. If you are worried that the woman you are with is capable of such a thing either don't have sex or - byo condom, you're supposed to open the packet only just prior to use. You can handle that yourself can't you? Or is that just an added responsibility which a woman should bear as well, making condoms available?

And if you are not worried about this occurring and it happens?

And if you are not worried about this occurring and it happens?

Not exactly thinking with your head at the time then are you.

i don't know who you're dating, but dude listen to yourself.

• Like 2

May I suggest a vasectomy? They are reversable if you decide to have children later in life. But, while you are messing around with women you can't trust at least you know you are safe.

I used the pill and condoms together, before I had my tubes tied and settled down. Although, I was never into casually sleeping around.

This is getting dumber by the min Tell me how that makes sense to you ? In what universe would that make sense ?

• Like 3

Why is it a woman's right/responsibility to make choices for her own body, but if she becomes pregnant by not ensuring proper protection, suddenly her body has become the mans responsibility. If you don't want to become pregnant, why not take precautions instead of blaming the man. He cannot become pregnant, and has no rights to said fetus.

Why is it a woman's right/responsibility to make choices for her own body, but if she becomes pregnant by not ensuring proper protection, suddenly her body has become the mans responsibility.

Her body becomes the mans responsibility ? What ? Didn't anyone tell you that it takes two to get pregnant ? It is BOTH their responsibility

• Like 1

Why is it a woman's right/responsibility to make choices for her own body, but if she becomes pregnant by not ensuring proper protection, suddenly her body has become the mans responsibility. If you don't want to become pregnant, why not take precautions instead of blaming the man. He cannot become pregnant, and has no rights to said fetus.

her body is never the man's responsibility

• Like 3

Be a man...bring your own condems.

• Like 1

That works both ways, you still don't get the cause and effect concept of your actions do you? Why should the fact that the man cannot get pregnant give him licence to not have to think through his choices and their possible consequences. You are clearly aware of even the most obscure of possibilities - kinda leaves you with no excuse doesn't it.

• Like 2

May I suggest a vasectomy? They are reversable if you decide to have children later in life. But, while you are messing around with women you can't trust at least you know you are safe.

I used the pill and condoms together, before I had my tubes tied and settled down. Although, I was never into casually sleeping around.

I love my partner and we have two beautiful children together. But i have friends who have been stung by one night stands, have nothing to do with the child and are paying hundreds of dollars a week in child support. One of my friends in particular would like to meet his daughter and be a part of her life, but the mother wants nothing to do with him now that she got want she wanted (i.e sperm and money)

I have avoided one night stands for this reason and others.

• Like 1

I love my partner and we have two beautiful children together. But i have friends who have been stung by one night stands, have nothing to do with the child and are paying hundreds of dollars a week in child support. One of my friends in particular would like to meet his daughter and be a part of her life, but the mother wants nothing to do with him now that she got want she wanted (i.e sperm and money)

I have avoided one night stands for this reason and others.

If a man is paying child support he can petition the courts to have contact with his child if he so wishes. They cannot be denied visitation.

This is the product of having unprotected sex and it's too bad he had to learn the hard way. Hopefully he is more careful now.

Edited by Michelle

Be a man...bring your own condems.

Ha ha my husband was reading through this thread with me and he spotted this post.. and he agrees with you Michelle ..His words were - EXACTLY bring your own with you..

• Like 1

One of my friends in particular would like to meet his daughter and be a part of her life, but the mother wants nothing to do with him now that she got want she wanted (i.e sperm and money)

He still has rights to his child...If he is paying for the child, then all the more reason for him to have rights..

A woman would need to be a heartless money grabbing wench to do that... if she refuses to allow the father near the child and yet expects him to pay up, she should be told to bugger off by the father and the courts