Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange anomaly I found on mars picture

ISAEYEALLSEEING

I was up late last night and downloaded a few mars panoramas from this site

http://marsrover.nas...noramas/spirit/

in particular this 120mb version

http://marsrover.nas...pso_L257atc.tif

and this is what you see but if you zoom in with photoshop and blow it up on this area here

8153117947_ba12020db9_h.jpg

you will see this

8153140988_a0f7cca5f2_h.jpg

So anyone want to tell me what it might be please I have also found a sculpture on the moon

of an egyptian looking womans figure in a seated pose but I think its big huge

post-73480-0-05621000-1352018264_thumb.j

Edited by ISAEYEALLSEEING

So anyone want to tell me what it might be please I have also found a sculpture on the moon

of a egyption looking womans figure in a seated pose but I think its big huge

That looks like a drawing to me..

That looks like a drawing to me..

what looks like a drawing the moon thing or the mars thing ?

what looks like a drawing the moon thing or the mars thing ?

The moon picture of a woman.

The moon picture of a woman.

I did a crude outline freehand with a mouse and I added a gradient map in Photoshop to enhance it a little you can view it for your self on this site here

http://wms.lroc.asu....ew/M148563335LE

post-73480-0-81265400-1352019678_thumb.j

I did a crude outline freehand with a mouse and I added a gradient map in Photoshop to enhance it a little you can view it for your self on this site here

http://wms.lroc.asu....ew/M148563335LE

There is no woman in that picture.

So anyone want to tell me what it might be
im pretty sure that is a rock.

im pretty sure that is a rock.

Looks like the thing sticking out of the "ROCK" was made to me :alien:

reminds me of a tank

The woman in the moon picture seems to have to much detail to be one of those natural things she has curves in all the right places :innocent: and has breasts :whistle: , navel, shoulders arms neck and legs

Maybe there is something and maybe not, who knows.....

Maybe there is something and maybe not, who knows.....

what do you think one way or the other ??

I've found a formula that explains this kind of thing quite well: Rocks + Imagination = Anomalies. This is a function of our brain attempting to make sense of random shapes and forms, it's called pareidolia.

• Like 2

There is no woman in that picture.

I think seeing the woman depends upon ones personal imagination. Basically, one could revise my formula in this manner: Rocks + Imagination + Testosterone = Female Anomalies.

• Like 3

To bad you had to throw in the moon picture, took focus from the mars pic and you lost a lot of credibility.

Think the mars pic look like a giant cat fish, cool :) but it's a rock no doubt.

Zam

The woman in the moon picture seems to have to much detail to be one of those natural things she has curves in all the right places :innocent: and has breasts :whistle: , navel, shoulders arms neck and legs

I don't see anything in the moon pic, woman or rock.... Maybe I need glasses 8)

The Mars pic looks like a mummy... Strangely barrel chested, the bottom looks like a fish... Its a mer-mummy. A Martian mer-mummy.

Edited by Lava_Lady

Looks like the thing sticking out of the "ROCK" was made to me :alien:

reminds me of a tank

if the "made" object is protruding from the rock then why doesnt it cast a shadow? to me it looks like its behind the rock.

I think seeing the woman depends upon ones personal imagination. Basically, one could revise my formula in this manner: Rocks + Imagination + Testosterone = Female Anomalies.

#

Hey Lilly thanks for your input and as a thing I know it exists but for all the features to be inplace decreases the odds of it being pareidolia I have been told this before by other people about my rediscovery of Atlantis which is there and is obvious if people read the story and actually can think out of the box and put their bitter disbeliefs to oneside :rolleyes: check out the amount of times sceptics and trolls tried to make themselves look clever on that post !

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1 :alien:

Nik :rofl:

I don't see anything in the moon pic, woman our rock.... Maybe I need glasses 8)

No, you simply need more imagination and testosterone. This kind of thing can be fun actually...as long as you don't take it seriously.

Edited by Lilly
oops!

Ahh ok, I see your drawing. No doubt about it, it's Marge Simpson. She is a lunar goddess. It's very clear to me now. Mmmhmm...

Sword in the stone maybe !!! its got a circular dimple in the middle of the large near perfet round cylinder :clap:

Ahh ok, I see your drawing. No doubt about it, it's Marge Simpson. She is a lunar goddess. It's very clear to me now. Mmmhmm...

oddly I was going to jokingly pop something along those lines in the title but to me it looks more like the crystal skull in the Indiana Jones last movie.
  • Like 1

Ofcourse she does, you're the one drawing her.
  • Like 1

Ofcourse she does, you're the one drawing her.

I drew around a copy to help people see where abouts in the image I am looking :ph34r::blink:

oddly I was going to jokingly pop something along those lines in the title but to me it looks more like the crystal skull in the Indiana Jones last movie.

It's definitely Marge. But seriously, of you hadn't drawn an outline I would have seen anything.

Try getting a different picture of the same area and see of you can spot it again. Maybe post a clearer pic of what you see.