Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mitt Romney mocked for plane gaff

Bling

There are so many Obama gaffes that it is, frankly, embarrassing. Worse, some of his gaffes are downright scary and show the true inner Barry which isn't pretty. His recent urging to people booing Romney's name to not boo, but that "voting is the best revenge." Revenge for what and against who? It is against the truly successful whom Barry believes stole their money from the poor, although how that works I don't know. Then there is the now infamous "You didn't build that!" gaffe that cost him so dearly in the polls.

What about this gaffe?

When told that Two Brazilian soldiers had been killed in Afghanastan, President Obama put his head down briefly on his desk, then raised his head and asked, "How many is a brazzilion?"

Okay, that's a joke not a gaffe...funny though, eh?

• Like 1

I remember hating G-dubs as much as you guys hate Obama. Makes me wanna give y'all hugs. Whatever happens tuesday - we're all screwed either way. Well unless you have lots of money. That'll insulate you for a good long while, but eventually - you'll be screwed too.

Romney is only as clueless as the republican party, who are equally clueless as the democrats. Just in different ways. Obama isn't going to fix things in a second term either. I am curious to see who wins the election. Rest assured though - it won't be the American people - any way you slice it.

We are about to watch the greatest show on Earth to see who is the most Powerfull person on Earth,it only happens every 4 years, and this time the contestants have polled as being even, so its up to the Judges to decide within the next few days who will be the Winner as it cannot be a Drawn contest. The JUDGES are the Ordinary Guy/Girl who live in what you call the "Swing" States, so Come on you people, get out and VOTE and at least have a say in your Countries future.If you dont vote dont moan about it later ok. We are Waiting !!!.............I bluidy hate fence sitters,and dont knows...

• Like 1

the problem with comparing "Gaffes" is that what Romney said was not.

huh-meme-generator-huh-what-0e4b63.jpg?1324842597.jpg

So it is yoru contention that Mitt Romney think airliners have windows that you can raise up?

Typical lib response.

Bush was an idiot for mispronouncing the word nuclear.

Obama is a freaking genius for saying "corpseman".

It's really a shame that Letterman stopped his "great moments in presidential speeches segment following Obama's election because he missed some really great material with Obama. I guess he figured that the master orator would never make such errors.

• Like 1

So it is yoru contention that Mitt Romney think airliners have windows that you can raise up?

yes

yes

Well, if that is where your head is at then there is no talking to you. I'd feel sorry for you but honestly, I can't becasue I am going to enjoy the hell out of watching people like you lose your minds over the next few days.

Here is my next prediction. When Romney is elected there will be an immediate surge in teh economy and it will be large. I predict that the left, a few months from now, will say that it is the Obama recovery and Romney is =jsut getting credit. I can almost guartantee you willl be leading that charge here at UM. I am going to post a thread dedicated to this tomorrow, when Obama's loss is inevitable and note the downward spiral we are in right now so I can reference it a few months from now, or weeks, when you try and pull this number. OK? :tu:

View PostMerc14, on 05 November 2012 - 02:03 AM, said:

yes

But wait...you obviously can't think that because what he said was:

...you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that....

Isn't your real contention that Romney is just plain stupid?

Edited by joc

He plainly states that he doesn't know why aircraft windows don't open. I give him the benefit of the doubt and lay it off to his being upset because his wife had been in danger... or, he's stupid.

He plainly states that he doesn't know why aircraft windows don't open. I give him the benefit of the doubt and lay it off to his being upset because his wife had been in danger... or, he's stupid.

That is why they cal it a gaffe. Do you truly think a highly educated incredibly successful man who was a governor of a state, saved the Olympics, made millions in the private sector doesn't know there is no oxygen at altitude? If you do t,hen you are lost. You are going to a very angry person for a very long time because the democrats will be out of power for at least the next ten years.

That is why they cal it a gaffe. Do you truly think a highly educated incredibly successful man who was a governor of a state, saved the Olympics, made millions in the private sector doesn't know there is no oxygen at altitude? If you do t,hen you are lost. You are going to a very angry person for a very long time because the democrats will be out of power for at least the next ten years.

There is oxygen "at altitude" just not enough to breath unaided. I'm not lost. Inadequate oxygen is not the main reason for not opening a window on a flying jet aircraft ? I'm not going to be any angrier at the democrats and republicans than i have been for a very very very long time. I'm voting for someone else.

I'm a tricky one to make assumptions about :)

There is oxygen "at altitude" just not enough to breath unaided. I'm not lost. Inadequate oxygen is not the main reason for not opening a window on a flying jet aircraft ? I'm not going to be any angrier at the democrats and republicans than i have been for a very very very long time. I'm voting for someone else.

Is Ross Perot running ...dammit...no one told me! Wait....are we going to write him in agian like last time?

• Like 1

There is oxygen "at altitude" just not enough to breath unaided. Id am weel a'm not lost. Inadequate oxygen is not the main reason for not opening a window on a flying jet aircraft ? I'm not going to be any angrier at the democrats and republicans than i have been for a very very very long time. I'm voting for someone else.

I flew for years and am well aware of air density and altitude just as I am sure Romney does. :tu: The voting for someone else is irrelevant to what it says about you if you truly believe that Romney doesn't understand air density and altitude. ninjadude is a zealot and worships his political favorites just as a zealot worships a messiah. He has lost perspective because and become irrelevant because no matter what his messiah does or doesn't do, he will support him or her. You aren't that person are you?