Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So tomorrow is the big-big day

Jeremiah65

Accept it?

I don't know what he's said!

Do you wear hats because you are balding/bald or you just like hats? Friends and family wear hats for both reasons. I can't wear them as I get to hot.

Edited by Merc14

Basically, his plan is ...kill Obamacare. (He needs the Senate majority to do that) Expand Energy Production, get obstacles out of the way of small and large business, revamp the tax code (good luck with that one), keep the Bush Tax Cuts (hopefully make them permanent, he needs the Senate to do that as well), cut spending. If we know anything about Romney, it is that he will demand, not just politely ask for but demand, a real budget from Congress.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Other then killing Obamacare, I actually like those policies.

Mind you, when you say "expand energy production" are we talking Fossil Fuel related or stuff like Solar and Wind based as well?

Do you wear hats because you are balding/bald or you just like hats? Friends and family wear hats for both reasons. I can't wear them as I get to hot.

My brain doesn't work under a certain temperature, so I wear a hat so I keeps me smarts going ;)

Actually, it's an Edward de Bono reference.

My brain doesn't work under a certain temperature, so I wear a hat so I keeps me smarts going ;)

Actually, it's an Edward de Bono reference.

Well I have never heard of the gentleman but a quick look has piqued my interest. I'll check it out tomorrow (late here now) so no clues on how wearer of hats fits in till I ask. On hats, I personally like hats and think we lost a bit of culture when they went out of style (many blame JFK) but with my intolerance of heat I am happy the style changed, The military and riding motorcycles forced me to wear helmets and they always sucked but were a necessity I guess.

All I know is that before Obama was elected I had lost my job, never had health insurance even when I was working, and my house lost WAY more value than it should have. That's on Bush.

In the last 4 years I've secured a job one in which I've received several generous raises and bonuses, my house has regained enough value to where I believe I could get for it what it's actualy worth for my area, I have health insurance, my BF is also back to work after being out of work for almost 18 months. In fact, I have NO friends out of work right now which was NOT the case in 2008. I even bought premium gas today for $3.25 a gallon.

I dunno, seems to me things are going pretty good now.

All I know is that before Obama was elected I had lost my job, never had health insurance even when I was working, and my house lost WAY more value than it should have. That's on Bush.

In the last 4 years I've secured a job one in which I've received several generous raises and bonuses, my house has regained enough value to where I believe I could get for it what it's actualy worth for my area, I have health insurance, my BF is also back to work after being out of work for almost 18 months. In fact, I have NO friends out of work right now which was NOT the case in 2008. I even bought premium gas today for $3.25 a gallon.

the sad thing is that you attribute all of that to what happens in washington and your OK with it. D.C. should not have that much control on our lives people!

• Like 2

The father of a mentally handicapped woman claims his daughter and others were “carted off” to a North Carolina polling site last week and “coaxed” into voting for President Obama by workers of the group home where she stays -- a claim the owner of the home disputes and that apparently has not yet triggered an investigation by election officials.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2BRX6PCUD

Voter fraud monitors on high alert for Election Day

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/05/voter-fraud-monitors-on-high-alert-for-election-day/#ixzz2BRYZwGkg

Edited by docyabut2

the sad thing is that you attribute all of that to what happens in washington and your OK with it. D.C. should not have that much control on our lives people!

You didn't get that job yourself! Somebody helped you get it! ...and it wasn't Obama...

...but, I have changed my mind...

yup

I'm votin' for Obama! Gonna get me some of them Obama Bucks...he's gotta stash and if you vote for him, well, you get some of the stash...it is just that simple. I want some Obama bucks, and a Obamaphone...and guess what...

...if you vote for Obama..you will probably get a Chevy Volt for Christmas...but if you vote for Romney all you are gonna get is some COAL in your stocking because we all know how much that guy loves himself some coal...

...going to get my Obama bucks right now!

The father of a mentally handicapped woman claims his daughter and others were “carted off” to a North Carolina polling site last week and “coaxed” into voting for President Obama by workers of the group home where she stays -- a claim the owner of the home disputes and that apparently has not yet triggered an investigation by election officials.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2BRX6PCUD

Voter fraud monitors on high alert for Election Day

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2BRYZwGkg

It won't, not in NC with Mike Bartlett in charge..

Just voted! We went early and were first in line at the voting place. I voted for Romney....I guess I won't be gettin' no Obama bucks now...

• Like 3

LOL! Great pics Acidhead!

Here's a couple of my favs I use...

cq50634b79.jpg

ga5074d076.jpg

lv50477f03.jpg

• Like 1

Are you done being jackasses yet? Or should I wait a little longer?

Not quite yet, just one more.

I predict Obama leads for most of the day, until the Romney voters get out of work and he wins the race. :tsu:

Ok, I'm done now. Thanks for yor patience. :tu:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

You didn't get that job yourself! Somebody helped you get it! ...and it wasn't Obama...

...but, I have changed my mind...

yup

I'm votin' for Obama! Gonna get me some of them Obama Bucks...he's gotta stash and if you vote for him, well, you get some of the stash...it is just that simple. I want some Obama bucks, and a Obamaphone...and guess what...

...if you vote for Obama..you will probably get a Chevy Volt for Christmas...but if you vote for Romney all you are gonna get is some COAL in your stocking because we all know how much that guy loves himself some coal...

...going to get my Obama bucks right now!

No.

Bad Joc. Behave.

No.

:P

Nibs

NO one wins today! Too many don't even understand how govt works, or that rights also include personal responsibilities, or that if your life sucks it probably isn't the fault of any president..or that companies want less jobs/more efficiency they don't want to create jobs just for jobs sake!....we are too divided, too uneducated about political processes and seemingly unaware how duped we all are by a two party vote........we don't really have a choice, but boy if a lot of people don't THINK they do! it's more like watching someone cheer on their favorite football team.........it is disturbing to watch any politics anymore.........

no winners today, just more mind numbing politics as usual......

• Like 1

Tommorow is a big big day... you going to war again? (jk :D )

I think that is one of the Great Things of our Republic. If you are doing well, you can vote to keep who is running things. If you are not doing well, you can vote for the new guy. Of course, anyone can vote for whomever they like and many vote against their own self interests... and that is interesting too.

Just voted! We went early and were first in line at the voting place. I voted for Romney....I guess I won't be gettin' no Obama bucks now...

Did you do an exit poll, or are they waiting till some obvious Obama supporters show up?

I think that is one of the Great Things of our Republic. If you are doing well, you can vote to keep who is running things. If you are not doing well, you can vote for the new guy. Of course, anyone can vote for whomever they like and many vote against their own self interests... and that is interesting too.

I'm actually voting to keep all my friends and family working. 4.5 years ago I had no less than 8 friends who wound up out of work, and trying to pay for mortgages on houses that nearly overnight lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in value. Today, ALL of those 8 people have work again, their homes are leveled out and have gained some of their value back. Bush's wars, policies and lack of oversight in banking caused all that. It's all turning around now, slowly, but turning it around.

I saw an interesting graphic today that showed the social differences between the Reps and the Dems. It labeled the Republicans as the Moral party ,and Democrats as the Ethical party. It was extremely interesting and I'll see if I can come up with the illustration and post it. It's one of those things that make you go Hmm.

What we lack in this country is a balance of morals and ethics. I always tend to lean to the ethical side before the moral side though. Always have.

Edited by MissMelsWell

I'm actually voting to keep all my friends and family working. 4.5 years ago I had no less than 8 friends who wound up out of work, and trying to pay for mortgages on houses that nearly overnight lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in value. Today, ALL of those 8 people have work again, their homes are leveled out and have gained some of their value back. Bush's wars, policies and lack of oversight in banking caused all that. It's all turning around now, slowly, but turning it around.

I saw an interesting graphic today that showed the social differences between the Reps and the Dems. It labeled the Republicans as the Moral party ,and Democrats as the Ethical party. It was extremely interesting and I'll see if I can come up with the illustration and post it. It's one of those things that make you go Hmm.

What we lack in this country is a balance of morals and ethics. I always tend to lean to the ethical side before the moral side though. Always have.

As much as I like you, and I do like you...Bush didn't cause the banking crisis and we were ruthlessly attacked by terrorists. Those are just facts. Moral Majority...Ethical Majority? Really what you are talking about is the Majority of the American People...who are...both...Ethical and Moral. In Washington...there aren't many ethics and morals?? If Clinton and Lewinsky are moral value poster children...then I am Jesus! And that's just one example. Anyway...I know you voted your heart...and when your heart is broken later this evening...my shoulder will still be here for you to cry on. :)

I did not like the fact that the US Government basically supplied large amounts of weapons to Mexican drug cartel's and then b****ed about US guns in Mexico. I do not like that one of our Border Patrol agents was killed because of it. I do not like the current admin's appointed head of the Justice Department being in contempt of congress over all of it. I do not like socialized medicine. I have seen enough VA hospitals and Native American clinics and hospitals to know that the private sector does just fine without government control or oversight. And I do not want to be taxed for it either. I did not like the Administration telling us that the reason that our embassy was attacked and our Ambassador was killed was because of some stupid YOUTUBE video. I do not like that our President was all smiles and out campaigning hours after, when multiple embassies were being attacked across many countries and people were dying. I do not like the fact that they basically lied and are continuing to lie and spin that story. I do not like the fact that the admin bullied a AZ sheriff and refused to enforce immigration law. I do not like cities, states and groups that have basically done the same.

I do not like that the once-proud State of California and others haves gone downhill with multiple cities declaring bankruptcy. I am mainly putting the left, mass social programs and union-inspired pensions to blame here. I am aware that other factors are at play as well. The economy and jobs growth are in the toilet. And using the lame excuse of inheriting the problem after 4 years is stupid and a cop-out.

I do not like the networks and others for essentially ignoring many of these serious issues and blatantly and blindly backing the current admin. I do not like selective clips and even manipulation of data, footage and or audio by clear and proven Admin. backers in the media. You also basically provided zero info on certain candidates 4 years ago. Why? You SOBs got some **** coming. Not from me but you guys got it coming and I will not weep when it happens.Academia is not far behind. it is all very unfortunate really.

There are a few things I actually like and some more I don't but they seem trivial when compared to these issues.

I am not voting for Romney because I am some far-right ultra conservative, blind follower. I do believe in evolution, a woman's right to choose and decriminalizing MJ despite vile, fascist far left views and close-minded, preconceived notions on anyone daring to vote for a Republican. Those types of generalizations by liberal freaks are sad and pathetic. I am voting for Romney/Ryan because of the reasons I stated.

• Like 2

Ok, got home from work and headed straight to the polls. Voted Romney, 4 libertarians and 1 other republican and voted no choice on two unchallenged dems vs a write in...

The constable watching over the place said that in my district there are 1200 registered voters and already, as of 6 o'clock, over 700 have been in to vote. There were still 2 hours left. Lots of motivation out there. Nearly everyone I know of is voting Romney except one of my best friends. We lost him to the left. Can't figure it out and he has no good explanation. I did my best to pursway him in the right direction today. On the plus side I got at least two first time voters to vote this year and for Romney.

Now I kick back and watch the fiasco unfold for the rest of the night....

As much as I like you, and I do like you...Bush didn't cause the banking crisis and we were ruthlessly attacked by terrorists. Those are just facts. Moral Majority...Ethical Majority? Really what you are talking about is the Majority of the American People...who are...both...Ethical and Moral. In Washington...there aren't many ethics and morals?? If Clinton and Lewinsky are moral value poster children...then I am Jesus! And that's just one example. Anyway...I know you voted your heart...and when your heart is broken later this evening...my shoulder will still be here for you to cry on. :)

So how much did Bush spend? Billlions