Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cow's Milk HIV Vaccine

Simbi Laveau

http://www.care2.com/causes/is-cows-milk-the-hiv-vaccine-weve-been-waiting-for.html

A vaccine using colostrum has show promising results against HIV.

The alternative health community has known all about colostrum for years . Many Olympic athletes use colostrum to enhance their performance.

It's taken orally ,and the best form of it is the 6 hour colostrum .

I've saved a few of my cats with it ,and I take it to fend off colds and flu .

It's always in my home . I've used it since 1998 .

I've used it topically for wounds as well .

It's harmless,no side affects ,not even a drug . It's a type of cows milk .

I suggest googling 6 hour colostrum ,or just colostrum ,if you want to know more.

As always ,its not a substitute for going to see a doctor,blah blah ,blah....blah.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

It's harmless,no side affects

That you know of. ........It's not a good idea to make such claims.

http://www.care2.com...aiting-for.html

A vaccine using colostrum has show promising results against HIV.

The alternative health community has known all about colostrum for years . Many Olympic athletes use colostrum to enhance their performance.

It's taken orally ,and the best form of it is the 6 hour colostrum .

I've saved a few of my cats with it ,and I take it to fend off colds and flu .

It's always in my home . I've used it since 1998 .

I've used it topically for wounds as well .

It's harmless,no side affects ,not even a drug . It's a type of cows milk .

I suggest googling 6 hour colostrum ,or just colostrum ,if you want to know more.

As always ,its not a substitute for going to see a doctor,blah blah ,blah....blah.

Your understanding of the science is wrong. Colostrum can only provide passive immunity against something in the form of preformed antibodies. It could, potentially (a big if) be used to help fight certain infections, but it could never provide lasting immunity--Which requires active immunity. The problem is performed antibodies have a "shelf-life" so to say in the host, as well as they are foreign to the host. So the host's MHC complexes would aid in cleaning them. In fact, preformed antibodies can become immunogenic themselves. This can be seen for example, with giving people lots of passive immunity to something like tetanus.

This is what most vaccines do--they provide immunogenic protein parts to the host to establish active immunity. We call this T-cell dependent when protein is attached and it activates b-cells and results in a memory response from the immune system. Some vaccines however are based on carbohydrate coupled to adjuvants. Carbs can still be recognized by antigens by b-cells, but without the t-cell response they cannot form a memory response. The pneomuococcus vaccines work like this.

T dependent vs independent antigens

• Like 1

That you know of. ........It's not a good idea to make such claims.

It's milk.

Unless you have a milk sensitivity ,its pretty harmless.

Your understanding of the science is wrong. Colostrum can only provide passive immunity against something in the form of preformed antibodies. It could, potentially (a big if) be used to help fight certain infections, but it could never provide lasting immunity--Which requires active immunity. The problem is performed antibodies have a "shelf-life" so to say in the host, as well as they are foreign to the host. So the host's MHC complexes would aid in cleaning them. In fact, preformed antibodies can become immunogenic themselves. This can be seen for example, with giving people lots of passive immunity to something like tetanus.

This is what most vaccines do--they provide immunogenic protein parts to the host to establish active immunity. We call this T-cell dependent when protein is attached and it activates b-cells and results in a memory response from the immune system. Some vaccines however are based on carbohydrate coupled to adjuvants. Carbs can still be recognized by antigens by b-cells, but without the t-cell response they cannot form a memory response. The pneomuococcus vaccines work like this.

T dependent vs independent antigens

Ummm,did you read the article . I'm not making these claims.The guys working on the vaccine are .

Also,it appears it will be a topical application,not a vaccine proper.

Did anyone read the article ,or just jump on it as fodder to prove I'm an idiot .

I posted anecdotal points,as I have used it for years,quite successfully.

I don't sit behind a desk starring at a screen with flow charts all day,funded by the people fueling the murderous western medical community . I've treated humans and animals ,for three decades,so I rather know what actually works, in practice.

Colostrum (also known colloquially as beestings, [1] bisnings [2] or first milk) is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals (including humans) in late pregnancy. Most species will generate colostrum just prior to giving birth. Colostrum contains antibodies to protect the newborn against disease, as well as being lower in fat [3] and higher in protein than ordinary milk.

The colostrum being referred to in the article,is bovine .AKA ,cow colostrum .

In humans,its why they say women should breast feed ,(one of the reasons) . As its milk with immuno properties ,passed on to the newbor

The efficacy of bovine colostrum being consumed by humans,has been questioned .

I use it on abandoned kittens ,to fortify their formula . One of my vets said this is only good for them,for the first 6 weeks,and after that,its not efficacious,however,I've found,it definitely bulks them up ,and makes the most sickly of kittens ,healthier ,faster.

I take it personally,for immunity.

It's cows milk ,just with more proteins . I've never heard of an adverse reaction ,save milk sensitivities ,and those people know better than to take it.

Its going to be a vaccine ,made by the accepted western medical field ,that prevents HIV transmission . It's in baby stages,but they are quite optimistic .

That's is the gist of the article. I didnt write it,nor have I ever even mentioned colostrum on this board. Just reporting it.

Ummm,did you read the article . I'm not making these claims.The guys working on the vaccine are .

Also,it appears it will be a topical application,not a vaccine proper.

Did anyone read the article ,or just jump on it as fodder to prove I'm an idiot .

I posted anecdotal points,as I have used it for years,quite successfully.

I don't sit behind a desk starring at a screen with flow charts all day,funded by the people fueling the murderous western medical community . I've treated humans and animals ,for three decades,so I rather know what actually works, in practice.

Yes. Did you read any of the things I wrote? Its free education. I explained to you how it works and the problem with using it to provide active immunity. You have to actually click the links, read and learn though. It might work out great for a post exposure prophylactic, but it (colostrum) could never provide active immunity. Which is ultimately what we want a vaccine to do.