Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christians belong to Father God.

srp

Understand the Abrahamic religions are just one more chapter in the religions of Mankind, they certainly are not the most original,

That's an understatement, considering how much the Abrahamic faiths "borrowed" from Zoroastrianism.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

He does not have literal horns atop his head. Pictures that show this are symbolic. I believe it is supposed to be representative of arrogance and/or pride. I thought I should clear that up for you.

Ever hear of the horned god? It's about http://en.wikipedia....xual_dimorphism, or sexual selection, the female to engage is fought over by males, the "most powerful" wins the right to mate with the female, the horns' represent the power of the male.

The seventh satanic statement:

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

That statement is from a book that is way newer than the old times, but pretty much summarizes what the horns mean, the biggest baddest meanest mother sucker supposedly.

Personally I find people like that to be repulsive.

Edited by HavocWing

Odd, then why are we all still born into Sin? How moronic!

Want the short answer or long answer? Basically because there is no free-will involved in our part, we induce pain on our mother, who has no choice in the matter. It's basically the thing that you say Lucifer is trying to also teach. :yes: Free-will and choice are good.

I like what you had to say, but just for arguments sake I have listed some verses that do talk about eternal punishment:

Mt 25:46 - “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

# Revelation 20:14

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

I am not arguing that the fire that will burn after the Judgement is eternal, for fire must be a constant reminder of what rebellion of Lucifer has brought upon Earth. I'm just saying that there's a couple of passages in Revelation like 20:14 where it is explicitly said that after Judgement, wicked will die for second time, and that is eternal punishment, deletion from existance. It would make no logical sense to have same ongoing torturing punishment for all wicked people, because some have sinned more, some have sinned less, so the justfull punishment should be more severe for some, and less for others, and that actually means for how long wil soul burn before it burns out, so more wicked men will burn longer. But if you believe in eternal suffering in lake of fire, it is the same eternal punishment for all. God has no reason to torture a soul forever when He can just end its existance.

Edited by Amalthe

Understand the Abrahamic religions are just one more chapter in the religions of Mankind, they certainly are not the most original, we will see how long they last in comparison to others that have lasted thousands of years, and they are in my opinion an abomination of Spiritual Freedom and in need of eradication towards World Peace.

It will then not be surprising for you to see next step of evolution of mankind towards World Peace, where most of poplulation of Earth will be eradicated by the Elite as you said. You're ok with that? Even if you're not part of the Elite?

I understand you have firm faith in your God, and that's fine by me, as long as you base your faith on logical thinking. However, did you ever think about consequences of Law of Freedom that you believe in? For you are allowed to do whatever you want, yes? So where does your Freedom end in relation to other human being? Are you Free to govern and rule weaker people just because you're smarter? Or in reverse, if there is stronger person than you, is he allowed to govern and command you as he pleases, just because he is stronger? So at the end it means that result of the Luciferian doctrine "Do as you will" is that only the most powerfull being should command all lesser beings? Because there is no law that limits most powerfull, is that correct?

Horns in the Bible represent power, authority and rulership... kingdoms etc...

That makes no sense to me, but it may be true. Thanks.

All he said on that matter was this

Not all Catholic's are bad people. I see you as a lovely woman with a great sense of humor. With that said..

Basically, what I'm saying is Hell is not what we're told it is. I'm trying to recall the scripture that explains this, but don't know it off by heart and I'm having a difficult time finding it online.

For those of you who have felt God's presence, you know that God is all about unconditional love. He doesn't make people suffer, especially not for eternity, because God is also about forgiveness, hence why Jesus had to give Himself in sacrifice in the first place.

Satan is the one that, through his fallen Angels and those who are traitors to the Human race, creates misery, hatred, injustice and suffering on Earth.

Odd, then why are we all still born into Sin? How moronic!

Make no mistake, when I read anything this accusing of Lucifer or Satan, I will chime in. I know of no other eviler god than the Abrahamic god, death permeates the Christian bible and the hands washed in this blood is its god.

Even as a Christian, I don't always understand the Old Testament. When Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden, we lost our direct connection to God's love & teaching, which is probably the reason God worked through faithful people to give us modern-day scripture.

I tend to believe that eventually, after we lost our teacher (God), sacrifice and death was what we decided to traditionally accept. At this point, God had to interact with us in a way which *we* understood, which was sacrifice.. Conquer or be conquered.

As for the Holy Spirit: the sacrifice pays for our spirit, not our flesh.

Our fleshly bodies are still born into Adamic sin because we continually inherit that sin from our parents, who themselves are descendants of Adam and Eve. The sacrifice pays for our spirit, but our spirit can only be reborn if we undergo an immersion baptism. God wants us to make the choice ourselves to either serve Him or the wicked one. The True God is all about freedom of choice.

Satan is a personification of the Judaic word al-satan or ha-satan (who borrowed it from the Persians' Shaiten) meaning Adversary. Shaiten did not become Satan until much later where Jewish sects / tribes particularly the Essenes began referring to anyone not an Essene as the Shaiten. Still further on the Roman Catholic Church decided it was time to personify Shaiten into Satan and have Him become the scapegoat for all evil in the Christian world.

I humbly disagree. There may have been tribes who used this very term and on people, but Satan is an actual individual, the leader among the fallen Angel's.

Catholic's don't need Satan as a scapegoat, because they have corrupt Politics instead.

Lucifer is not an Adversary as the word Satan (Shaiten) describes Lucifer is the 'Bringer of Light' in other words Lux Lucis (Lucifer) is gnosis, truth and Divine knowledge.

This is for the most part false knowledge, used by Freemasons in their Satanic ritual sacrifices inwhich their follower's earn their degree's.

Considering Satan/Lucifer is the Father of the lie and the Devil, he speaks truth mixed with lie's. Does he give divine knowledge? I don''t know. I guess it's a possibility.

Lucifer makes His debut in the Testaments as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden pointing out to Eve that God is a liar and you will not die if you eat of the fruit of knowledge, which she did and did not die.

Eve did die. She doesn't exist today. She died a long, long time ago. Satan is the Accuser, Father of the lie, and told a lie to Eve regarding the true God being a God of "false knowledge." It's the opposite. Satan, being the false God, is the God of false knowledge.

Lucifer brought us the Truth and our Free Will, shows us the way to be a God ourselves

Eve actually brought us our free will/godliness, when she ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and bad. Another lie from the Devil.

The horns atop of Satan is one of the many Pagan attributes that the Church used to demonize any and all Pagan religion. These horns are the same horns of several older religious deities from Egypt and Mesopotamia, both of which were "public enemy #1" in the face of this new religion. Understand the Abrahamic religions are just one more chapter in the religions of Mankind, they certainly are not the most original, we will see how long they last in comparison to others that have lasted thousands of years, and they are in my opinion an abomination of Spiritual Freedom and in need of eradication towards World Peace.

I've heard many conflicting things about Paganism that I don't know what to think of it anymore.

I've heard some say it's good, and some say it's evil. I don't remember what it is anymore but I recall hearing it perverts nature and is involved in Satanic worship. I don't really remember anything about it as it's been 5 or 6 years now since I read up on it. Sorry.

However, I agree that many religions need to be undermined in order for our race to move in a positive direction.

Peace

Edited by Insaniac
  • Like 1

Satan is the one that, through his fallen Angels and those who are traitors to the Human race, creates misery, hatred, injustice and suffering on Earth.

I differ from all Catholics and Protestant Christians...I don't hold any beliefs in a Satan.. I know that there is bad and good in the world.. I do not go pointing at some made up supernatural being to blame for all that goes wrong.. I blame mankind... We are responsible for our own actions

If we say satan is responsible for all mankind does wrong, then you may as well say that when good things happen, it is the work of a holy spirit..and chant god is working in them... So that means - We humans are nothing more than drones, we cannot think or act for ourselves, we cannot take any responsibility for any of our actions ( bad or good ) it is all the work of the supernatural influencing us... Humans = Useless..no point in being here

I will stick with reality that I see...Man is responsible for his and her own actions whether it be good or bad.. Pointing the blame at satan and other supernatural beings, is a cop out in my honest view

It will then not be surprising for you to see next step of evolution of mankind towards World Peace, where most of poplulation of Earth will be eradicated by the Elite as you said. You're ok with that? Even if you're not part of the Elite?

You are aware that the Illuminati are considered Luciferians? Unfortunately I am not a member, LOL!

Kidding aside, I never mentioned any Elite group. I use the word eradication in the sense of religious eradication, not human eradication, I do not condone heretical murder as the Abrahamic god does.

I understand you have firm faith in your God, and that's fine by me, as long as you base your faith on logical thinking.

Luciferians do not have a god outside of their own inner-god. Luciferianism is based on principles of gnosis, truth and divine knowledge. A Luciferian symbolizes progress and intellectual inquiry.
However, did you ever think about consequences of Law of Freedom that you believe in? For you are allowed to do whatever you want, yes? So where does your Freedom end in relation to other human being? Are you Free to govern and rule weaker people just because you're smarter? Or in reverse, if there is stronger person than you, is he allowed to govern and command you as he pleases, just because he is stronger? So at the end it means that result of the Luciferian doctrine "Do as you will" is that only the most powerfull being should command all lesser beings? Because there is no law that limits most powerfull, is that correct?
That is incorrect and many people do misunderstand this, let me explain.

The statement "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law is a statement from Aleister Crowley in reference to Thelemic ethics and refers not to hedonism, but to acting in response to your True Will/Calling.

In Luciferianism Free Will is better stated as Freedom of Will or Freedom from the Will of others to be more accurate. It entails the freedom from the restrictions of another's Will, such as that of a religious figure-head. Ethics and morals are already in place through each country's judicial system. Personal ethics, especially regarding any of us that practice the dark arts should be thoroughly researched and understood. I recommend an understanding of Plato and Epicurus for those interested.

Edited by Etu Malku

Even as a Christian, I don't always understand the Old Testament. When Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden, we lost our direct connection to God's love & teaching, which is probably the reason God worked through faithful people to give us modern-day scripture.

I tend to believe that eventually, after we lost our teacher (God), sacrifice and death was what we decided to traditionally accept. At this point, God had to interact with us in a way which *we* understood, which was sacrifice.. Conquer or be conquered.

As for the Holy Spirit: the sacrifice pays for our spirit, not our flesh.

Our fleshly bodies are still born into Adamic sin because we continually inherit that sin from our parents, who themselves are descendants of Adam and Eve. The sacrifice pays for our spirit, but our spirit can only be reborn if we undergo an immersion baptism. God wants us to make the choice ourselves to either serve Him or the wicked one. The True God is all about freedom of choice.

I humbly disagree. There may have been tribes who used this very term and on people, but Satan is an actual individual, the leader among the fallen Angel's.

Catholic's don't need Satan as a scapegoat, because they have corrupt Politics instead.

This is for the most part false knowledge, used by Freemasons in their Satanic ritual sacrifices inwhich their follower's earn their degree's.

Considering Satan/Lucifer is the Father of the lie and the Devil, he speaks truth mixed with lie's. Does he give divine knowledge? I don''t know. I guess it's a possibility.

Eve did die. She doesn't exist today. She died a long, long time ago. Satan is the Accuser, Father of the lie, and told a lie to Eve regarding the true God being a God of "false knowledge." It's the opposite. Satan, being the false God, is the God of false knowledge.

Eve actually brought us our free will/godliness, when she ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and bad. Another lie from the Devil.

I've heard many conflicting things about Paganism that I don't know what to think of it anymore.

I've heard some say it's good, and some say it's evil. I don't remember what it is anymore but I recall hearing it perverts nature and is involved in Satanic worship. I don't really remember anything about it as it's been 5 or 6 years now since I read up on it. Sorry.

However, I agree that many religions need to be undermined in order for our race to move in a positive direction.

Peace

You are extremely religious in your views and I don't think anything I could say would mean anything to you.

That said, I will only comment that all gods, devils, angels, demons, etc. are merely archetypal images buried deep within our uncsonsciousness, they are brought to the surface consciousness by way of symbolism . . . bottom line; they don't exist outside of our subjective conscious.

I differ from all Catholics and Protestant Christians...I don't hold any beliefs in a Satan.. I know that there is bad and good in the world.. I do not go pointing at some made up supernatural being to blame for all that goes wrong.. I blame mankind... We are responsible for our own actions

If we say satan is responsible for all mankind does wrong, then you may as well say that when good things happen, it is the work of a holy spirit..and chant god is working in them... So that means - We humans are nothing more than drones, we cannot think or act for ourselves, we cannot take any responsibility for any of our actions ( bad or good ) it is all the work of the supernatural influencing us... Humans = Useless..no point in being here

I will stick with reality that I see...Man is responsible for his and her own actions whether it be good or bad.. Pointing the blame at satan and other supernatural beings, is a cop out in my honest view

I agree with your sentiments, however...

I believe both God and Satan work through Human Beings, but at the same time God and Satan themselves are living beings in their own right. You cannot worship something that doesn't exist.

God, in the form of Holy Spirit, works through people to do good on Earth. Such as preaching the good news of God's coming kingdom of eternal love and peace.

Satan, in the form of demonic influence in high places, causing war, suffering, injustice, unnecessary destruction, and so on.

" For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers and principalities of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the Heavenly realms." ~ Ephesians 6:12

Love and Peace to you, Becky's Mom. *hug*

I agree with your sentiments, however...

I believe both God and Satan work through Human Beings, but at the same time God and Satan themselves are living beings in their own right. You cannot worship something that doesn't exist.

God, in the form of Holy Spirit, works through people to do good on Earth. Such as preaching the good news of God's coming kingdom of eternal love and peace.

Satan, in the form of demonic influence in high places, causing war, suffering, injustice, unnecessary destruction, and so on.

" For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers and principalities of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the Heavenly realms." ~ Ephesians 6:12

Love and Peace to you, Becky's Mom. *hug*

Those are your own beliefs and that is your right..I disagree with them, but I understand what you like to believe

I follow god but I don't feel I have to hold belief's in any evil spirit.... I take responsibility for anything I do...I hold myself responsible .. Any wars and bad things that goes on, I put that down to mankind and nothing more

Preaching about god is one thing.. actually going out of your way to help others, being kind, charity work ect, is the work of mankind.. If they believe god helps them, that is fine..but a lot of non believers will and do good too...So I put it down to humans responsible for their own actions

If mankind never held any beliefs in a god or satan.. the world will still have it's problems

I hope you understand I speak only on my own behalf and how I see the world..

• Like 1

That makes no sense to me, but it may be true. Thanks.

This is concerning the horns representing rulership, look at any of the visions refered to in the bible concerning beasts with horns, you will see the symbology.

the lamb of god would have grown to have horns, but he was slain...

i don't know how that got to be centered. lol :)

This is concerning the horns representing rulership, look at any of the visions refered to in the bible concerning beasts with horns, you will see the symbology.

Agreed . . . the Symbology of Satan was slapped together by Christianity from all the "heretical" Pagan religions they sought to eradicate. The Red of Egyptian Set, the forked tail of Poseidon/Leviathan, the horns and cloven hooves of Pan, the goat legs of Persia/Yezidi.
  • Like 1

Agreed . . . the Symbology of Satan was slapped together by Christianity from all the "heretical" Pagan religions they sought to eradicate. The Red of Egyptian Set, the forked tail of Poseidon/Leviathan, the horns and cloven hooves of Pan, the goat legs of Persia/Yezidi.

indeed!

The common grave. This term is also called "Hell."

Hell itself is just another term for the common grave.

Jehovah hates the sin, but loves the sinner. He desires they all repent, as He wants as many saved as possible. Hell does not exist as the Catholic Church likes to teach.

There is more than one "hell" in the Bible. Here are 3. There may be more. Hades is the grave and is called hell. Geenna was a valley where garbage burned continueously. It was a symbol of earthly torment for disobedient children of God. Then there is tartaroo which is translated hell. It is the deepest abyss of Hades (the grave) where there is incarceration in eternal torment.

Since God is all-powerful and all-knowing and all-present, He has no trouble saving eternally. He knows what it will take. He can read the mind. What He wants is --once He calls a person and awakens them to know who Jesus Christ is------ is for them to appreciate what Jesus did for them and worship Him in spirit and TRUTH. That only happens with prayer and study in the Bible. And He wants them to grown more like Jesus and grow the 9 kinds of Fruit of the Spirit rather than Fruit of the Flesh.

Faith is a gift from God. Man cannot muster it up. "The natural man receiveth not the spiritual things of God, neither can he know them." in order to make a decision. God has to first perform a work in order for man to understand. Man is completely passive in obtaining the gift of faith.

But from that gift of faith, man labors for faith by testing their beliefs and actions against the Bible and going from faith to faith. The gift of faith, man is passive. The other faith requires labor to grow Fruit of the Spirit. It can only be done by prayer and the Bible.

God bless us all is my prayer.

Wow, that sounds like a beautiful experience... but as my husband can tell you, it's all about me :su