Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathic Bigfoot Research

Still Waters

Aw, you're just mad because telepathic people know the truth about Bigfoot - he's a ghost!!

An alien ghost from another universe IIRC.

You are all tho thilly!

Hey! If you can't have a bit of fun every now and then, what's the point?

• Like 1

You better bring several guns, buddy - because you know that as soon as that squatch hits the dirt, the Bigfoot Body Recovery Team (BBRT) is going to be there in 5 minutes or less to come collect Mr. Big and hide him away with all the other Deadfoots. Be quick on the draw, because the more you kill the more will show up to bury them.

No, no, no. The body of a dead Bigfoot is like a Weeping Angel (From Doctor Who), it stays where it is until you turn away from it, and then it disappears. So if possible, set up a trail cam for continuous video on the body and hope the battery lasts till you can go get the Authorities and get back, otherwise it will disappear.

even then, DC.....you would still have porcupines to contend with....ravenous little bone munchers.

Oh Crap! Bone eating vermin and scavengers? Ok, I don't think I can carry enough equipment to deal with all this now.

:no:

even then, DC.....you would still have porcupines to contend with....ravenous little bone munchers.

The plus side would be that even after the porcupines eat up all the bones, you would still have all those bigfoot steaks they would leave behind from getting at the bones. Plus, sale rights to the horrendous porcupine bone feast video would make you rich enough not to care they ate your bigfoot.

Oh Crap! Bone eating vermin and scavengers? Ok, I don't think I can carry enough equipment to deal with all this now.

:no:

All you need is a stick.

Git!!! Git!!! Git!!! poke... poke... poke....

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

The plus side would be that even after the porcupines eat up all the bones, you would still have all those bigfoot steaks they would leave behind from getting at the bones. Plus, sale rights to the horrendous porcupine bone feast video would make you rich enough not to care they ate your bigfoot.

All you need is a stick.

Git!!! Git!!! Git!!! poke... poke... poke....

Yeah, but I don't want him to git, I want to keep him.......forever.

I usually like to keep my hairy hominid secrets close to the vest...but I like you guys and would hate to see any bodily harm come to any of you. So...

Shining a bright light or flashlight is the best way to ward off a sasquatch. It even works better than firing a warning shot.

And that comes directly from that organization attached to the Finding Bigfoot team.

I'm thinking just breathing seems to ward them off pretty well too.

But, I don't make the rules, I just pass them along to interested parties.

It could save your life.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Thank you for sharing my dear, however I'm wondering if maybe the Bigfoots aren't in league with the Jedi Maybe and they can simply sense our presents via a disturbance in the force or something like that.

Yeah, but I don't want him to git, I want to keep him.......forever.

Then your going to need a ton (metric or English) ton of Zagnut bars. It is well known that Bigfoot is putty in the hand when fed zagnut bars.

Then your going to need a ton (metric or English) ton of Zagnut bars. It is well known that Bigfoot is putty in the hand when fed zagnut bars.

Yeah, but if you shoot one then you don't need all those Zagnuts to carry around. Dead ones don't eat much.

Personally, I don't see BF being telepathic. If telepathy was real, I think we'd see it in the general human population, and we don't. Not in any recognizable way. And... being a identical twin, I think if telepathy was real, I'd remember practicing it with my twin, which I did not.

Joan Ocean cracks me up.

I believe Telepathy is real but when people start hearing voices in there head Society deems that they are they are Sociopath etc.,(I may be using the term wrong but we learned about it in General Psyh). Which most people don't wanna be labeled as such.