Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO spotted over Denver

Someone tell me that the bugs this falcon is catching don't look anything like the OP video...

In particular, from about the 26 second mark...

Not even remotely the same thing if I were to be truthfully honest. Good try though and I respect what you are doing.

Is it? Validation is everything. Lying about what? His tax bill? This is ufology and he is giving evidence as an expert witness.

No, not quite his tax bill, he lied to the FAA about his traffic violations, claiming he had none when he in fact had over half a dozen. Plus submitting false records over exagerating his flying time.

https://law.resource...05.79-1526.html

But hey, he flew planes once didn't he, so in your eyes that makes him an expert in analysing videos now doesn't it :tu:

Edited by The Sky Scanner

Just for the record.

I watched the Fox News segment about the Denver UFO. I don't think it's an insect or a bird.

I'm extremely curious now. Why do you not think it looks like insects?

Zoser...your pictures, are likely birds, and possibly, but not so likely insects.

I'd lean more toward insects, especially for the original two photos.

As long as you are enjoying it all. Please feel to contribute to the thread in any constructive way.

I do not enjoy it one bit....I have seen several now ( at least ) where I am enjoying them, and along comes Zoser posting his pics, and telling his story......

Thus, making the OP leave out of frustration, and the topic is now Zosers and has little or nothing to do with the original topic.

I was going to contribute, until I got to your posts about your HD pics....I lost interest.

Can you try not to do this anymore?

on the subject of insects..

just stumbled on this video and I know it's a shame for the insect, and all that.....but it made me laugh

:hmm:

:D

sorry...off topic (ish)...please carry on

• Like 1

I'm extremely curious now. Why do you not think it looks like insects?

Go to the original post, click on the news link. That still photo in the article doesn't look like a bug or bird to me. It looks like a toy blimp or something to me.

But hey, he flew planes once didn't he, so in your eyes that makes him an expert in analysing videos now doesn't it :tu:

Anyone that flies planes deserves my respect period.

It looks like a toy blimp or something to me.

Flying faster that the naked eye can see?

Edited by zoser

Go to the original post, click on the news link. That still photo in the article doesn't look like a bug or bird to me. It looks like a toy blimp or something to me.

In the area where this was filmed isn't there a model shop or RC depot or something similar, quite a large store from what I remember reading.....the answer could be sitting on their shelves.

• Like 1

Anyone that flies planes deserves my respect period.

Yes, for flying planes, which he hasn't done since at least 1980, and lied about that to the FAA too. I'm just saying the link to him being able to analyse a video doesn't exist, or even being able to be truthful is dubious really.

Just for the record.

I watched the Fox News segment about the Denver UFO. I don't think it's an insect or a bird.

Zoser...your pictures, are likely birds, and possibly, but not so likely insects.

Here is a shot from the Sark collection of a bird:

The original and zoomed in images:

Look carefully at the very top of the original. Looks nothing like the objects on the other photos.

DSC_0064.jpg

Zoser22.jpg

Yes, for flying planes, which he hasn't done since at least 1980, and lied about that to the FAA too. I'm just saying the link to him being able to analyse a video doesn't exist, or even being able to be truthful is dubious really.

Point taken.

I do not enjoy it one bit....I have seen several now ( at least ) where I am enjoying them, and along comes Zoser posting his pics, and telling his story......

Thus, making the OP leave out of frustration, and the topic is now Zosers and has little or nothing to do with the original topic.

I was going to contribute, until I got to your posts about your HD pics....I lost interest.

If you promise to with hold your cynicism and outright sense of dismissal then maybe we can do a deal.

LOL Coffey....I think you put it in a nutshell

but the real mystery is why this video would be promoted like it has been on TV etc..... :huh:

Maybe it was to get the American Veteran's Day Sale more publicity... :lol:

Haha, good point. :tu:

I'm going to assume that this isn't sarcasm. If it is sarcasm as zoser seems to believe, please clarify.

It certainly wasn't sarcasm. :tu:

He also twisted my other point, that even though it's really cold in the UK right now and it's autumn/winter I've still seen a wasp (which is rare in winter) and a blue bottle fly. Proving that you still get insects in winter in the UK. Making his previous point redundant.

• Like 2

this is starting to sound like a lover's tiff......

(only teasing Sakari .... :P )

;)

• Like 1

Haha, good point. :tu:

It certainly wasn't sarcasm. :tu:

He also twisted my other point, that even though it's really cold in the UK right now and it's autumn/winter I've still seen a wasp (which is rare in winter) and a blue bottle fly. Proving that you still get insects in winter in the UK. Making his previous point redundant.

I haven't twisted anything; your post wasn't clear in terms of sentiment that's all.

There is still a huge difference between saying that you saw a blue bottle in the UK in November and 5 shots taken on a small island where a black object is seen (and only one) in each.

I'm not sure what all the winging is about and it's a trifle excruciating reading it.

To clarify how the Sark images were mentioned see post 17. A still image on the Denver video resembled very closely an image I have that was taken in September.

It's a question of how one case may compare or validate another. Why is that not relevant?

Better than just shouting 'bugs' and everyone walks out at that point surely?

I'm not sure what all the winging is about and it's a trifle excruciating reading it.

To clarify how the Sark images were mentioned see post 17. A still image on the Denver video resembled very closely an image I have that was taken in September.

It's a question of how one case may compare or validate another. Why is that not relevant?

Better than just shouting 'bugs' and everyone walks out at that point surely?

See, now we are going off topic on why it was off topic..... :)

Nothing wrong with posting pics to compare, but when taking the topic to another story line, that is hijacking.

Everyone has concluded ( most ) from the pictures, and the evidence out there, that those are bugs, including myself.

You can only beat a dead horse for so long Zoser.

I haven't twisted anything; your post wasn't clear in terms of sentiment that's all.

There is still a huge difference between saying that you saw a blue bottle in the UK in November and 5 shots taken on a small island where a black object is seen (and only one) in each.

A still image on the Denver video resembled very closely an image I have that was taken in September.

September where you are would have had lots of insects flying around. My point was that if I can see a blue bottle and wasp (actually notice them as I hardly notice insects flying around) says a lot about how many insects would be aorund in September.

this is starting to sound like a lover's tiff......

(only teasing Sakari .... :P )

;)

Oh God.......It does, it really does.... I need help... :-*

• Like 1

See, now we are going off topic on why it was off topic..... :)

Nothing wrong with posting pics to compare, but when taking the topic to another story line, that is hijacking.

Everyone has concluded ( most ) from the pictures, and the evidence out there, that those are bugs, including myself.

You can only beat a dead horse for so long Zoser.

Yes sure; let's talk about dead horses and lame posts shall we Mr S?

Please could I invite you to comment on posts 47-51?

That is if your sense of fairness allows such a thing.

I will hold on and I await your response.

(Maybe people's standards here are a little selective at times me thinks?)

Yes sure; let's talk about dead horses and lame posts shall we Mr S?

Please could I invite you to comment on posts 47-51?

That is if your sense of fairness allows such a thing.

I will hold on and I await your response.

(Maybe people's standards here are a little selective at times me thinks?)

Where did I say " lame " posts?

Ok, I will...In order.....Why you ask of this I have no clue, but here we go.

Zoser, you are by far the King of Hijacking threads to make them your own........

No, you are the God of Hijacking threads.....

1314203824519.gif

7185487929_f41970d8d8_o.jpg

#47 above.....Must be true, here we are again off topic for Zoser.

Can some one tell me how it's NOT a toy/model blimp?

And if it isn't visible to the naked eye...how does he know where to film?

Nibs

Ok, this is from Utah but...you get the idea.

blimp_ufo.jpg

I do not think it is a blimp, I think bugs. A blimp would not go very fast.

Looks like an Airship (LEMV) designed by Northrop Grumman. Believe me. It's quite terrestrial.

LEMVSecond.jpg

All ready answered with #48

:innocent:

:whistle:

PierredeFermatandthefly.gif

:whistle:

:P

Humor, satire, I found this very witty, and original......I found it as humor, we all need more of that.

Its not bug,bugs,insects,or even potatoes ! IMO its just a as it looks to be ! UFO. any takers? :alien::tsu:

Looks like bugs to me, so it is not unidentified.

Happy Zoser?

Oh God.......It does, it really does.... I need help... :-*

we all need help Sakari *pretend serious face*...but personally I can't be arsed to go for a walk or join a club right now.... :lol:

:rofl:

• Like 1