Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how can I get rid of these entities?

l0st.

I feel like I am being watched by some unknown paranormal entity. Some things which have been happening are

seeing black figures in my peripheral vision which vanish when I look directly at them

hearing voices of people I don't know - they say random statements. It is as if they are the thoughts of other people which I am intercepting.

I can't sleep at night very well because I feel like I'm being watched. I also am aware of my dreams being intercepted by some unknown entity so that they can study the human mind

I have also been seeing orbs with my eyes (not photographed) floating.

When I look behind doors I see figures then, then when I look directly at them they disappear

Insects in the house are spying on me

When I try to explain myself occasionally my thoughts disappear and it is as if the entities are not happy with what I am going to say, so they take the thought out of my mind

Agreed.

Can you just expand on what you mean by insects iin the house are spying on you? What makes you think that?

Oh and, welcome to UM :)

I concur. I really am not trying to be mean here but from many of the things you mentioned, you might consider talking to a professional for advice.

You mentioned being "watched" and spied on by bugs and unseen things, I am sorry but this sounds like paranoia.

Are you going through some turmoil right now? Is there some major stresses you are enduring?

• Like 5

Set up Video Recorders and try and capture some of the evidence

Please see a doctor and get a thorough physical and mental health exam. I'm concerned about the statement that insects are spying on you and that voices are taking away your thoughts. While I do think some paranormal phenomena exists, and have experienced some myself, I have always been in control of my thoughts & actions. That you are not concerns me. After a doctor confirms your good mental & physical health would be the time to think about the other stuff. My mother was both psychic and a paranoiac schizophrenic; it was only with meds that she could begin to separate one from another. See a doc before you become a danger to yourself or others; I know you don't want that to happen.

Edited by Beany
  • Like 3

I agree.

These could be signs of serious illness and you need to see an expert ASAP.

To be honest, I don't think going to an online forum should be your first choice.

• Like 2

This sounds like paranoia to me..

Without knowing any background about you, It would be a good idea to talk to a Doctor.

You may have a hormonal imbalance..

• Like 2

I agree.

To be honest, I don't think going to an online forum should be your first choice.

On the contary, having a forum of strangers to turn to if all else fails is a good choice..

Just look at the good comments and advice..

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Please talk to your closest family member, someone you trust about these issues. I would suggest that you visit a physician about the loss of sleep and eye disturbances. A talk forum isn't going to be able to truly help you with these problems because they sound medical in nature not paranormal.

Regards,

Mabon.

I concur. I really am not trying to be mean here but from many of the things you mentioned, you might consider talking to a professional for advice.

You mentioned being "watched" and spied on by bugs and unseen things, I am sorry but this sounds like paranoia.

Are you going through some turmoil right now? Is there some major stresses you are enduring?

Please see a doctor and get a thorough physical and mental health exam. I'm concerned about the statement that insects are spying on you and that voices are taking away your thoughts. While I do think some paranormal phenomena exists, and have experienced some myself, I have always been in control of my thoughts & actions. That you are not concerns me. After a doctor confirms your good mental & physical health would be the time to think about the other stuff. My mother was both psychic and a paranoiac schizophrenic; it was only with meds that she could begin to separate one from another. See a doc before you become a danger to yourself or others; I know you don't want that to happen.

I agree.

This sounds like paranoia to me..

Without knowing any background about you, It would be a good idea to talk to a Doctor.

You may have a hormonal imbalance..

Al of these make me :clap:

Nice to see this more often now..... :tu:

• Like 1

people people calm down, there are several explanations with such problems, some people have a phobia in what they think they are being watched all the time like Anatidaephobia, this kind is related with ducks, that you are being watched by ducks all the time, Achluophobia- fear for darkness, Automatonophobia - the fear of anything that falsely represents a sentient being, I personally think that that is your problem, i know that it sounds weird but you cant blame ghosts for everything, the symptoms for such phobia's are: A dry mouth, gasping or shortness of breath, muscle tension ,overall trembling, hyperventilation, feeling out of control, feeling trapped and unable to escape and overwhelming feeling of impending disaster. If you are having such symptons you should go to a doctor for further help, therapists also help a lot. (seriously you have no other solution, you can't let your fear rule your life so just take it in your own hands and do whats best for you)

So good luck and stay calm ;)

Edited by Cataclysmic faith
  • Like 1

On the contary, having a forum of strangers to turn to if all else fails is a good choice..

Just look at the good comments and advice..

That's why I said it shouldn't be a FIRST choice. It's good as last choice or many even a fourth choice but a first choice? I doubt it.

But hey, that's just me.

• Like 4

That's why I said it shouldn't be a FIRST choice. It's good as last choice or many even a fourth choice but a first choice? I doubt it.

But hey, that's just me.

No, it is not just you. Anyone that truly cares about others health and welfare shares your thoughts as well !

• Like 1

But hey, that's just me.

Quite right..

I should read more carefully..

Even though, asking on a forum might be a good first choice if one feels that friends/family would not be helpfull or down right dismissive and unconstructive.

Edited to add: at least here you are graced with anonimity.. And not everyone would be so willing to talk about such things to people they know.. Especially if the person is suffering from a hormonal imbalance, paranoia, or phoboia.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

Quite right..

I should read more carefully..

Even though, asking on a forum might be a good first choice if one feels that friends/family would not be helpfull or down right dismissive and unconstructive.

Edited to add: at least here you are graced with anonimity.. And not everyone would be so willing to talk about such things to people they know.. Especially if the person is suffering from a hormonal imbalance, paranoia, or phoboia.

Yes, I agree with the anonymity part.

I would have to agree.

Not saying with 100% certainty that you're not experiencing something paranormal; but the best thing to do right now is to see a medical professional about these various issues. Sleep deprevation alone can have an impact on the rest of your body that can last for weeks at a time. Only after exhausting any and all options medically/scientifically/biologically would I be concerned of paranormal intrusions.

No matter the outcome, I pray that you remain safe and in good health for as long as you're here.

• Like 3

insects are spying on you, eh? i would have to agree with a previous post about getting some mental health testing done. better to make sure everything is in the right balance before you chalk it up to the paranormal. :)

• Like 1

Sometimes stress and sleep-deprivation can become a vicious cycle when it comes to seeing and hearing things in your home. It just takes one sleepless night and one thought of, "What was that?" to begin more sleepless nights and more paranoia.

I agree with the others that you should worry about your health above anything else. If the shadows and noises are heard by others or increase to a physical manifestation, then you might have a paranormal problem.

I feel like I am being watched by some unknown paranormal entity. Some things which have been happening are

seeing black figures in my peripheral vision which vanish when I look directly at them

hearing voices of people I don't know - they say random statements. It is as if they are the thoughts of other people which I am intercepting.

I can't sleep at night very well because I feel like I'm being watched. I also am aware of my dreams being intercepted by some unknown entity so that they can study the human mind

I have also been seeing orbs with my eyes (not photographed) floating.

When I look behind doors I see figures then, then when I look directly at them they disappear

Insects in the house are spying on me

When I try to explain myself occasionally my thoughts disappear and it is as if the entities are not happy with what I am going to say, so they take the thought out of my mind

Pills and a good psychiatrist?

Edited by WoIverine