Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anders Breivik decries 'inhumane' prison

Still Waters

I personally dont see the point of prison sentances. It costs billions to keep a states prison population locked up every year and its money which could be better spent elsewhere.

I think we should use them as slaves, as guinea pigs for human experimentation and as organ farms for transplants. Obviously the severity of an offence determines the punishment applied.

Slaves? Human experimentation? and what happens if someone is found innocent of a crime lets say 15 years later as so happens every now and then i have no idea what kind of experimentation your referring weather it be basic pharmacological drug trials or some Unit 731 crap i just know that such a idea is a dangerous thing. Its my Personal opinion and not an attack on you at all, i feel such a thing would be a step backwards in our humanity.

Im not in no way saying brevik is right i feel he should be contained in a bare needs cell but slavery and human experimentation no thanks.

Slaves? Human experimentation? and what happens if someone is found innocent of a crime lets say 15 years later as so happens every now and then i have no idea what kind of experimentation your referring weather it be basic pharmacological drug trials or some Unit 731 crap i just know that such a idea is a dangerous thing. Its my Personal opinion and not an attack on you at all, i feel such a thing would be a step backwards in our humanity.

Im not in no way saying brevik is right i feel he should be contained in a bare needs cell but slavery and human experimentation no thanks.

We live on different planets!

Mine has a unit 731 lol.

Complaining about the decor? Someone should beat him up with IKEA furniture!

The prison officers should turn a blind eye in the shower room lol.

We live on different planets!

Mine has a unit 731 lol.

That almost makes it sound like condone Unit 731 actions if that's so, i think this will be final response as i have no interest in discussing anything with a mind with that opinion.

Good day

• Like 1

That almost makes it sound like condone Unit 731 actions if that's so, i think this will be final response as i have no interest in discussing anything with a mind with that opinion.

Good day

I do for human scum. But thats my opinion.

anyone tourturing fellow humans of if they are bad or good should be....removed from the Planet

• Like 1

I wonder if Life in Prison for Anders will actually be seen as Punishment and a Deterrent to any future mass murders in Norway?

Id have though flaying him alive, rolling him in rock salt then dropping him into a vat of vinegar would have been a better way to deal with him.

Ok.... to harsh.... a life in prison will suit I guess but it sure as hell should not be comfortable.

Gruel, cold cells, rough bedding, 24 hour isolation and just bieber music for entertainment 18 hours a day.

Edited by Wyrdlight

Gruel, cold cells, rough bedding, 24 hour isolation and just bieber music for entertainment 18 hours a day.

'Bieber music', even the home country of that devil spawn has ruled that as 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Edit: 'Devil spawn' may have been too harsh... you decide.

Edited by Likely Guy

'Bieber music', even the home country of that devil spawn has ruled that as 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

Edit: 'Devil spawn' may have been too harsh... you decide.

Oh no, I don't think so.

On the subject of Breivik, do you reckon he might be still trying for the "insanity" get-out? perhaps this will be the first of a series of bizarre complaints and statements, aimed at persuading people to think that he's nuts.

He's a political prisoner and commited those killings for a reason, not out of a whim. Although I haven't read the full maniphesto, I have read plenty of it. He had planned it for nine years and thus have had a lot of time to think through it. What he did was a protest against multiculturalism and the islamization of the western civilisation as such. He found it pointless to joina political party as it only would have been a dead end street. He realized he could have wasted 20-30 years without not really getting anywhere because of the powerful forces behind the destruction of our independent national states and the christian identity. I too reacted much like you the first few months afterwards until I started to read more thoroughly about his thoughts and causes for the whole action. And I didn't perceive it in any way that he was complaining about petty things, mainly about the forced isolation. Although I will not condone murder and terrorism, I consider those traitors who willingly destroys their own nation and thus betrays their own people, are far worse than Breivik will ever be. They are like Breivis states, cultural marxists and a such they have a very malevolent agenda that has been going on for decades. If they win, Hitler, Stalin and Mao's genocides during the 20the century, will seem like a sunday walk in the park with family, compared to the hellish nightmare they have in store for us.

On the subject of Breivik, do you reckon he might be still trying for the "insanity" get-out? perhaps this will be the first of a series of bizarre complaints and statements, aimed at persuading people to think that he's nuts.

I thought he actually adamantly denied that he was insane. He actually wanted it known he was completely lucid when he acted.

I love that about him, shot himself in the foot to save his face :P . Can't get out via a psychiatrist's recommendation if you're already sane ;) .

He's a political prisoner and commited those killings for a reason, not out of a whim. Although I haven't read the full maniphesto, I have read plenty of it. He had planned it for nine years and thus have had a lot of time to think through it. What he did was a protest against multiculturalism and the islamization of the western civilisation as such. He found it pointless to joina political party as it only would have been a dead end street. He realized he could have wasted 20-30 years without not really getting anywhere because of the powerful forces behind the destruction of our independent national states and the christian identity. I too reacted much like you the first few months afterwards until I started to read more thoroughly about his thoughts and causes for the whole action. And I didn't perceive it in any way that he was complaining about petty things, mainly about the forced isolation. Although I will not condone murder and terrorism, I consider those traitors who willingly destroys their own nation and thus betrays their own people, are far worse than Breivik will ever be. They are like Breivis states, cultural marxists and a such they have a very malevolent agenda that has been going on for decades. If they win, Hitler, Stalin and Mao's genocides during the 20the century, will seem like a sunday walk in the park with family, compared to the hellish nightmare they have in store for us.

What? I do hope English isn't your first language, so that what the nuances of you actually meant was lost in translation.

Otherwise, i'm afraid what you say there makes certain other posters well known to us look like flower-hugging hippies.

• Like 1

The only hellish nightmare would be listening to you rave on.

These were not "cultural marxists" these were young teenagers - which you have decided to condemn based on what is imagined they will do in the future? Am I getting that right?

You actually think you can decide whether someone will be good or bad for the world with a broad stroke of a brush based on the barest data of their political affiliations at the age of 17 to 20?

We are to entertain the extremist view that a person's political leaning was a "plausible" reason to consider ending them? To save mankind? Can you hear what you are extrapolating? Do you really believe you know society and it's individuals so well that you can pick the noxious weeds pluck them out before they take root? Does anything I just said really speak to a sane position on mass murder of teenagers to you?

:cry::no::unsure2: Get a grip on your Ego buddy next it will be selling you the delusion you are God himself.

I bet you would not say that if any of the dead was your children.

• Like 1

I personally think Brevik is correct.

I know some Muslims who are quite nice people and have no problems being tolerant towards Christains. However I also realise some are fundies who will try and spread their faith to us by the sword if they ever get the chance. I also suspect, and this is my personal opinion, that behind closed doors there is more support for the Jihadists than the state acknowledges. I think when the fundies have enough power Jihad will come to our streets as they try to force their faith onto Western peoples.

However Brevik is suffering from narcissistic personality disorder from which he has justified the murdering of quite a lot of people. If his purpose is to convince people of the potential threat he has sadly harmed his cause. The reason why nothing is being done about immigration is because the only parties saying they will stop it are riddled with nazis, extremists and nutters who think going around massacring the opposition is acceptable. Brevik needs making an example off as he is just as bad as those would be Jihadists.

We need a normal party who oppose immigration yet respect the human rights of immigrants. We dont need a one eyed, slimey, holocaust denying, embezzling, gay hating (yes he did that last month), HItler loving looney as a future PM. The far-right are their own worst enemy.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Don't even bother...

I agree with most of his manifesto as well, but no one will understand. No one here wants to hear it, so save it.

I personally think Brevik is correct.

No thank you, i don't want to listen to a psychopath's manifesto.

If anyone believes his evil rantings, these are people I do not want to share space with, even on an internet web site. This was Breivik's manifesto, someone can hardly say they agree with his manifesto but don't agree with the way he went about it. You might as well say that there were some good points in Mein Kampf, and Hitler had the right idea, but that doesn't mean that you agree witht he way he went about it,.

Do you two agree with Hitler's maifesto? (With perhaps the Jews replaced by the Muslims, or just Foreigners in general.) I don't think Godwin's law applies in this case, since it is a relevant comparison.

Edited by 747400
  • Like 3

see above .

Edited by 747400

No thank you, i don't want to listen to a psychopath's manifesto.

If anyone believes his evil rantings, these are people I do not want to share space with, even on an internet web site. This was Breivik's manifesto, someone can hardly say they agree with his manifesto but don't agree with the way he went about it. You might as well say that there were some good points in Mein Kampf, and Hitler had the right idea, but that doesn't mean that you agree witht he way he went about it,.

Do you two agree with Hitler's maifesto? (With perhaps the Jews replaced by the Muslims, or just Foreigners in general.) I don't think Godwin's law applies in this case, since it is a relevant comparison.

Facts -

1. A Percentage of our immigrant population is currently in prison for plotting acts of terror.

2. Muslim extremist groups have been banned whose members openly promote the murder of British troops.

3. People always have cowards who agree with them but dont have the courage to do it themselves.

I'm not going to be ignorant of the fact we have a small percentage of immigrants in this country who think terrorism is acceptable. To blind myself to such facts as you are doing is as evil as the people who try to commit the acts of terror.

So there are no natural british citizens who plot "acts of terror"?

No, there was never any trouble in Northern Ireland, it was a haven of peace & prosperity throughout the 70s and 80s.

• Like 1