Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

how could anyone with half a brain take you seriously when you start a thread with such a title?? and here you are after all these pages, still bickering back and forth like a child.. i work with removing demonic possesions from people and homes, so i am highly offended that a man of your age (i thought you must be 17) is wanting to invite these "demons" into his home..

of all the posts and topics that get deleted from this forum and the mods see this topic as "fine"???

Now that explains everything.....The insults and all.

Hey, this is a serious topic, I am serious, and you seem to be a expert. ( and the reason I started this thread ).....

If you were willing, I would love to first get some evidence from you that you have worked with " people " in removing demons, and I would like to see what they have to say also. I know this can not happen here, If you are willing, you can PM me.

Now, as for mods seeing this topic as " fine "?.....I can not speak for them, but I do know this is a discussion board, one of the best, that allows discussion from both sides, not just a " one sided " discussion board.....

Do you think if something in a discussion says " paranormal " that any naysayers, or people that may have real answers should not be heard?....I know, it is easier to feed the one side to people that way, then you have nothing to prove, or answer....Does not work here that way.

So, you claim to know how to do these things, let's hear it.....Discuss it here civilly.

I really would like to see evidence that you do what you claim, and I would even more enjoy to hear from people that it worked, with evidence....That is not important right now.

As I told Ambush, you should be helping me, not fighting me. After all, I am trying to help prove they exist am I not?

A lot of the posts that get deleted are " Demon " posts where people are claiming things such as feeling like hurting themselves, or others. They get deleted because people telling them to not see a doctor, and use sage is not good. What I am doing is not hurting anyone.

P.S. If I were 17, maybe I would be defending you :)....With age comes wisdom.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

I think it's obvious at this point.

Sakari is The DevilTM and he is trying to convince the world that he doesn't exist.

It is as clear as mud.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist..." :devil:

Bad Sakari.

Bad Bad Sakari.

Or something like that... :P

And no, I'm not being serious. Sakari is one of the most stand up guys I've ever run into. All of these whiny protests about him supposedly not doing research and/or being unwilling to do whatever it takes to prove or disprove something paranormal are complete and utter GARBAGE.

I'll tell you what, you Sakari naysayers who apparently believe in demons and ghosts and curses and all other manner of complete nonsense...

Bring some evidence to the table that these fables are real. Bring something that can be tested and verified. Anything at all. Let's see it.

Until you can do that... perhaps you should reconsider what you seem to be so convinced about, and refrain from attacking someone like Sakari who is willing to lay it on the line with open, honest, and completely transparent investigations.

• Like 3

Thanks Boon, appreciated.....

:devil:

• Like 1

just let it go, man..

you started a stupid thread and got a million hits and replies..

What? Are you jealous? :w00t:

• Like 1

What? Are you jealous? :w00t:

I don't know, but he can't count either way. The thread has just over 89 thousand views and just over 1700 replies. That's nowhere near a million.

Just like all fringe claims, this one doesn't stand up to scrutiny either.

Details schmetails. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Sakari,

Maybe you should place an ad in the classified section of your local newspaper.

Wanted

Evil Spirits

Must apply in person

If any Evil Spirits see your ad, they will instinctively know where to go to find you. I am almost 100% positive this will work.

• Like 4

Now that explains everything.....The insults and all.

Hey, this is a serious topic, I am serious, and you seem to be a expert. ( and the reason I started this thread ).....

Sakari, im sorry for the insults, that was um er childish of me.. lol.. sorry..

i cant provide proof of these things in an "evidence" way that it is needed for people that have not awoken their true gifts of vision.. its just not possible.. and i so don't expect anyone to blindly believe what i know to be fact, thats just stupid.. you learn through experience and those that don't want to believe there are ghosts, demons, aliens, reptiles etc living around us, are fine to believe that..

i can tell you though, calling in evil spirits to your home and body (which you will be doing by calling them in) is a sure way to get very very sick.. unless your supported and protected they will go straight into you.. I've had possessions myself.. this is how i learned about them.. when i started doing healing work, i didn't support and protect myself properly.. that first one lived in me for a few months.. through qigong, which made my aura and body strong enough, i was able to do a healing session and release it.. so I've been working on my dark arts training (against the dark ones) since..

the intense mind control we live under is starting to be broken by this shift in consciousness that the earth and all of us are going through.. it hasn't even started for some people.. as you move through the dimensional realities (its a long process, I've been doing it for 4 years in a full on way) and awaken to the truth of this world/universe you have to go through the darkness.. so all things are exposed.. the general population wouldn't have to deal with severe demons.. there are a smorgasbord of low lying/low vibrating energies and entities that are all over most people.. i call them negative attachments.. they can connect to you from childhood.. most kids that have been abused have energies that attach to them, to try and protect them.. most of these types of spirits have been abused themselves.. then you have the ones that are on drinkers.. and same with people that take drugs.. excessive drug taking and alcohol abuse attracts all sorts of things.. its an open invitation and these spirits seem to live out their own past lives as junkies/alcoholics, which in turns makes it really hard for the actual person to stop, it just adds another element to it all..

i can tell you though, calling in evil spirits to your home and body (which you will be doing by calling them in) is a sure way to get very very sick.. unless your supported and protected they will go straight into you..
What kind of protection do skeptics have then?
the intense mind control we live under is starting to be broken by this shift in consciousness that the earth and all of us are going through.. it hasn't even started for some people.. as you move through the dimensional realities (its a long process, I've been doing it for 4 years in a full on way) and awaken to the truth of this world/universe you have to go through the darkness..so all things are exposed.. the general population wouldn't have to deal with severe demons.. there are a smorgasbord of low lying/low vibrating energies and entities that are all over most people..
This new age tripe, do you use words that sound scientific to give such nonsense more credibility? Edited by Rlyeh

What kind of protection do skeptics have then?

The most powerful protection of all. Knowledge and wisdom.

This new age tripe, do you use words that sound scientific to give such nonsense more credibility?

Yep.

• Like 1

This new age tripe, do you use words that sound scientific to give such nonsense more credibility?

this type of reponse is why this site is flat when it comes to "unexplained mystery topics".. people that do have a clue don't post.. whats the point? this forum should be changed to "human interest forum"..

• Like 1

this type of reponse is why this site is flat when it comes to "unexplained mystery topics".. people that do have a clue don't post.. whats the point? this forum should be changed to "human interest forum"..

There are real mysteries, and there are charlatans who take advantage of people with their science sounding words and "special" abilities.

There are real mysteries, and there are charlatans who take advantage of people with their science sounding words and "special" abilities.

lol... man, it was far from scientific sounding? im actualy really anti a lot of the new age stuff, its such a load of toss.. much like in the same way religion is.. its all about money and its linked to that same false light agenda.. i said in that post, that i dont think people should believe anything blindly, including what i say.. cause if it doesn't resonate, it doesn't resonate, yeah? you cant understand it until you have experienced it..

you made me laugh with the charlatan comment.. too effing funny.. thanks..

Sakari, im sorry for the insults, that was um er childish of me.. lol.. sorry..

i cant provide proof of these things in an "evidence" way that it is needed for people that have not awoken their true gifts of vision.. its just not possible.. and i so don't expect anyone to blindly believe what i know to be fact, thats just stupid.. you learn through experience and those that don't want to believe there are ghosts, demons, aliens, reptiles etc living around us, are fine to believe that..

I believe in reptiles.

• Like 5

I believe in reptiles.

Ah, but do you believe in Reptilians?

reptilianobama.jpg

Link to picture

Well, I guess I can be in the same thousands upon thousands of people that claim to be possessed, claim to see and talk to ghosts, claim to know how to get rid of demons, etc, etc, etc....None of us have any evidence to support they even exist!.....KUDOS TO ALL OF US>>>WOOOOHOOOOO :clap::tsu::tu:

Difference....I took their claims and instructions, and tried them, and reported out....

Will any of them do that?......Keep in mind, I said I would video anything strange and share it.....So, these claimants should easilly be able to do that. ( also, earlier in the thread, I explained I had no capability to video, I do now )....

And why do you avoid discussing the other points I made to you, after your attempts at mocking me?......Here, let me try again :

No, you do not get it.

Well before this topic started, I have done plenty of research on this " Demon " thing. I helped, if not started ( yes, I am proud of it ) showing the true colors of " The Demon Exorcist " on Animal Planet, and feel I helped stop that show ( and frauds ) from going anywhere.

Because of the research I have done, I made this topic.....Why?

I all ready explained it at the start, this is what you do not get.

Bottom line, I have researched, and can find nothing at all that is even close to being solid. There is nothing out there. Unless you dig deeper then paranormal and look at the psychological / religious side, then there is a ton of information. The psychological having facts, and strong evidence.The religious side, well it is blind faith, and supports evidence that " demons " are a tool for faith driven groups.

Yet, we see claims and topics of Demons, or how to get rid of them....

Worse off, we see people telling people how to get rid of them, or that they actually have a demon problem.....When the claimant may very well have a medical issue.

All of the above two are all on public forums / internet, and it seems no where else.

And in case you missed it, I have experimented.

Again, why does this upset you soooo much?....Why will you not answer that?

If any proof of real demonic activity comes out, I will be excited....I will not get all butt hurt, I love when new things are discovered.

I would have been happy if I could have been the one to prove it, seriously...Hell, you should be supporting my cause, not mocking it.

Not so sure why that p***es people like you off, and I guess I will never know.

Have you ever considered possessions and demonic oppressions arent scientifically reproduceable?

It may require a host of evironmental factors and the individual's personal convictions towards the spirit world.

And making requests for demons on a public forum reeks of a childish condescending attitude.

Have you ever considered possessions and demonic oppressions arent scientifically reproduceable?

It may require a host of evironmental factors and the individual's personal convictions towards the spirit world.

So there is nothing measurable with this thing? There is no way to verify it? No way to confirm it?

If not, what makes it 'real?'

And making requests for demons on a public forum reeks of a childish condescending attitude.

I'm afraid that your constant badgering is what actually comes across as childish and condescending. Why are you doing that by the way? Can't you just hold a civil discussion about the topic instead of repeatedly attempting to drag down people who are skeptical of these unsubstantiated claims?

Do you honestly not understand why people would (and should) be skeptical of such things?

• Like 2

So there is nothing measurable with this thing? There is no way to verify it? No way to confirm it?

If not, what makes it 'real?'

I'm afraid that your constant badgering is what actually comes across as childish and condescending. Why are you doing that by the way? Can't you just hold a civil discussion about the topic instead of repeatedly attempting to drag down people who are skeptical of these unsubstantiated claims?

Do you honestly not understand why people would (and should) be skeptical of such things?

No, I just believe making requests for demons on a public forum for "scientific purposes" is an absurdity. In fact, I have repeatedly stated there is no scientific purpose to this thread but rather a sceptic posturing and beating his chest in this thread. There is not even a shred of openness in the OP's opinion. He has repeatedly given us his biased and prejudiced views about the subject, why should anyone even bother tolerating this thread in the first place?

No, I just believe making requests for demons on a public forum for "scientific purposes" is an absurdity. In fact, I have repeatedly stated there is no scientific purpose to this thread but rather a sceptic posturing and beating his chest in this thread. There is not even a shred of openness in the OP's opinion. He has repeatedly given us his biased and prejudiced views about the subject, why should anyone even bother tolerating this thread in the first place?

But it is ok to say one has a demon, or is possessed on a public forum?

And, it is ok to tell someone how to get rid of a demon on a public forum?

Why do you?

• Like 2

But it is ok to say one has a demon, or is possessed on a public forum?

And, it is ok to tell someone how to get rid of a demon on a public forum?

Nothing wrong with people seeking advice on spiritual matters, it offers them anonymity afterall and no commitments. Not all people know what to do and can be in quite a desperate quagmire. Some may encounter liberal ministers that only further complicate and confuse the issue.

Why do you?

To answer the chest beating in this thread.

No, I just believe making requests for demons on a public forum for "scientific purposes" is an absurdity.

Why is it an absurdity?

A forum like this provides for a worldwide opportunity and audience. Anyone from anywhere can answer the relevant questions asked. What better medium would you suggest for a completely open and transparent investigation such as this?

Every detail can be logged here, preserved, and analyzed. Every suggested ritual can be tested.

And if one of them actually seems to work, it can be reproduced for the purposes of verification and confirmation. What better medium is there for this?

In fact, I have repeatedly stated there is no scientific purpose to this thread but rather a sceptic posturing and beating his chest in this thread.

Yes, you've repeatedly said all kinds of things, but that doesn't make them true. You're the one who is posturing. You're offering absolutely nothing of value to the thread or the idea. You haven't proven anything. You haven't shown that your beliefs in demons are substantiated by anything, and Sakari has given you a prime opportunity right here to do just that.

The big question is... why haven't YOU provided something that can put Sakari and other skeptical people in their place? Why hasn't ANYONE AT ALL done that?

If ghosts, demons, possessions, goblins, or whatever are so real, why can't anybody prove it?

There is not even a shred of openness in the OP's opinion.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you trying to say that Sakari isn't open to the possibility? If so, I say you're mistaken. He has been practically begging people to substantiate these claims. Nobody has come through and he has tried all kinds of (frankly...) completely ridiculous nonsense in his efforts.

If you really want to know who isn't open, take a look in the mirror. Your beliefs are being challenged here. Why do you hold onto them? Can't you validate them?

Perhaps it is your inability to validate them which compels you to lash out at Sakari in the way that you have. Feeling threatened maybe?

He has repeatedly given us his biased and prejudiced views about the subject, why should anyone even bother tolerating this thread in the first place?

Biased and prejudiced views? He's tried so many things that haven't panned out, isn't he afforded the right to declare that none of it has worked under those circumstances? Isn't he afforded the privilege of raising the bar and challenging people to bring something more?

You need to get a grip man, or bring something to the table that nobody else has been able to provide; proof.

• Like 1

Why is it an absurdity?

A forum like this provides for a worldwide opportunity and audience. Anyone from anywhere can answer the relevant questions asked. What better medium would you suggest for a completely open and transparent investigation such as this?

Every detail can be logged here, preserved, and analyzed. Every suggested ritual can be tested.

And if one of them actually seems to work, it can be reproduced for the purposes of verification and confirmation. What better medium is there for this?

And if it cant be reproduced? That it is scientifically impossible?

Yes, you've repeatedly said all kinds of things, but that doesn't make them true. You're the one who is posturing. You're offering absolutely nothing of value to the thread or the idea. You haven't proven anything. You haven't shown that your beliefs in demons are substantiated by anything, and Sakari has given you a prime opportunity right here to do just that.

The big question is... why haven't YOU provided something that can put Sakari and other skeptical people in their place? Why hasn't ANYONE AT ALL done that?

If ghosts, demons, possessions, goblins, or whatever are so real, why can't anybody prove it?

And if demons dont want to be substantiated? That is a private battle that even those nearest and dearest to the victim may or may not even experience anything substantiating?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you trying to say that Sakari isn't open to the possibility? If so, I say you're mistaken. He has been practically begging people to substantiate these claims. Nobody has come through and he has tried all kinds of (frankly...) completely ridiculous nonsense in his efforts.

If you really want to know who isn't open, take a look in the mirror. Your beliefs are being challenged here. Why do you hold onto them? Can't you validate them?

Perhaps it is your inability to validate them which compels you to lash out at Sakari in the way that you have. Feeling threatened maybe?

Only if the entities choose to be validated?

Biased and prejudiced views? He's tried so many things that haven't panned out, isn't he afforded the right to declare that none of it has worked under those circumstances? Isn't he afforded the privilege of raising the bar and challenging people to bring something more?

You need to get a grip man, or bring something to the table that nobody else has been able to provide; proof.

No, I just dont see any valid science in someone bluntly stating, "bring on the demons"? And then, turn around and admit he flat out doesnt believe in demons or in possessions. It doesnt show the least bit of awareness of the sensitivity of the subject. And that these people could have endured a real battle in life that he has made light of with this circus of a thread.

And if it cant be reproduced? That it is scientifically impossible?

If it can't be reproduced it is scientifically unproven, kind of like free energy, bigfoot, and alien visitation. That doesn't make it impossible, it makes it unproven.

Do you see the distinction?

And if demons dont want to be substantiated? That is a private battle that even those nearest and dearest to the victim may or may not even experience anything substantiating?

Or perhaps there is another explanation for it besides demons? We humans are very complex organisms comprised of incredible biological systems, perhaps the most intriguing of which is our brains. How incredible are our brains? Amazing I say! And yet so fragile. The slightest problem can result in the most disastrous of circumstances.

Do you think it is possible that what many have traditionally considered to be 'possessions' just might be symptomatic of physiological problems with the brain, whether temporary or chronic?

Only if the entities choose to be validated?

What entities? Do they live in our closets? Under our beds? Down in the bowels of Hell (wherever the Hell that is...)? Or do they reside solely within us, within our vivid imaginations? Or somewhere else?

Educate me. Tell me how it is. Explain it to me with every detail. Leave nothing out and don't cloud anything over with mysticism or foggy woo-woo language.

No, I just dont see any valid science in someone bluntly stating, "bring on the demons"? And then, turn around and admit he flat out doesnt believe in demons or in possessions. It doesnt show the least bit of awareness of the sensitivity of the subject. And that these people could have endured a real battle in life that he has made light of with this circus of a thread.

Why should he believe in demons or possessions if he hasn't been given any reason to do so? I say again, he has been practically begging people to give him a reason to believe in this. Nobody, and I literally mean NOBODY, has been able to provide that. Not you, not your neighbor, not my uncle Billy, not Sakari's aunt Suzie (if he has an aunt Suzie...), not a single soul... nada, zero, zip.

Add to this the reality that claims of possession have resulted in documented instances of wrongful death and abuse. Literally. What are we to do with that? What do YOU think about that? Children smothered to death because their parents and some priest who thought he knew about demons took action instead of getting that kid where they needed to be for actual help. What about that kind of thing?

That's the real circus, and it's a damn tragic circus if you ask me.

If Sakari's thread gives one single parent pause under similar circumstances, it has been worth every page and every post. If there is even one single person out there who decides to get a second opinion instead of blindly believing whatever codswallop their 'exorcist' minister or priest is feeding them, he has won a battle against the true demons of this world. And I salute him for it.

So no. If you want to play holier than thou in this game, bring something to the table to back you up. If you want to pass judgement on Sakari and others who are equally skeptical of these unsubstantiated claims you need to either up the ante or toss in your cards.

Or I suppose you could keep on nipping at Sakari's heels like you have been and continue to expose the fact that you have absolutely nothing to substantiate your beliefs or the claims surrounding demons and possession.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Or perhaps there is another explanation for it besides demons? We humans are very complex organisms comprised of incredible biological systems, perhaps the most intriguing of which is our brains. How incredible are our brains? Amazing I say! And yet so fragile. The slightest problem can result in the most disastrous of circumstances.

Do you think it is possible that what many have traditionally considered to be 'possessions' just might be symptomatic of physiological problems with the brain, whether temporary or chronic?

The problem here is a common one in arguments here: explain how your view is right, but you have to use my view's rules to do it.

In this case, a certain group of people are determined that the only things that are 'real' in the span of our consciousness are things that can be tested physically. All else unexplained physically is some kind of mistake or trick of a physical thing in their eyes, and gets chalked up to the mysterious brain.

While another group of people are determined that there is something more than the simply physical aspect of our consciousness. This group spans so many branching offshoots that it's hard to concisely label them any more than that, but in this case, we'll call them people who believe that physical byproducts we see in the mind can be caused by something beyond the physical. Why do they feel this way? We, as humans, have felt and thought these type of things all through our living history. It's just a part of who we are.

The problem lies in one side (in this case, the physical side) attempting to make the other validate their feelings on the subject, but must use physical 'rules' (aka scientific/empirical evidence) to validate their non-physical things. This type of back and forth can never possibly go anywhere. Yet I still see "can't be scientifically proven" as an opposing argument every single time. It just doesn't make sense. It is "I am right, and you can't prove otherwise, using my rules".

What entities? Do they live in our closets? Under our beds? Down in the bowels of Hell (wherever the Hell that is...)? Or do they reside solely within us, within our vivid imaginations? Or somewhere else?

Educate me. Tell me how it is. Explain it to me with every detail. Leave nothing out and don't cloud anything over with mysticism or foggy woo-woo language.

Another problem is when the opposing side is forced to give in and attempt to explain their abstract view of things, using your rules. It gets labelled malarkey, mysticism, and.. "foggy woo-woo". There is no way to get through the wall. Now you can start to see why some of the people here who are attempting to defend their views (as you and no one else here will deny are attacked) get so defensive in the discussion.

These are things I have noticed after seeing a ton of these threads go the way they do, and after awhile the side I used to see as the strong side in the debate is slowly starting to drop down in their righteosness. The other side isn't necessarily gaining any ground, but I can start to sympathize with their stance more.

Why should he believe in demons or possessions if he hasn't been given any reason to do so? I say again, he has been practically begging people to give him a reason to believe in this. Nobody, and I literally mean NOBODY, has been able to provide that. Not you, not your neighbor, not my uncle Billy, not Sakari's aunt Suzie (if he has an aunt Suzie...), not a single soul... nada, zero, zip.

I'll just finish with the final note that we all have our demons inside. Whether you will attribute them to a physical organ going haywire, random physical events happening in lives, forces in the mind from some other state of being, or evil monsters in the clouds, you can't deny that we all have our evil spirits, and they are inside. Sakari has his share, some maybe his, some perhaps others in his group of family and friends that affect him negatively. There is no doubt that these demons exist, despite anyone's willingness to admit it. What they are, in reality, is the only question.

But in the end, he is asking for proof of something which he simply already knows exists. He is just taking an adolescent stab at other peoples interpretation of stories, thinking these physical representations can happen to him by someone waving their magic wand. Meanwhile he sits with his demons every day, and rests with them every night. Yet no one has been successful yet, in his eyes.

We;;, it hasn't been 'scientifically proven', at least.

Footnote, that shouldn't be necessary for those who somewhat know me around here, before I get attacked: I don't believe spooks will throw a brick at me or a demon will toss me against the wall when I use a Ouija board. But I believe there are dark forces in the mind. Where they originate I can't pretend to know. But physical just doesn't cut it for me. I am man; I will always wonder of more beyond the physical.

Add to this the reality that claims of possession have resulted in documented instances of wrongful death and abuse. Literally. What are we to do with that? What do YOU think about that? Children smothered to death because their parents and some priest who thought he knew about demons took action instead of getting that kid where they needed to be for actual help. What about that kind of thing?

That's the real circus, and it's a damn tragic circus if you ask me.

Now let's dig up the statistics on harm and deaths caused by doctor prescribed psychiatric medication side effects and complications, and see which side's tally towers over the other. 'Exorcisms vs. pills'. A priest may have given Analeise a death sentence through medical abandonment, but my doctor gave me diabetes.

It's be such a cool thing at this point then, that both sides would drop a holier than thou mentality, as it is not cohesive to getting to the root of things.

• Like 3

These are things I have noticed after seeing a ton of these threads go the way they do, and after awhile the side I used to see as the strong side in the debate is slowly starting to drop down in their righteosness. The other side isn't necessarily gaining any ground, but I can start to sympathize with their stance more.

You brought up many things worthy of full response, but I'm going to bed and I have a long week ahead now that the weekend is over.

I'd like to address this part for the moment though.

I've always sympathized with fringe and unsubstantiated points of view, but that doesn't make them valid. On the same token, it doesn't make them invalid either. But the fact that they are unsubstantiated does make them unproven, and I noticed that you decided to avoid the portion of my post which tried to make that distinction.

You mentioned *rules* as well, so I'll ask you what *rules* are fair in this kind of discussion? Which *rules* will satisfy all parties?

It's an honest question. What *rules* do you honestly think will be able to govern conclusive and universal understanding/agreement regarding such matters?

Cheers.