Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

Merc14

ninjadude,

The Gloves are coming off buddy...I'm outing you!

Ninjadude is...in real life...

AxelRod! :w00t:

• Like 2

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/09/CIA-Director-Petraeus-Resigns

Just two days after President Obama’s re-election, General David Petraeus, the CIA Director, has resigned from the administration over an extramarital affair. Petraeus was slated to testify before Congress next week on the murder of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, in Benghazi. Bret Baier of Fox News just tweeted, "With Petraeus’ resignation effective immediately, he will not testify next week & lawmakers are said to be 'stunned' by the announcement."

Petraeus resigning just 3 days before he was to tesify is no coindidence!

http://www.breitbart...etraeus-Resigns

How does his resigning affect his testifying...he is still obligated to testify AND tell the truth about what happened...of course...now...his telling the truth is a bit suspect....mmmm hmmm...but that's his own damn fault...just another reason you can't trust any of the birds in Washington DC.

http://www.breitbart...etraeus-Resigns

Petraus' affair has been covered more heavily in the mainstream press than Obama's cover-up. The stoners that re-elected Obama probably have no knowledge of the Benghazi incident. Ignorant *******s, you deserve what you get from this useless bureaucrat and his ministers of propaganda formerly known as the press :angry:

• Like 1

Petraus' affair has been covered more heavily in the mainstream press than Obama's cover-up. The stoners that re-elected Obama probably have no knowledge of the Benghazi incident. Ignorant *******s, you deserve what you get from this useless bureaucrat and his ministers of propaganda formerly known as the press :angry:

Yep. THIS story is going to be the big hit. Benghazi was just a bump.

• Like 1

Yep. THIS story is going to be the big hit. Benghazi was just a bump.

i am watching the movie "Aliens" right. It has interesting parallels to the Benghazi attack. A commanding officer sends a group of marines in to fight aliens while he stays behind monitoring. Once the soldiers are well into the danger zone, he first tells them they can't use their weapons because they might harm the facility. Then when they are besieged by monsters, he completely cracks under pressure and just watches paralyzed with fear while they get slaughtered. Finally Ripley decides to take action on her own and drives their tank into the danger zone to help them. This is roughly what happened at Benghazi. Obama and Hillary Clinton et. al sat around watching the attack as it happened, yet wouldn't issue orders to send in military assistance because they were too caught up in their own politics to act decisively. Finally the military acted without their consent to send in help but by then it was too late.

no it hasn't. This misinformation can from faux news and has been now thoroughly debunked by real news organizations.

I don't watch Fox News but I do listen to a lot of talk radio. I challenge you to listen to a conservative talk radio show for three hours beginning to end and do your own fact check ( google, whatever ) on the host's claims and see if it is all really a pack of lies.

I don't watch Fox News but I do listen to a lot of talk radio. I challenge you to listen to a conservative talk radio show for three hours beginning to end and do your own fact check ( google, whatever ) on the host's claims and see if it is all really a pack of lies.

Did you miss the results of the election?! Talk radio created the bubble.

Nothing changed. Not a thing. Everything remains the same. Both parties lost support. Dems lost many millions of votes. Repubs lost a couple million. It's not as if the country overwhelmingly fell to the left. The country is divided in half still. The bubble you speak of, there are two of them. You remain in the center of yours. I got two arms and a leg out of mine. I'm waking up. You should do the same. Both parties suck. Yours sucks more. It sucks out my money and uses it to suck in your vote.

How would you know?

Nothing changed. Not a thing.

in some respects that's true. But the Repubs lost seats, lost the conversation, and didn't accomplish their goal. There are many new faces in congress. It's possible the repubs can agree on something rather than "a one term president". The Obama era will continue to change America from the craziness of the George Bush / tea party years.

How would you know?

the conservamedia claimed (even though many knew it false) that Romney would win and skewed polls to predict it. Rove was on TV and couldn't accept it. Romney was completely earthshaken. You can't have your own facts. Doing so puts you in a bubble.

Edited by ninjadude
  • Like 2

the conservamedia claimed (even though many knew it false) that Romney would win and skewed polls to predict it. Rove was on TV and couldn't accept it. Romney was completely earthshaken. You can't have your own facts. Doing so puts you in a bubble.

I don't think really it was a matter of skewing polls, rather than just a matter of believing that the Liberal Media was skewing polls. I think the real 'EarthShaker' was that despite a languishing economy, people were more concerned with having a safety net from the Federal Govenment than a job.

I also think it all boils down to the underestimation of how many people really wanted ObamaCare. I know my own miscalculation was based on the false belief that Conservatism in this country was a Majority Opinion...I was wrong about that...way wrong. Maybe it was once but it isn't that way anymore. That was my 'Fact' and it did indeed put me in a bubble of misconception. People want free stuff. I mean, my god, look at Christie...fauning all over the President like he did...and why...because the big fat hypocrit wanted a Federal Handout to help clean up his state. Another Fact that put me in a bubble was this one: We live under a Two Party system. Wrong. We live under a One Party System...The Party is Washington D.C. The Republicans want the same agenda as the Democrats...they are the Us in Us vs Them. In reality it is the Federal Government vs The People.

• Like 1

..if there was any "conservatism" in this country .. we wouldn't have military bases in nearly every country on earth.. be entangled in the Middle East.. or have a

sixteen TRILLION + debt.

.. our government is being dragged around by it's nose by $pecial interests... Government has become the means by which public money is transferred into private pockets. "Entitlements" and aids of various kinds are corrupted in the same ways as everything else.

It's the 'systems' that make money in the process.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

You talk about the conservamedia but you won't even take up my challenge of listening to one full program. No offense, but if you haven't watched the movie, I don't want to read your review, nor do I want to read one you copied from someone else. Read the book before you write the book report, don't just hand in the cliff notes.

in related news:

Did the Obama administration know its Libya protest talk was inaccurate?

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney tried with little success to assail President Obama for his handling of the Sept. 11 attack on a diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, that killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. Republican lawmakers have picked up where Romney left off, insisting that the Obama administration tried early on to mislead the public about how the assault unfolded.

At first, administration officials suggested the offensive grew out of protests over an anti-Islam YouTube video. But the White House and State Department acknowledged on Oct. 9, a day before the House Oversight Committee began hearings on the incident, that no demonstrations had taken place near the diplomatic compound on the day of the attack.

Critics say the Obama administration used the protest idea to downplay a well-orchestrated attack near the height of election season. Some have even suggested that the president actually monitored the assault live — much like he did with the killing of Osama bin Laden — and chose not to intervene.

Read more

I've heard of worst scenerios from the US Goverment like knowing about 911 this is cabage compared to that. Every President contributed to some type of destruction.

Edited by slaughtr

the reason republicans lost is because once again they ran a moderate, instead of a conservative, to run for them again and true conservatives are tired of holding there nose to vote for someone who doesnt represent them. Romney got less votes than McCain did and I didnt even vote for mccain far to liberal for me. 3.5 million conservatives refused to vote for a moderate.

the reason republicans lost is because once again they ran a moderate, instead of a conservative, to run for them again and true conservatives are tired of holding there nose to vote for someone who doesnt represent them. Romney got less votes than McCain did and I didnt even vote for mccain far to liberal for me. 3.5 million conservatives refused to vote for a moderate.

If the last sentence is true...which I doubt...then there are 3.5 extremely stupid conservatives. The thought process here is that an actual Conservative would vote for Obama rather that vote for a moderate. I don't see any Conservatives voting for Obama...and...the rest of the thought process is that...if you don't vote for the moderate, then by default, you ARE voting for Obama...but this is all ancient history...Obama won...get over it...you couldn't do anything about it before and you can't do anything about it now...so just get over it!

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

no for god sake no they would never vote for Obama, but there are a lot of conservatives that refuse to vote for moderates because they dont represent there values, and by voting for them they are then tied to the mistakes the moderate makes. Republicans have been moving away from conservative values for quite awhile now, I have been voting republican for a long time just because they arent as crazy as liberal democrats are the lesser of two evils, but I get really tired of having rinos rammed down our throats because the republican establishment wants bigger government too. Conservatives really have no party anymore and it is sad becaus I think we could have fixed this before it went too far, it would have been difficult but I think we could have turned it around, now I see no hope.

no for god sake no they would never vote for Obama, but there are a lot of conservatives that refuse to vote for moderates because they dont represent there values, and by voting for them they are then tied to the mistakes the moderate makes. Republicans have been moving away from conservative values for quite awhile now, I have been voting republican for a long time just because they arent as crazy as liberal democrats are the lesser of two evils, but I get really tired of having rinos rammed down our throats because the republican establishment wants bigger government too. Conservatives really have no party anymore and it is sad becaus I think we could have fixed this before it went too far, it would have been difficult but I think we could have turned it around, now I see no hope.

Your post exemplifies what I have been thinking for awhile...that there really is only One Party...The Washington Party...you and I aren't invited...we can come as Democrats or Republicans...but it is THEIR party! We really do need our own party...The Tea Party Conservatives...but of course the problem with that is that there is no representation for that in Congress...and as you and I both know...if we created a Tea Party...it would sooner or later join the Washington Party...and there would still be only One party. We are doomed. That is why I said ...get over it! Check Mate...game over...just go on about your business is my advice to you, myself and everyone else...have a plan for if and when things go bad...extra food, etc. But, we are never going back to before 911 and we are never going back to before Obama...those days are in the history books my friend....I mean...comrade!

• 5 months later...

These hearings are must see TV. Queen Hillary's role in this cover-up is going to be front and center here real soon.

• Like 2

These hearings are must see TV. Queen Hillary's role in this cover-up is going to be front and center here real soon.

Thank you for bumping this thread. I looked for it earlier and couldn't find it. :tu:

• Like 2

not a wit.

what conspiracy are your flogging now? Because nothing like that occured.

only in conservamedia. no one else cares.

Wrong again DS.

More news is coming out regarding the attacks on our consulate in Benghazi and the mob story looks even worse.

It was just a gas leak, Nucky.