Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan prophecy

Weatherspoon

I’m Slim ‘Profesy Preper’ Weatherspoon! I watched this thing on tv that said somethink about a Mayan profesy that said our world will end on 21st December 2012. Is this true? I decided to look it up and am now prepering for the apolcaypse because what I found was scary!

A few years ago, architects dug up the Mayan cities and found nothing underneath. No cables or wires or anything. This proves they were using wireless technology, such as Bluetooth, all those milleniums ago. The Mayans all died when they got wireless technology, and the Mayan profesy said that our world would end on December 21st, 2012. It’s nearly December 21st, 2012, and we’ve got wireless technology! The world is about to end, and no-one seems to be doing anything about it! Why can’t we just move to Jupiter or something?? Then when the Sun blows up next month it won’t touch us. And to anyone who says they didn’t have computers and things, why don’t you look at what the arcitects found? They found loads of computer parts and I’ve got photos here!

Minesweeper computer game:

images109.jpeg

Memory sticks:

foto9_carved-bones-from-funerary-offering.JPG

Keyboard:

Maya-staircase.jpg

Computer servers:

Bq9nf.jpg

What can we do to stop ourselves dieing in a month? I don’t want to die in a month!

• Like 4

It will, we'll tell them we've seen a space goat approaching the planet and stick all them prophesy believers on the B Ark along with the telephone sanitisers and ad executives.

• Like 4

Why can’t we just move to Jupiter or something??

I'm gonna gas up the station wagon 2 weeks before Dec 21. The lines could get impossibly long.

Also, I'm throwing on a set of studded snow tires because I've heard Jupiter has icy spots.

I can't even imagine how many times those kids will moan: "are we there yet?".

• Like 5

Welcome slim, that is so cool and we need your sense of humour on this site . :tu:

• Like 5

Here we go again... :no:

• Like 2

I'm so depressed about the end of the world.You can call me Lemony Lemming . I'm planning on jumping off a cliff with all the other lemmings ,before the end ,as we lemmings just can't handle stress.

We have therapist ,but he's kind of a quack .

*leaps*

• Like 3

There have been predictions on the end of time ever since man walked the earth and we are still here. Don't believe everything you read.

• Like 1

Actually it depends on where the End occurs at. Because in some places it might be the 20th, or the other way... the 22nd. So, the Japanese may be celebrating the morning of the 22nd rising and WHAM!!! The world ends because it is afternoon in Mexico. So sad..... the poor Japanese never saw it coming.

What I heard was that archeologists have this year found another stone with more of the Mayan Calendar on it and so the Earth's Doom has been pushed out a couple centuries.

I gather the sun doesn't like wireless connections?

Weatherspoon,

What a great sense of humor you have. Very cute. LMAO.

hi ShadowSot, good to see you 'here' .. before the END.

( i always worry about members who suddenly disappear for awhile ;o )

hi ShadowSot, good to see you 'here' .. before the END.

( i always worry about members who suddenly disappear for awhile ;o )

I'm touched you noticed, thank you. :blush:

I'm just very busy with things, seems I caught a life somehow. :w00t:

• Like 1

I'm not stupid you know. Goats don't grow in space! What's the B Ark? Is that like a spaceship thing that we're using to ejaculate the world?

Ryleh, the sun doesn't like wireless things no. That's why it burned Venus, cause there's no wires on it. Wireless things attract solar flares in the same way golf clubs attract lightening, with magnets. If we've got wireless things we'll get loads of lightening and solar flares and things and it will kill the world. And that's going to happen on 21st December! Does anyone science here? What can we use to stop magnets working?

The world is about to end, and no-one seems to be doing anything about it! Why can’t we just move to Jupiter or something??

We don`t even need to that far, theres a mountain which i found (theres a thread on it ) which is supposed to be the safest place on Earth, its closed to the public, but i have an friend of a friend whos aunts, husbands, next door neighbours sister in laws, cousin can get us a ticket.

I'm not stupid you know. Goats don't grow in space!

Durr, we all know that. They grow on planets, then they leave and travel through space eating planets as they go by, it's where Lee and Kirby got their idea for Galactus.

so to all those who think they can get away with not doing the washing up, the chances are you will be doing it on the 22nd of December 2012.