Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection

stevemagegod

I've been experiencing the Astral Projection Vibration Stages all my Life. Before i was even into Astral Projection, and the Paranormal. When i was little i use to experience this random Electric Noise and it would "Shock" me. The "Vibrations" would start at my head and go through out my entire body and then my leg would go numb/fall asleep. I use to experience Sleep Paralysis a lot when i was a little kid to. It doesn't happen anymore. But when it did i was in the waking stage as some would call it. I could see my room but i couldn't move. As you can imagine not being able to move and not knowing why scared the living **** out of me. So much so that i had to scream to be able to move the muscles in my body. I would go to my parents and told them i had a "Nightmare" because i wasn't sure what it was and why i couldn't move when i was fully awake.

Sometimes the vibrations can been extremely strong and feel like electricity, other times they are entirely absent. It’s very rare for vibrations to be strong enough to be painful, usually they just feel like a harmless buzzing in your head and chest area.

According to this article its rare for it to hurt. But its just so Random and when it does/did happen my whole body literal moves from the Electric shock and it kinda does hurt. I mean i remember experiencing this kind of stuff when i was little kid more then now.

http://www.lucidology.com/blog/101/obe-vibrations/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevemagegod

• TaraOlivia

• constantine_337

• Sean93

yes I went through the same thing! And same here, I have not had sleep paralysis since I was 15! I wonder why that is... I wonder why it doesn't happen to me anymore???

yes I went through the same thing! And same here, I have not had sleep paralysis since I was 15! I wonder why that is... I wonder why it doesn't happen to me anymore???

Another weird part is every time i had sleep paralysis as a little kid i always found myself lying on my back. Although SP doesn't happen anymore to me almost every time i have a weird dream/Nightmare i'm always find myself on my back. I wonder why that is?

• 2 weeks later...

First off, I'm skeptical of Dreams and all that being anything other than natural neurological effects, but don't let that put you off because I think this might interest some of you. Since I was a kid I have been getting false awakenings and Lucid dreams and Sleep Paralysis (never a great sleeper), the latter two of which are very common to me now and happen almost every night. I think it's somehting to do with my insomnia but who knows? Anyway, I just remebered something here while listening to Empire of the Sun (There's a reason but it's not realy important).

Anyway. I was lying in bed on messing with my Xbox. I clicked on a link on the dashboard that was a live feed of the Curiosity landing on Mars but it was taking ages to load up and so I dosed off and went into sleep Paralysis as per nomal for me these days ( :unsure2: ) . So i'm lying there looking around my room and I looked at my TV and saw on it the Mars Landing page which had loaded up. It was a big picture of mars on the screen, orange with a black background behind it and lighter in color around the planet's edge. When I shook myself out of SP, I woke up and looked at the TV and low-and-behold, the very same image I saw in the dream was on the TV...but it wasn't there when I dosed off...Groovy. Like I said, I see dreams and all their weird and wacky wonders as being part of a neurological and physical factor - natural basically, so this leads me to believe that our minds can still 'see' while we're asleep. How? I have no ******* clue but it's awesome. Either that, or you guys are right about dreams and Lucidy of them being more than just 'dreams' as skeptical old me thinks, but it's certainly a good topic for discussion.

Also fun fact: I was once in SP a few months ago, lying on my side and looking at my bedroom floor (and a little p***ed of with the increasing occurance of SP) and noticed on the floor there was lots of small, glowing yellow balls. I immediately went inot a dream and asked some guy in there what they were and he said 'They're Lums'. it was when I broke out of SP that I remembered that they were the Lums from the Rayman games and found it awesome that one of my dream characters was able to remind me of this, despite me forgetting it! I think this shows that all our thoughts are collected into our minds and can be accessed through exploration of our subconsciousness...very Inception! :w00t:

mars.jpg

"Something's not right here" -

Edited by Sean93

Another weird part is every time i had sleep paralysis as a little kid i always found myself lying on my back. Although SP doesn't happen anymore to me almost every time i have a weird dream/Nightmare i'm always find myself on my back. I wonder why that is?

I'm not sure, I had it a lot laying on my stomach which I thought to be more scary than laying on my back for some reason...... I believe one time when I was laying on my back I did have a scary moment, felt like someone was on top of me suffocating me and felt like my body was being lifted off of the bed...... then there was another time on my back that i had felt myself leave my body and quickly,seeing myself laying in bed and then very quickly go up and out of my ceiling..... strange stuff.....

First off, I'm skeptical of Dreams and all that being anything other than natural neurological effects, but don't let that put you off because I think this might interest some of you. Since I was a kid I have been getting false awakenings and Lucid dreams and Sleep Paralysis (never a great sleeper), the latter two of which are very common to me now and happen almost every night. I think it's somehting to do with my insomnia but who knows? Anyway, I just remebered something here while listening to Empire of the Sun (There's a reason but it's not realy important).

Anyway. I was lying in bed on messing with my Xbox. I clicked on a link on the dashboard that was a live feed of the Curiosity landing on Mars but it was taking ages to load up and so I dosed off and went into sleep Paralysis as per nomal for me these days ( :unsure2: ) . So i'm lying there looking around my room and I looked at my TV and saw on it the Mars Landing page which had loaded up. It was a big picture of mars on the screen, orange with a black background behind it and lighter in color around the planet's edge. When I shook myself out of SP, I woke up and looked at the TV and low-and-behold, the very same image I saw in the dream was on the TV...but it wasn't there when I dosed off...Groovy. Like I said, I see dreams and all their weird and wacky wonders as being part of a neurological and physical factor - natural basically, so this leads me to believe that our minds can still 'see' while we're asleep. How? I have no ******* clue but it's awesome. Either that, or you guys are right about dreams and Lucidy of them being more than just 'dreams' as skeptical old me thinks, but it's certainly a good topic for discussion.

Also fun fact: I was once in SP a few months ago, lying on my side and looking at my bedroom floor (and a little p***ed of with the increasing occurance of SP) and noticed on the floor there was lots of small, glowing yellow balls. I immediately went inot a dream and asked some guy in there what they were and he said 'They're Lums'. it was when I broke out of SP that I remembered that they were the Lums from the Rayman games and found it awesome that one of my dream characters was able to remind me of this, despite me forgetting it! I think this shows that all our thoughts are collected into our minds and can be accessed through exploration of our subconsciousness...very Inception! :w00t:

mars.jpg

"Something's not right here" -

Interesting Story. But have you ever experienced a Shock of Electricity while sleeping or about to fall asleep so strong that it moves your whole body?