Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who or what created God?

Mr.United_Nations

This question gets you in a loop if one began to think where God's Creator came from.

Then where would He come from? And that one? And that one? And that...(Eternal circle).

Science tries to explain everything in a logical sense, but an entity like God, who created the Universe with simple words, probably doesn't need logic. He merely just existed. So goes the tradition.

Asking how God existed is like asking how the Universe begain.

"Big Bang did it! A large clump of matter exploded and all went to being!"

-Okay, but what was there before the clump?

"Ummm.. Space! :D "

We really don't know. We merely think of a theory, test it many times, trying to find an answer. We always try to find an answer to everything, even when it seems there really isn't one. At least one that doesn't boggle the mind.

• Like 1

But what of the creator of God? Was everything just from something that just was? It is a mind boggling thought.

Everything started as something, but yes it hurts to think about it honestly because there is really no true answer to it. It hurts my head sometimes because it's so complicated XD

• Like 2

I always wanted to know this but who or what created him? was it himself? created by other gods? a super-god?

Because in order of something to exist, he or she has to be created.

Then you will ask who or what created the other thing that has created God? & then Who or what created the other other thing ...

Man created God.

Nature created man.

The creative force of the universe created nature.

Who or what created the universe? Time!

Man created God.

Nature created man.

The creative force of the universe created nature.

Who or what created the universe? Time!

You know... It gets deeper than time. You dream and it seems like hours and you could only be sleeping for a couple of minutes. Things like this could be a teller that time is just a concept. I have heard some theories that time varies throughout the universe and certain things within it. Whatever happened to create this universe and what we don't know about it, it might even be incomprehensible, extremely complex.

DeGrasse had an interesting thought. We are all part of the universe. You look out there and think it is the unknown, but it is what we are made out of. In a sense, we are all one.

But I always say this, we could be part of a universe, perhaps that universe could be part of something, maybe even a universe cluster much like galaxies. But what about the container of those universe clusters, who knows how complex and big things truly are.

It kinda makes you think, we are so small and insignificant. It is quite humbling. To me, it makes you think nothing's impossible. Look to your highest goal in life and say, you know what, that's not too far away. Whether it be president of the USA or creating a great work of art. Just focus on what really matters.

Sorry I'm quite tired so hopefully I put down something understandable and not too of the tangent of what we are discussing here. Just saying that there's no ditch too deep, or no platform too high. We all start from nothing, it just depends what you make of it.

To me, that is God. Not an entity, or an object. God is everything that exists and everything you make of it. God is the universe. We are that universe. We are God.

• Like 1

You know... It gets deeper than time. You dream and it seems like hours and you could only be sleeping for a couple of minutes. Things like this could be a teller that time is just a concept.

Time moves in mysterious ways. Nothing is as versatile as time. without time, we are nothing. Everything has to travel through time, be it forward, backward or still.

Light travels through time, darkness too.

The deepness is time! Now if we discover where time came from, we may move through it with a better understanding whats around us.

ummm without the universe .. would there be time ?

and what would the universe travel though it time did not exist?

and what would the universe travel though it time did not exist?

you said time " created " the universe if am not mistaken

so am talking about time " before " the universe was created

how can a universe that didn't exist yet .. travel through time ?

was there time " before " the universe existance ?

Time before universe ? I can't understand. Who and what created god ? Simple Question. "Who and what is god ?"- is hard one. Please see and get the answer first.http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237772&st=15

In Genesis I , light came out of deep water, darkness, chaos. If god is light , light come out of darkness. Spirit out of Matter. Life out of death. Love out of hate. Truth out of error. But always chained in its cycle.

Have you seen the design of DNA , even our sun, milky way galaxy's path look like this form. Our modern astronomers told us sun's orbital time is 260 million years. Wrong. It is not constant. Like open drain water in your basin to the hole. The circle decreases to the center. Our solar system passes through cosmic tunnel. On this tunnel like DNA's make a neck or waist. Then making the head part.

Time before universe ? I can't understand. Who and what created god ? Simple Question. "Who and what is god ?"- is hard one. Please see and get the answer first.http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237772&st=15

In Genesis I , light came out of deep water, darkness, chaos. If god is light , light come out of darkness. Spirit out of Matter. Life out of death. Love out of hate. Truth out of error. But always chained in its cycle.

Have you seen the design of DNA , even our sun, milky way galaxy's path look like this form. Our modern astronomers told us sun's orbital time is 260 million years. Wrong. It is not constant. Like open drain water in your basin to the hole. The circle decreases to the center. Our solar system passes through cosmic tunnel. On this tunnel like DNA's make a neck or waist. Then making the head part.

not sure i understand my self the thing is Free said that time created the universe

so i asked and before the universe was created by time .. was there time ?

i mean if the unverise didn't exist .. then without observers time will be meaningless and does not exist

therfore time something came to exist After the universe was created

so the result is time could not have created the universe because time didn't exist before the universe

that's what i been trying to say basically

not sure i understand my self the thing is Free said that time created the universe

so i asked and before the universe was created by time .. was there time ?

i mean if the unverise didn't exist .. then without observers time will be meaningless and does not exist

therfore time something came to exist After the universe was created

so the result is time could not have created the universe because time didn't exist before the universe

that's what i been trying to say basically

its abit like what came first the chicken or the egg.

Observers? and where did they come from? time does not need to be observed, thats mans ego.

its abit like what came first the chicken or the egg.

Observers? and where did they come from? time does not need to be observed, thats mans ego.

am not sure you're making any sense there friend

before the universe there wasn't time ..

may i ask you .. what is exactly time in your opinion and definition ?

am not sure you're making any sense there friend

before the universe there wasn't time ..

may i ask you .. what is exactly time in your opinion and definition ?

I can not define soemthing i do not fully understand, some people believe in a GOD, but unlike god, time can be felt and seen, or rather what uses it can be.

"One view is that time is part of the fundamental structure of the universe—a dimension independent of events, in which events occur in sequence."

I can not define soemthing i do not fully understand, some people believe in a GOD, but unlike god, time can be felt and seen, or rather what uses it can be.

"One view is that time is part of the fundamental structure of the universe—a dimension independent of events, in which events occur in sequence."

see the thing is we are talking about how you define it .. not some other people define

coz am having discussion with you .. not them :D still

time started with the big bang .. time did not exist before that

based on what you said " time part of universe or dimension " therfore without a universe .. time would not exist at all

honestly i'd think it'll make more sense to say universe " "created " time

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

see the thing is we are talking about how you define it .. not some other people define

coz am having discussion with you .. not them :D still

time started with the big bang .. time did not exist before that

based on what you said " time part of unviverse or dimension " therfore without a universe .. time would not exist at all

honestly i'd think it'll make more sense to say universe " "created " time

watched a programme once saying that there was no "bang" as there was no sound because of its surrounding, will try and google it, but tired and my full concentration is not here as "Big mommas house" has just started.

I can sort of see where you are coming from with the universe bit, but from my side of the fence, i can not see how the universe could have come before time....if someting created the universe, it would have taken time to do it.

Edited by freetoroam

watched a programme once saying that there was no "bang" as there was no sound because of its surrounding, will try and google it, but tired and my full concentration is not here as "Big mommas house" has just started.

I can sort of see where you are coming from with the universe bit, but from my side of the fence, i can not see how the universe could have come before time....if someting created the universe, it would have taken time to do it.

there is two kinda of theories about time on the subject .. we just happen to stand on different sides of fence on this :D

perhaps both came at same time .. pehaps but my point was something came along .. or after universe could not have created it

time for my precious sleep have good day or night !

• Like 2

there is two kinda of theories about time on the subject .. we just happen to stand on different sides of fence on this :D

perhaps both came at same time .. pehaps but my point was something came along .. or after universe could not have created it

time for my precious sleep have good day or night !

here is evening, in TIME night will follow......sort of like what the universe did..after time came along.. :D

have a good night, ;)

You know... It gets deeper than time. You dream and it seems like hours and you could only be sleeping for a couple of minutes. Things like this could be a teller that time is just a concept. I have heard some theories that time varies throughout the universe and certain things within it. Whatever happened to create this universe and what we don't know about it, it might even be incomprehensible, extremely complex.

DeGrasse had an interesting thought. We are all part of the universe. You look out there and think it is the unknown, but it is what we are made out of. In a sense, we are all one.

But I always say this, we could be part of a universe, perhaps that universe could be part of something, maybe even a universe cluster much like galaxies. But what about the container of those universe clusters, who knows how complex and big things truly are.

It kinda makes you think, we are so small and insignificant. It is quite humbling. To me, it makes you think nothing's impossible. Look to your highest goal in life and say, you know what, that's not too far away. Whether it be president of the USA or creating a great work of art. Just focus on what really matters.

Sorry I'm quite tired so hopefully I put down something understandable and not too of the tangent of what we are discussing here. Just saying that there's no ditch too deep, or no platform too high. We all start from nothing, it just depends what you make of it.

To me, that is God. Not an entity, or an object. God is everything that exists and everything you make of it. God is the universe. We are that universe. We are God.

Okay, this is pretty deep. God is more than what we perceive him to me.

Maybe he isn't something physical, like religion states. He can be something higher than human perception.

He can be something higher than human perception.

Which is not difficult. if there were no humans, would there still be a god? do animals believe in a god, what about plants, actually, any other living thing we share this planet with?

I believe what the Bible says. Beyond that I do not know. I believe that I exist and I know that I am the product of many, many continuous generations of forefathers who obeyed a biological imperative to reproduce. And if I exist then something caused that to happen. The greatest "justification" that I hold for my faith in God is that a text written by 66 different authors over a 2000 year period contains integrity and continuity of message. Many, many predictions of future events have borne out the validity of these books. Ultimately there are 3 kinds of people. One who have the call to faith. One who will not believe without proof of their choosing and the last who just don't know and are searching because they feel they HAVE to do so. If I am correct in my faith then I will be a part of an existence that goes on forever and I will live a happy and productive life forever - always learning, growing and experiencing new realities. If the Atheist is right then I will never know it. If I live my life by the tenets of the Bible as best I can - and I mean Christ's truths - then I have lived a life that may have been full of hardship but I have not harmed others intentionally. The same may be said for people who are Atheists I'm sure. As humans we cannot grasp eternity, not really. To be human is to come to an end. But if we think of our current existence as a soujourn in a strange place and the body as a "vehicle" that allows us to move and be and learn before moving on to the next thing then it all makes much more sense. I want others to believe as I do because I genuinely feel it is the way to life. But I would never force it in the smallest measure.

Edited by and then

I believe what the Bible says.

I believe that I exist and I know that I am the product of many, many continuous generations of forefathers who obeyed a biological imperative to reproduce. And if I exist then something caused that to happen.

its called evolution and it started well before the bible came along.

ummm without the universe .. would there be time ?

There is no time now. It's only a concept created by concious beings. A demention in sequence.

There is no time now. It's only a concept created by concious beings. A demention in sequence.

Concious beings..being humans? and what if there were no humans?