Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help identifying small man like creature

karingal

there is a chance he hallucinated it.

when i lived in the country it was common for me (and others lol n ot just me) to 'see' a person at the side of the road at night. mailboxes were the biggest reason for that, but even though you knew it was likely a mailbox or a hedge or small tree in the darkness it still played tricks on your mind.

• Like 2

Not sure you saw my question...

The description seemed pretty good, but nothing was said if the human was naked, or wearing clothes?....And if clothes, what kind?.....If not?

• Like 1

I know, i was just teasing,,,BUT!

I do not think he should have kept going, he practises marshal arts, and I quote " This is a finnish guy who's spent weeks on end in the pitch black forest during army training, he goes hunting and we spent last summer hiking round lapland"

Forgive me, but if someone who has had army training and is obviously still very fit, does not stop to see if a child is possibly in danger, then god help the rest of us, let alone our children.

Gulp. I swallow my own words,. I think you may be right.l (o that was tough to admit)

Still though, sometimes creepy feelings get a hold and instincts kick in.

Are they right or are they wrong in directing us, hummm well for your average person probably yes, but like freetoroam says, with all the army training etc, I do wonder...

Edited by Mistydawn
  • Like 2

there is a chance he hallucinated it.

when i lived in the country it was common for me (and others lol n ot just me) to 'see' a person at the side of the road at night. mailboxes were the biggest reason for that, but even though you knew it was likely a mailbox or a hedge or small tree in the darkness it still played tricks on your mind.

hallucinated? you been eating those mushrooms on your way home again, told you before, don`t pick at the wildlife before you have your dinner. :lol:

• Like 1

Gulp. I swallow my own words,. I think you may be right.l (o that was tough to admit)

Still though, sometimes creepy feelings get a hold and instincts kick in.

Are they right or are they wrong in directing us, hummm well for your average person probably yes, but like freetoroam says, with all the army training etc, I do wonder...

I know where you are coming from, I have had some wierd experiences in my time, and that does not include dates.

As for admitting i was right, i tried to give you 10 likes but will only accept 1, so have this instead:

:tsu: :tsu: :tsu: :tsu: :tsu: :tsu: :tsu: :tsu:

Here in Malaysia, there is a cryptid called Orang Pendek (Short People), that people have claimed to see. Supposedly some bipedal creature like an ape or something.

Or was that in Indonesia...? :huh:

I could be wrong here but I believe Orang Pendek is usually reported as a 'midget version of bigfoot'.

I think trolls, goblins, and the like are imaginary. So the possibility that your husband saw something like that is highly unlikely to me.

Of course. If goblins, trolls, ogres, etc had actually existed than they would have left behind physical evidence such a bones in the ground, etc.

• Like 1

I'm too interested what this "person" was wearing

I'm too interested what this "person" was wearing

we do not know what it was wearing, or are you refering to the husband who saw it? cycle shorts I would imagine.

• Like 2

I'm thinking that this sighting should probably go to the 2-legged Dogman database. Where the heck is Sunnyblues when you need him?

• Like 3

I'm thinking that this sighting should probably go to the 2-legged Dogman database. Where the heck is Sunnyblues when you need him?

Haha! Mr. Sadly-lacking-in-the-star-nipple-department makes a step nearer to his goal :whistle:

Haha! Mr. Sadly-lacking-in-the-star-nipple-department makes a step nearer to his goal :whistle:

Hey now. I have never, nor will I ever make posts simply to attain rewards connected to post-count. As enticing as star nipples are....I do surprisingly, have standards :P

• Like 1

Hey now. I have never, nor will I ever make posts simply to attain rewards connected to post-count. As enticing as star nipples are....I do surprisingly, have standards :P

What the hell is a star nipple?

You oughta know...you have 6 right there under your avatar.

Now I do, never heard of that before......

Now, as for this topic...

Why is the " clothed " or " un clothed " question being ignored?

its not, we have ascertained he was wearing cycle shorts.

• Like 3

I don't think anybody is ignoring you...the OP hasn't posted for awhile.

its not, we have ascertained he was wearing cycle shorts.

I was hoping he was wearing white tux.....

fi04.jpg

• Like 3

I was hoping he was wearing white tux.....

fi04.jpg

Mystery solved! :tu:

now weres my plane boss, I`m outta here.

Sorry :blush:

• Like 1

Hi all! I'm new here and really need your help. I've been searching the web looking for answers and it lead me here. Am hoping maybe you'll be able to shed some light on this for me or rather us (my husband and I). This is not a hoax and was a genuinely scary experience at the time. A few years back when we were living on the Isle of Wight in the UK my husband (who incidentally is completely sane, 40 years old and practices numerous martial arts) came home after cycling home from work in a state of blind panic. He'd been coming home in the early evening (so it wasn't completely dark yet) along a cycle track that runs through the woods when from a distance of about 50 metres he'd seen something standing by the edge of the track. He says he first started to slow down but as he got closer he saw that the "person" was no higher than the wheel of his bike. As he went past he got a very good look at the person. He described them as definitely male with short hair, very dark skin, a overly wide set jaw, extremely broad shoulder, long arms and big hands. The "person" had looked up at him as he cycled past and my husband says it's eyes almost glowed from within (ie it was not the effect of moonlight like when a car drives past a cat or dog. Also my husbands bike did not have lights). He said that he was gripped by an extreme fear and something in his instincts told him not to stop, that he wouldn't stand a chance, even though the person was smaller than him and he was capable of fighting in a normal situation. He says he's never cycled so ast in his life and I remember what a state he was in when he got home. All this time I've been on and off trying to find out what it could have perhaps been that he saw that night but so far I've hit a dead end. I just wanted to ask....have you ever heard of anyone seeing anything similar? We've talked about this at length and been through all the opions of "could it have been a very small human/other forest animal/ trick of the light? but he's convinced that it was not human in the conventional sense of the word and also that it did not mean well. Do you have any explanation or is my husband a bit do-lally?

Im moving to IOW this year, one reason is because of the countless ghost storys, and IOW has soo much history. So many strange things there, plus its had alot of cult going ons. :/ Could be anything, i hope i see it.... give me google earth co-ordinates pleaseee???? :D

You oughta know...you have 6 right there under your avatar.

wouldn't those be considered areolae?

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 2

wouldn't those be considered areolae?

:nw:

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1