Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Hi White Unicorn.....Thought you might find this video interesting, maybe...

not saying everything in it is right...but I'm not saying it's wrong either. Just sharing it after what you said... :)

The bit about the 'pyramid' image starts at 5:50....

[media=]

[/media]

Hi Bee

I think it will be a long time before any official confirmation of certain artificial structures happens. With the discovery of DNA and better space exploration I believed that this will be the kind of event to change some of the mainstream world history eventually. I heard from reliable people since the 1960's that some "classified" things were already discovered but those things always get explained away, are altered, "never happened" or just get called fake and then of course you have the publicity money seekers spreading BS. I'd much rather have people on the fuorums arguing about the relationship and motives of the other species contacts instead of if they exist LOL But it's always about, power, politics, defense issues and the need to know. People have a long wait for transparency on these subjects.

• Like 1

Hi Bee

I think it will be a long time before any official confirmation of certain artificial structures happens. With the discovery of DNA and better space exploration I believed that this will be the kind of event to change some of the mainstream world history eventually. I heard from reliable people since the 1960's that some "classified" things were already discovered but those things always get explained away, are altered, "never happened" or just get called fake and then of course you have the publicity money seekers spreading BS. I'd much rather have people on the fuorums arguing about the relationship and motives of the other species contacts instead of if they exist LOL But it's always about, power, politics, defense issues and the need to know. People have a long wait for transparency on these subjects.

Mmm it's a shame, I just hold faith that the power of the majority searching for truth will out the truth eventually.

• Like 2

That's why I relish the day when we find a structure not on earth but simular to an ancient one on earth like a pyramid. Ancient travellers not sky gods etc. That would be a great find, I'd like to see that happen.

Yeah , it's a pipe dream but I'm curious. Would that be considered proof for an ancient alien astronaut contact with us or just be considered an ancient HUMAN civilation that had technology and was destroyed and some of their decendents survived here?

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if we encounter alien cultures who also built pyramids or similar type structures. It's a very simple and very long lasting structure design.

• Like 3

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if we encounter alien cultures who also built pyramids or similar type structures. It's a very simple and very long lasting structure design.

Plus a orange's shelf life is longer under a Pyramid.....Or is it?

post-92206-0-31666400-1353290712_thumb.j

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

S'how I keep my razor sharp.

Forgot about that one.... :tu:

Guest mrsmonilove1910

i totally agree in dec 21 2012 the myan god will return and when the planets aline a portal will open and the acient aliens will return. :) a believer

Edited by mrsmonilove1910

i totally agree in dec 21 2012 the myan god will return and when the planets aline a portal will open and the acient aliens will return. :) a believe

Will you promise me you will still be active on this site on December 22, 2012 so we can discuss this more?

• Like 5

i totally agree in dec 21 2012 the myan god will return and when the planets aline a portal will open and the acient aliens will return. :) a believer

And what do you think it might mean if this doesn't happen?

Will you promise me you will still be active on this site on December 22, 2012 so we can discuss this more?

i'm guessing she will not bother to come around after the embarrassment. can't say i blame her lol

can i have all your stuff?

• Like 6

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory,

I can agree with that. I doubt we have the same train of thought, but I do agree with the wording.

as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information.

This is true. Skeptics tend to dismiss nonsense, although I do not understand why that is taken so harshly by the ignorant. Everyone has to start somewhere right? It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood ....

Being agnostic, I can agree with this also. In fact there were 19 Jesus' of Nazareth. And I agree that due to these facts that certainly much is misunderstood. No miracles, not burning bushes, just a bloke trying to make the world a better place. Well, one of the 19 of them anyway. I guess one could say it "kinda" worked out? It depends on your view. I would consider that most people see that "success" in varying degrees.

I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind.....

That does not sound so much like a Christian, but one of those Cults like the Raellian's. Cults are bad, cults suck, and cults are about providing much for one person. They are never about the ignorant who buy into them.

I do not see any reason to think that aliens had a hand in shaping humanity. The fossil record is actually, and literally "set in stone". We have an excellent record of the rise of man, and how that came to be from synapsids to sapiens, and not so much as an Alien Tic Tac has shown up in the fossil record, let alone an ancient genetic manipulator.

There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault .....

Well, yes we have a modern example. Coral Castle. It's been done, in modern times, and no aliens were involved. There is also reasonable evidence to how the pyramids were constructed, but I digress.

Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.

Poppycock. Everyone has the tools and the means to understand. Personal levels of laziness, a will to "bait" others for fun, and the old hoping for something to come along and "Change the way of things" so that lazy end up rich are the stumbling blocks we all need to overcome. Who would not like to sit on a nice beach all day with personal beer service? That is not going to happen no matter who invades the earth. Everyone is capable of understanding, some prefer the alternate path that requires rose coloured glasses, and some like to think they are "naturally smart" and do not require the restrictions of learning institutions. Laughable as this it, we see examples constantly. Even this lot are "meant" to know, but are too lazy to do so.

All may not know, but thanks to the curse of Phil Klass, we all find out. In the end.

• Like 3

And what do you think it might mean if this doesn't happen?

I'm going to give my own predictions:

1. Despite the fact that nothing out of the ordinary will happen on 21/12/2012, people will try to shoehorn other events from vaguely the same time period as being predicted events (for example Hurricane Sandy, an interesting but nowhere near event of the millennium climate event will possibly be shoehorned in as a 21/12/2012 event despite being months out of date)

2. People will suddenly realise that 21/12/2012 was the "wrong" date and that the date needs to be recalculated and that it turns out that the Mayans "really" predicted an event in 2014 or 2017 or 2125 or 2442 or whatever.

3. True believers will insist they were right and that they never predicted anything would happen on 21/12/2012, just that the date marked the start of a new era, therefore nothing interesting would happen anyway.

Either way, expect believers to be falling all over each other trying to explain why nothing is going on.

• Like 3

I'm going to give my own predictions:

1. Despite the fact that nothing out of the ordinary will happen on 21/12/2012, people will try to shoehorn other events from vaguely the same time period as being predicted events (for example Hurricane Sandy, an interesting but nowhere near event of the millennium climate event will possibly be shoehorned in as a 21/12/2012 event despite being months out of date)

2. People will suddenly realise that 21/12/2012 was the "wrong" date and that the date needs to be recalculated and that it turns out that the Mayans "really" predicted an event in 2014 or 2017 or 2125 or 2442 or whatever.

3. True believers will insist they were right and that they never predicted anything would happen on 21/12/2012, just that the date marked the start of a new era, therefore nothing interesting would happen anyway.

Either way, expect believers to be falling all over each other trying to explain why nothing is going on.

Or, it could happen......;)

The Great Pyramid

Puma Punku

The various Megalithic sites of Peru, Central and South America, where precision stonework was achieved with extremely hard stone and impossible weights...............

Try that one for a start.

Leverage, ramps and hard labour. You would surely be surprised what hard labour can accomplish.

Ever heard of The Pantheon, The Eiffel Tower, Angkor Watt, The Colosseum, Hagia Sophia, St Peters Basilica, The Statue of Liberty or Taj Mahal? Geniuses like Da Vinci, Pythagoras, Einstein did a great deal of work that you belittle through your ignorance. Well, I have to give it to you, you seem to have discovered time travel. Except you seem to be travelling backwards.

• Like 7

i totally agree in dec 21 2012 the myan god will return

In which case we're all up the proverbial creek without a paddle, as the Mayan gods were psychopaths.

I love statements like this (Zoser rolls up his sleeves):

You had to roll your sleeves up for that??????????????? Seriously?

Concerning the Great Pyramid:

• How did it come to be aligned exactly according to the cardinal points of the compass? With what means?

• How did it come to be built at exactly 30 deg N?

Rewinding the astronomical clock using modern computers shows that the two stars rotated around the pole opposite each other in the Old Kingdom sky. In other words, an imaginary line joining the stars passed through the north pole. When the two stars lay vertically above each other, both would mark the position of true north for the pyramid builders.

However, due to precession, the line joining Mizar and Kochab only drifted into precise alignment with the north pole in 2467 BC, then wandered away (see graphic).
The orientation of successive pyramids faithfully tracks this drift,
Spence says, explaining the rise and fall of north-south alignment precision.

9999174F11.GIF

LINK

• How was the finish and accuracy achieved with the 30 tonne rose granite blocks in the Kings chamber so high up inside the pyramid?

Ramps, leverage and hard labour. Again, have you have a look at the Parthenon? Did you now it's perfection is due to it's irregularity? I find it a far more impressive structure.

000195898.jpg

LINK

• Why was no mummy ever found?

The sarcophagus was smashed open, and the body and VALUABLES were missing. It's not rocket science Zoser. Looters are not some obscure nuance, they are history, and exist today in the here and now still.

• How was the accuracy in the descending passage achieved to within +/- 0.25 inch across it's entire length?

The sun makes an amazing straight edge. It can be as long as you like, or as short, and always dead straight. Hint - you use the shadow. You know what is more impressive? The slight curving nature of the columns supporting the Parthenon.

• What was the purpose behind the so called ventilation shafts inside the 'Kings and Queen's chambers'? Where do they go? Remember that the shafts inside one of the chambers were totally blocked until discovered in the 20th century.

Dr Hawass believes this was to allow Khufu's soul to travel out and to the stars. One set for day entry/return. and one for night if memory serves. It's a religious thing. No wonder it was hard to figure out. Religion does not have all that much respect for logic. Yet the below is fascinating isn't it? Why could that not be part of the reason? These structures would have to be bone dry before placing what one believes to be a God inside of them for preservation.

• Why the salt deposits inside the Queen's chamber? From where did it originate?

Humidity. And tourists.

The story of the discovery of the hidden doors began in 1992, when I made the decision to close the Great Pyramid to visitors in order to begin a project to reduce the humidity inside and to correct the damage that was occurring from the accumulation of salt. Each visitor who enters the pyramid leaves behind about 20 grams of moisture from their breath and sweat. When it evaporates, this moisture leaves behind salt deposits, which erode the stone over time. In 1992, we found that the humidity inside the pyramid was hovering around 85%, and salt deposits covered the walls of the Grand Gallery. We cleaned the salt from the walls of the Grand Galley, but we knew that to save the pyramid from irreversible damage, we also had to find a way to reduce the humidity inside.

Guess how they managed it.

I contacted Dr. Rainer Stadelmann of the German Archaeological Institute in Cairo, and he arranged for an engineer named Rudolf Gantenbrink to come to Egypt and assist the Supreme Council of Antiquities in installing a ventilation and humidity control system in the pyramid. The first step was to clear the two shafts, each about 20 cm wide and 14 cm high, that lead from the King’s Chamber to the exterior of the monument. We then installed ventilation equipment in the shafts. This project was very successful, allowing us to greatly reduce and stabilize the humidity inside the pyramid.

LINK

• Why do the mathematical constants of pi and the golden mean turn up in it's construction when knowledge of these constants was supposed to have originated in Greece thousands of years later?

I'll let the department of Mathematics from Washington U answer that one for me:

The main point that I will make in this essay is that when one takes into account what we know about ancient Egyptian mathematics (based primarily on the Rhind Papyrus), especially their ways of representing lengths and slopes, then the relationship between π and the Great Pyramid no longer seems very remarkable. The essential point is that the measurement system which the ancient Egyptians used would lead the architects to use certain slopes in the design of pyramids. One of those slopes just happens to be an excellent approximation to the number 4/π, and if the architect chooses that slope, then the pyramid would exhibit the famous π relationship. From this point of view, the probability that the architect might choose that particular slope for at least one of the pyramids is actually rather high. It then becomes quite reasonable to believe that the relationship between π and the Great Pyramid is just an accidental consequence of their Mathematics.

Let's assume that the architect decides to specify the angle by the inverse of its slope and also decides to represent that inverse-slope by a fraction with a denominator which divides 28. Let's continue to assume that the architect wants the angle to be between 43o and 55o. The smallest possible value for that inverse-slope would then be 20/28=5/7. That corresponds to the angle ARCTAN(7/5)=54o27'44". The largest possible value for the inverse-slope is 30/28=15/14, corresponding to the angle ARCTAN(14/15)=43o01'30". Thus, under the above assumptions, the inverse-slope would be chosen as one of the fractions 20/28, 21/28, ..., 30/28. There are 11 possible choices. Let's assume that the architect is equally likely to choose any of these possibilities. Thus, with a probability of 1/11, the architect might choose 22/28=11/14 as the inverse-slope. The faces of the resulting pyramid built with that specification would have a slope of 14/11. This turns out to be extremely close to 4/&pi. In fact, 4/π=1.273239... and 14/11=1.272727... and the approximation of 4/π by 14/11 is accurate to within .04%. Under this scenario, which might seem rather strange at first, the probability that the architect's pyramid would have a slope of 4/π with the same accuracy as that exhibited by the Great Pyramid of Khufu is 1/11. The probability is even higher if one assumes that the architect wants to make the angle rather steep. That would correspond to choosing a smaller value for the inverse-slope and therefore make 22/28 a more likely choice.

LINK

Seriously H it's madness to claim that we have all the answers. When you have answered those let's talk about Puma Punku which is even more baffling.

Baffling fo you maybe. Most of us are intrigued and impressed at shaving some more time of the history calendar.

You are just a bit slow, but the information is out there if you look. Might pay to roll up your sleeves for better reasons than to sit on your hands and take some wild guesses. It's madness to refuse to learn and insist in trolling Youtube for hours on end as opposed to heading over to a learning institution and seeing what you can pick up. Your "self taught" method appears to be failing you - badly.

Puma Punku. I would suggest you go have a decent read before you make a mess of that as well.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 9

As for thinking that humans built "these" (?) structures, you've been regrettably vague...

Question: do you think that the Parthenon, or Westminster Abbey, or St. Peter's Basilica were built by human beings, or...?

Gidday Arbitran

How have you been?

I had not noticed you already listed these fine examples, another good one I might add from more modern times is Homer tunnel in New Zealand.

1.2 kms' right through the base of a mountain. By hand :D

220px-Homer_Tunnel.jpg220px-Homer_tunnel_east.jpg220px-Homer_Saddle_LookingWest.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! I did not think anyone was still running with that stuff, now that the date is close, and no planets are close to lining up, no Nibiru, nothing. You lot let us all down terribly. You should feel bad about that.

• Like 1

The ancient assonauts will return.

• Like 2

actually i was speaking to someone else. mind your own business

Same question.

What are you adding to this topic?

• Like 1

Same question.

What are you adding to this topic?

same answer

find something else to do

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 3

Gidday Arbitran

How have you been?

I had not noticed you already listed these fine examples, another good one I might add from more modern times is Homer tunnelin New Zealand.

1.2 kms' right through the base of a mountain. By hand :D

220px-Homer_Tunnel.jpg220px-Homer_tunnel_east.jpg220px-Homer_Saddle_LookingWest.jpg

Good day to you also, sir. I've been quite well. And that's an excellent example, by the way. I hadn't been aware of the Homer Tunnel; I'll have to do a bit more study on it when I have time.

• Like 1