Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream World Of Illusion

araxia

I have been speaking with tons of new agers, they all seem to believe that this reality is an illusion, I wrote this to a bunch of new agers who call themselves "angels incarnate" who believe they have wings and tell everybody about their magnificent angelic wings:

I wrote a response to a new ager's story about how man can create suits to fly with:

"Why don't they just jump off the cliffs and trees without their suits (man-made wings) and get their real wings when on the other side?"

I have no time for people who try to patronize others who are trying to tell them THAT REAL ANGELS don't need man-made wings to fly...

It seems to me that MAN IS TRYING TO PLAY GOD with all the technology, trying to be better, to defy the limits of man so that they can be or become GOD himself, or a GOD... a creator all on his own... and the message is CLEAR "dream of becoming your own god, never give up on that dream to be all you can be" and being GOD is not excluded to that possibility.

Furthermore we have imbeciles in new age forums who are telling people that EVERYTHING IS A DREAM, and we live in some type of HOLOGRAPHIC reality... Let me tell you something, LIFE IS NOT A DREAM, if life was a dream, then you WOULD NOT BLEED when you get cut, you would not GET SICK when you catch a disease, you would NOT BREAK A BONE if some solid object impacts the physical body... if life was a dream there WOULD BE NO TEARS, no PAIN... if life was an ILLUSION then there would be NO SUFFERING... if life was a dream when PEOPLE who commit suicide or die in car accidents, they would not die, still live and would be fully resurrected ON THIS SIDE and not the other side, like in the "UNIVERSAL SOLDIER"-movie, the body is preserved, healed by machines and fully re-animated.

Say for instance that all the nutters who call themselves "angels incarnate" could live their dreams? Then why can't they ESCAPE their physical confines? Why can't they escape the material boundaries they live in? Why can't they employ magic tricks and supernatural forces to CREATE FOR THEM THE LIFE THEY WANT TO LIVE, right now, right here? Why do they have to WORK as hard as anyone else to be where they want to be and STILL NOT BE FREE of this world and its confines? They think they are working to freedom, but will still be stuck in the system regardless of working hard and becoming CEOs of big companies, great artists and published writers etc.

Why can't these PEOPLE live under the radar? Like ghosts? Like mere shadows? If they have SUPERNATURAL POWERS to begin with that is, then anything WOULD BE REALLY POSSIBLE, but since they ARE HUMAN that is simply impossible... and any wings they think they may have, will be man-made or at least an ILLUSION OF BEING DIVINE, since they CANNOT FLY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, I do not see any of these scientists or "men with wings" leave the atmosphere of this EARTH, and those who do ALWAYS COME BACK to this planet - think NASA and science expeditions.

There is NO FLYING from this dimension to another while BEING SUBJECT to the HUMAN NATURE AND PHYSICAL REALITY, the only way they WILL FLY IS TO BLOODY WILL DIE, then they will fly further than any spaceship of NASA can take them, their souls are the only thing that can defy time, space and material gravity.

Don't get me wrong, those who want to believe that this life is an illusion, must be NEARING RETIREMENT or suffer from some type of mental disease such as depersonalization disorder to somehow disconnect their minds from the physical reality, but fact is when we decided to INCARNATE on this planet, we decided to EXPLORE this world in a dense reality, we DECIDED to employ CARBON UNITS (physical bodies) as spacesuits for this journey or spiritual expedition, we decided TO COME INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION, another REALITY, and leave the old one behind, until the the soul path or "science expedition" is completed and we no longer need the CARBON UNIT to function in THIS REALITY as we would return to our place of origin.

And quite frankly I DO NOT BELIEVE all is BORN WITH A SOUL, nor do I BELIEVE that all are here with a specific path or spiritual mission or expedition to FULFILL, I DO NOT BELIEVE that everyone on this EARTH is even remotely on any spiritual path of evolution, they just exist as part of this earth and its people, if they can be classified as people at all, they DO NOT HAVE SOULS, therefore cannot comprehend any sort of spiritual matters, they think they can, since even the soulless would think themselves superior whilst making utter fools out of themselves in the process... there are TOO MANY people on this planet, and unfortunately too many USELESS UNITS that only takes up valuable space due to the scientific construct of their physical bodies, anyone can make children, like bloody monkeys, do monkeys have souls? Thus we have too much unintelligent life on this planet, making it the HATED PLACE IT IS... believe me even the SOULLESS can be CONDITIONED to look intelligent, whilst feeding off the intelligence of others, that is the prime factor of INDOCTRINATION AND SOCIAL CONDITIONING.

Those with souls will FLY when they are DEAD, BUT whilst being in the CARBON UNIT to explore this dimension flying is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, so stop trying, you flew here to LAND AND TO BE STRANDED HERE until your bus comes again when it is time for you to go and to report back from wherever you came from. This is NOT A DREAM, if your life was a DREAM then the entire purpose of you being here would be useless... if this was all a dream then every struggle you had to endure was insignificant... if all was just a dream, then you might as well DO NOT HAVE TO EXIST, since if all you are is but a dream and a mere waft of passing air then you are NOTHING, and everything you do accumulates to utter insignificance.

So whoever is going to tell me again that this life is BUT A DREAM, I will treat them as NON-EXISTENT, not worthy to speak to, because how can you speak to a human being that does NOT EXIST, f..u..ck I don't want to hear voices do you? And any person who is going to tell me that they are an angel with wings, I will TREAT as a non-existent entity as well, since I DO NOT SEE them capable of flying away from their current circumstances in life except when they HAVE THE GUTS to end it all in a brave act of suicide, since they were sick of being STRANDED HERE and didn't have the GUTS to complete their mission here or either saw it is a USELESS DREAM that isn't going anywhere, thus they probably thought "WHY SHOULD WE LIVE IF THIS IS ALL A DREAM AND WHY ALL THE TOIL IF IT IS ALL FOR NOTHING, SINCE IF THIS LIFE IS A DREAM THEN LIFE IS WORTHLESS AND I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IT".

Not to mention the countless cases I have read about new agers committing suicide because some NEW AGE guru told them that this life is all a dream, yet they still could NOT LIVE THEIR DREAMS because the material world prohibited them from being "angels, starseeded fairies, love and lighters passing glitter and love to all, people who think because they can hear spirits/ANGELS wanting to WRITE A BOOK because they believe they are BORN ARTISTS but the world doesn't give two f..u..cks about artists, and won't give them a gap etc"...

Think carefully before telling someone life is a dream, since this world waits for nobody, only the fittest survive, adapt or perish that is the RULE OF THIS WORLD, it won't help sitting and dreaming about being an angel or fairy all day, or about being an artist and wasting your time on writing stories NO ONE would ever read since they are here to live life and not to READ someone's sad stories about how "angels" or the "divine touched" them, when they are here to write and live their own stories.... when your "studio" can be burned up or swept away by a tornado, when your books can be eaten by maggots or perish under the waves of a TSUNAMI... all your hard work to be noticed as something SPECIAL in this world POOF GONE.

You are here to live life, not to PROVE to someone that you are MORE SPECIAL than you really are by trying to WRITE A BOOK to prove to some people how SPECIAL YOU ARE... this will only make you MORE HATED than loved, people would be JEALOUS or just plain RUDE because you think you are MORE SPECIAL THAN THEM, because obviously you have NO HUMILITY and decided to glorify yourself over them, not seeing them as equals with DREAMS AND STORIES TOO, PEOPLE don't have to BE world acclaimed writers nor artists to have a STORY TO TELL, a message to share, a ray of light to shine, or something special in them that would inspire others...seriously? Stop worshiping yourself, since if you don't life would pass you by.

Edited by araxia
  • Like 1

There is way too much anger going on here. I'm not sure why it's reached this level with you.

• Like 3

There is way too much anger going on here. I'm not sure why it's reached this level with you.

it was because I wrote it in a direct response to two new agers who were *snip* with me on another site.... but if you read without seeing anger, only objectivity you can learn from it....

I am just sickened by their BEAUTIFUL tales that everything is a DREAM AND ILLUSION... and that they tell everyone they have wings, but that they can't even fly away from their troubles in this life... what the heck? They don't want to seem to face their problems, and rather escape in a fantasy world TO NOT DEAL WITH IT, it is better in their dream world than in reality... how can they be gurus if they can't face reality?

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
profanity

"It seems to me that MAN IS TRYING TO PLAY GOD with all the technology"

Yep, man is going around with his "technology" demanding worship and sacrifices.

Seems to me you're a tad insane.

• Like 1

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been known to wave my iPad around and shout "bow before me mortals, I demand tim-tams!"

• Like 4

it was because I wrote it in a direct response to two new agers who were *snip* with me on another site.... but if you read without seeing anger, only objectivity you can learn from it....

I am just sickened by their BEAUTIFUL tales that everything is a DREAM AND ILLUSION... and that they tell everyone they have wings, but that they can't even fly away from their troubles in this life... what the heck? They don't want to seem to face their problems, and rather escape in a fantasy world TO NOT DEAL WITH IT, it is better in their dream world than in reality... how can they be gurus if they can't face reality?

I just have to say this, so take it as you will...I'm saying it anyway:

Why do you feel compelled to rail against someone else's belief system? I strongly urge you to look inside your own reality and attempt to discover this deepseated need to control what other people think, feel and believe. You post your anger at them there...and then you come here and continue to post your anger with them...except now you are doing it HERE...why? Why is it so hard for you to allow others to believe or postulate or theorize or speculate or rationalize whatever they do? We are all looking for answers and the answers we find are the one's that make the most sense to each one of us in our own personal reality.

• Like 2

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been known to wave my iPad around and shout "bow before me mortals, I demand tim-tams!"

I have to ask does it work?
  • Like 2

New agers tend to use the internet to fuel their SUPERIORITY complex issues.... the internet is like a huge ball of bacteria where the new agers can jump in and infect others with their BS... everyone wants to be SPECIAL and being something BIG thus the cult is feeding off people's low self-esteem issues... no doubt that technology is being used in the NAM to promote the ideology that "man is GOD"... THERE are many messiahs in the NAM... many "gurus"...

I just have to say this, so take it as you will...I'm saying it anyway:

Why do you feel compelled to rail against someone else's belief system? I strongly urge you to look inside your own reality and attempt to discover this deepseated need to control what other people think, feel and believe. You post your anger at them there...and then you come here and continue to post your anger with them...except now you are doing it HERE...why? Why is it so hard for you to allow others to believe or postulate or theorize or speculate or rationalize whatever they do? We are all looking for answers and the answers we find are the one's that make the most sense to each one of us in our own personal reality.

I AM NOT CONTINUING MY ANGER HERE... i am merely trying to share my observations on the NAM, AND wish that other people can learn from it as I DID, I was once A NEW AGER, did all the hippie stuff, love and light you name it... the NAM IS A CULT, and PEOPLE should get out of it as soon as possible... it does MORE DAMAGE than good... WHEN you are a survivor of the NAM-cult you have been disillusioned and wish that no one else gets hurt... I do not like NEW AGERS since they are those people who give disinformation leading people astray and harming others with their ignorance... if you want to believe such BS and get harmed in the process, be my guest but please DO NOT seek to discourage those who CARE enough to WARN others of this horrible ongoing "spiritual" movement.

TIME IS RELEVANT... just thought I'd share this link here http://mikmikshtick....reality.html... since everything is A DREAM to the new ager, time and space does not EXIST... okay whatever, so they live without a timeline now? THEY don't believe in history but they believe in making history with their BS?

Edited by araxia

I AM NOT CONTINUING MY ANGER HERE... i am merely trying to share my observations on the NAM, AND wish that other people can learn from it as I DID, I was once A NEW AGER, did all the hippie stuff, love and light you name it... the NAM IS A CULT, and PEOPLE should get out of it as soon as possible... it does MORE DAMAGE than good... WHEN you are a survivor of the NAM-cult you have been disillusioned and wish that no one else gets hurt... I do not like NEW AGERS since they are those people who give disinformation leading people astray and harming others with their ignorance... if you want to believe such BS and get harmed in the process, be my guest but please DO NOT seek to discourage those who CARE enough to WARN others of this horrible ongoing "spiritual" movement.

There is no such thing as a New Age Movement (NAM) Cult. You obviously have no clue what a 'cult' really is. You became disillusioned with YOUR belief system and now you want to blame other people for things that are your fault. That is my perception ...and you are angry...but you aren't going to look at that....reminds me of how Hitler's anger toward the Jews fermented to the point of destruction. Thoughts seek their physical equivalent. You seriously need to address your anger issues. All Spiritual Movements are only what you put in and take from them...no one is forcing you to do or be anything. Again I ask why you feel compelled to rail against the beliefs of someone else. Perhaps YOU are the one who feels superiority. :unsure2:

• Like 1

There is no such thing as a New Age Movement (NAM) Cult. You obviously have no clue what a 'cult' really is. You became disillusioned with YOUR belief system and now you want to blame other people for things that are your fault. That is my perception ...and you are angry...but you aren't going to look at that....reminds me of how Hitler's anger toward the Jews fermented to the point of destruction. Thoughts seek their physical equivalent. You seriously need to address your anger issues. All Spiritual Movements are only what you put in and take from them...no one is forcing you to do or be anything. Again I ask why you feel compelled to rail against the beliefs of someone else. Perhaps YOU are the one who feels superiority. :unsure2:

oh brother... if you don't think the new age is a cult then you have a problem.... how is it my fault that new agers are telling people BS and hurting people with their lies? Get your facts straight, you are the one that clearly has not done enough research on this topic nor have been involved in this spiritual mix-up long enough (OR AT ALL...i sense) to really comprehend what I am saying. Constructive criticism is welcome...but come back after you have done research on the topic and how it destroys people's lives okay!

oh brother... if you don't think the new age is a cult then you have a problem.... how is it my fault that new agers are telling people BS and hurting people with their lies? Get your facts straight, you are the one that clearly has not done enough research on this topic nor have been involved in this spiritual mix-up long enough (OR AT ALL...i sense) to really comprehend what I am saying. Constructive criticism is welcome...but come back after you have done research on the topic and how it destroys people's lives okay!

You are the one that says it destroys other peoples lives. Therefore...you...are the one who should 'provide' for us...your audience...1. What it is exactly that you define as BS. 2. How it 'destroys people's lives'.

All you do is rant on and on and on...yet, you never provide any factual evidence of anything. I don't feel compelled to do any research because I think that all spiritual beliefs are a bit whacky...but...I allow myself to allow others to believe as they will. So, show us some facts...

You are the one that says it destroys other peoples lives. Therefore...you...are the one who should 'provide' for us...your audience...1. What it is exactly that you define as BS. 2. How it 'destroys people's lives'.

All you do is rant on and on and on...yet, you never provide any factual evidence of anything. I don't feel compelled to do any research because I think that all spiritual beliefs are a bit whacky...but...I allow myself to allow others to believe as they will. So, show us some facts...

Please feel free to retract your words, proof of NAM-victims falling prey to SUICIDE and depression because of all the lies of NEW AGE BS...happy reading my friend: http://cosmicconnie.blogspot.com/2012/01/abrascam-followers-may-fall-but-snow.html

If you want more, then do your own, I can only provide as much, it all leads to the same outcome - people leaving the NAM more damaged than when they originally joined it...

Edited by araxia

Please feel free to retract your words, proof of NAM-victims falling prey to SUICIDE and depression because of all the lies of NEW AGE BS...happy reading my friend: http://cosmicconnie....l-but-snow.html

If you want more, then do your own, I can only provide as much, it all leads to the same outcome - people leaving the NAM more damaged than when they originally joined it...

Seriously? That's it? That's all you got? Please...a blogger at Whirled Musings is your answer to providing factual information on the dangers of the NAM? .....nevermind....continue on with your ranting...it is now falling on deaf ears...(at least two)

Edited by joc

Seriously? That's it? That's all you got? Please...a blogger at Whirled Musings is your answer to providing factual information on the dangers of the NAM? .....nevermind....continue on with your ranting...it is now falling on deaf ears...(at least two)

... I have read a whole lot more of NEW AGE tragedies, pardon me if I have NOT SAVED ALL THE LINKS, if you want to look more into it be my guest , I will not do the research for you!!!

Furthermore I shared the link and mere THOUGHT to those who ARE REALLY INTERESTED in the topic of NEW AGE DECEPTION, not for you who clearly only seeks to troll posts instead of reading them nor seeking any value in them...

New agers tend to use the internet to fuel their SUPERIORITY complex issues.... the internet is like a huge ball of bacteria where the new agers can jump in and infect others with their BS... everyone wants to be SPECIAL and being something BIG thus the cult is feeding off people's low self-esteem issues... no doubt that technology is being used in the NAM to promote the ideology that "man is GOD"... THERE are many messiahs in the NAM... many "gurus"...

I wonder how much of it is a superiority complex on their part, as opposed to your personal swayed perception of what they're saying.

Hi Araxia.

While there is no "New Age" acutl..there ARE plenty of sects out there that use this "New Age" stuff to fuel their agendas...this is why we end up having cults where the leaders persuade their gullible followers to abandon their lives and families to live in some secluded area, convinced that the end of the world is around the corner. worse yet are those leaders that convince these people to commit suicide.

I think some people are so desperate to feel special and unique that they allow personal fantasies to spiral out of control to the point that they actual start to believe that they ARE some mysterious, glowing being.

You know, I studied a tad on Wicca, had a few books and so on but inside I knew it was a fruitless endeavor, it was just another religion..only that some people actually believed that what they read in their books was real and feasible.

But that is nothing compared to some of the insanity that is out there and as I said in another thread, it is not the new age era or any belief system, it all boils down to the people who actively believe in it and allow it to overshadow common sense and rational thinking.

After all..a rational person is not going to dump their job abandon their house, sell all their stuff and even pack up all the kids and ship the whole family to some compound that is controlled by a monomaniacal person who believes they are some sort of incarnate god or angel.

But as you said earlier, if these people really believed they are angels and can fly whenever they want then why not do so? If they are angels then what do they have to fear from anyone?

I agree, we live in the real world and real things hurt us and the actions of others hurt us too....life is not always kind or pleasant but a fantasy laden mindset will only make it worse especially when adversity hits.

• Like 6

I wonder how much of it is a superiority complex on their part, as opposed to your personal swayed perception of what they're saying.

It amazes me how many people come up for those who say they are alien species from another planet, who teach that they are their own gods while humans and this planet are inferior to their "alien superiority". Why do you want to come up for them? Why do you want to seek fault with me instead of READING what I am writing about other belief systems? Why not learn from me instead of judging me? Have I somehow OFFENDED your beliefs? Are you a new ager? If you are, why read what I have to write? PS I am not the one claiming to be some god from outer space, I am not the one saying I have wings and can take off whenever I want to wherever I want, now you want to insinuate that I am the one thinking myself superior, wow!!! Before you judge me, turn back to the TOPIC please! Thank you.

It amazes me how many people come up for those who say they are alien species from another planet, who teach that they are their own gods while humans and this planet are inferior to their "alien superiority". Why do you want to come up for them? Why do you want to seek fault with me instead of READING what I am writing about other belief systems? Why not learn from me instead of judging me? Have I somehow OFFENDED your beliefs? Are you a new ager? If you are, why read what I have to write? PS I am not the one claiming to be some god from outer space, I am not the one saying I have wings and can take off whenever I want to wherever I want, now you want to insinuate that I am the one thinking myself superior, wow!!! Before you judge me, turn back to the TOPIC please! Thank you.

Why is it a big deal to you that some people believe...or want you to believe...that they are space aliens? Is it a big deal to you that some people believe that they are God? Is it a big deal to you that some people believe that virgins have babies and that dead people come back to life? Is it a big deal to you that some people believe that they should cut your head off while you are still alive because you refuse to believe what they do?

Why is it a big deal to you that some people believe...or want you to believe...that they are space aliens? Is it a big deal to you that some people believe that they are God? Is it a big deal to you that some people believe that virgins have babies and that dead people come back to life? Is it a big deal to you that some people believe that they should cut your head off while you are still alive because you refuse to believe what they do?

Any beliefs that end up hurting people I have a problem with, especially since I have been victim to this NEW AGE BS myself, with people pretending to be angels and messiahs incarnate only to HURT hundreds in their wake who maybe just wanted answers and ended up with more scars than anything else... I have no problem as to what people believe, but the moment they employ or use their beliefs to HARM anyone, well that is the very moment you fan my flames and rub me up the wrong way!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to get HURT and can stand by while watching how innocent people get hurt believing a bunch of BS, then be my guest, but please don't seek to patronize those who seek to do the right thing still inspite of adversary like this nonsensical support you render to new age nutters and self-proclaimed messiahs who only exploit people for their personal kicks and gold in their pockets, when the pure love they proclaimed to have for all turned sour!!!!!!!!!

Edited by araxia
  • Like 1

"Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real. "

Niels Bohr, PhD, one of the founders of modern Quantum Physics

"The stream of knowledge is heading towards a non-mechanical reality; the Universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." - Sir James Jeans, Astrophysicist

"Take, for example, our ideas as to the nature of matter. For two thousand years it was believed that atoms were tiny balls of solid matter-a model clearly drawn from everyday experience. Then, as physicists discovered that atoms were composed of more elementary, subatomic, |particles (electrons, protons, neutrons, and suchlike), the model shifted to one of a central nucleus surrounded by orbiting electrons-again a model based on experience.

An atom may be small, a mere billionth of an inch across, but these subatomic particles are a hundred-thousand times smaller still. Imagine the nucleus of an atom magnified to the size of a grain of rice. The whole atom would then be the size of a football stadium, and the electrons would be other grains of rice flying round the stands. As the early twentieth-century British physicist Sir Arthur Eddington put it, "matter is mostly ghostly empty space"-99.9999999 percent empty space, to be a little more precise.

With the advent of quantum theory, it was found that even these minute subatomic particles were themselves far from solid. In fact, they are not much like matter at all-at least nothing like matter as we know it. They can't be pinned down and measured precisely. They are more like fuzzy clouds of potential existence, with no definite location. Much of the time they seem more like waves than particles. Whatever matter is, it has little, if any, substance to it."

excerpt from "Mysterious Light" by Dr. Peter Russell PhD

Our Universe is a holographic projection from someplace else. Physics tells me that, near death experiences tell me that, and I can even see hints of it in the New Testament when it talks about being "one with God".

Art

Edited by Artaxerxes

Any beliefs that end up hurting people I have a problem with, especially since I have been victim to this NEW AGE BS myself, with people pretending to be angels and messiahs incarnate only to HURT hundreds in their wake who maybe just wanted answers and ended up with more scars than anything else... I have no problem as to what people believe, but the moment they employ or use their beliefs to HARM anyone, well that is the very moment you fan my flames and rub me up the wrong way!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to get HURT and can stand by while watching how innocent people get hurt believing a bunch of BS, then be my guest, but please don't seek to patronize those who seek to do the right thing still inspite of adversary like this nonsensical support you render to new age nutters and self-proclaimed messiahs who only exploit people for their personal kicks and gold in their pockets, when the pure love they proclaimed to have for all turned sour!!!!!!!!!

If you are exploited, then you really have no one to blame but yourself...I'm sorry...but that is just the hard, bottom truth of the matter. Learn from your mistakes, wise up and don't let yourself be exploited again...THINK...through the belief systems ...and what you will find is that everyone of them exploit people to some degree or another. The only one's who don't belong to that church on the corner...you know...the one that doesn't pass a communion plate or take money for anything from anybody. You know the one I'm talking about right? They are the Catholics right? No...my bad. The Baptists! No...my bad again. Methodists? Nope...wrong again. Get my point?

Our Universe is a holographic projection from someplace else. Physics tells me that, near death experiences tell me that, and I can even see hints of it in the New Testament when it talks about being "one with God".

Art

Nothing personal here but I think you are more of the problem than the solution...just sayin'

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Niels Bohr, PhD, one of the founders of modern Quantum Physics

"The stream of knowledge is heading towards a non-mechanical reality; the Universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." - Sir James Jeans, Astrophysicist

"Take, for example, our ideas as to the nature of matter. For two thousand years it was believed that atoms were tiny balls of solid matter-a model clearly drawn from everyday experience. Then, as physicists discovered that atoms were composed of more elementary, subatomic, |particles (electrons, protons, neutrons, and suchlike), the model shifted to one of a central nucleus surrounded by orbiting electrons-again a model based on experience.

An atom may be small, a mere billionth of an inch across, but these subatomic particles are a hundred-thousand times smaller still. Imagine the nucleus of an atom magnified to the size of a grain of rice. The whole atom would then be the size of a football stadium, and the electrons would be other grains of rice flying round the stands. As the early twentieth-century British physicist Sir Arthur Eddington put it, "matter is mostly ghostly empty space"-99.9999999 percent empty space, to be a little more precise.

With the advent of quantum theory, it was found that even these minute subatomic particles were themselves far from solid. In fact, they are not much like matter at all-at least nothing like matter as we know it. They can't be pinned down and measured precisely. They are more like fuzzy clouds of potential existence, with no definite location. Much of the time they seem more like waves than particles. Whatever matter is, it has little, if any, substance to it."

excerpt from "Mysterious Light" by Dr. Peter Russell PhD

Art

That's nice, now go and tell that to someone who believed this tripe and got disconnected from reality and dawdled in a deep depression [or as the new ager would call their depersonalization disorder: meditation or deep thought yoga] throwing their lives away, because suddenly the material reality did NOT matter any more, so why do they have to work? What do they have to accomplish if all is a dream or an illusion in anyway? Please save your new age terms for someone who does NOT seek to be grounded in reality heading along the lane of self-destruction!

If you are exploited, then you really have no one to blame but yourself...I'm sorry...but that is just the hard, bottom truth of the matter. Learn from your mistakes, wise up and don't let yourself be exploited again...THINK...through the belief systems ...

Wow where do you get off? Obviously I learned from my mistakes and are now trying to help million others like the old ignorant me. I am well aware of my mistakes made believing new age BS, for you to remind me was NOT needed. So what's your ongoing problem with me?