Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Dolphin Murders

Simbi Laveau

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_22028478/violent-dolphin-deaths-mystery-scientists?source=rss

As far back as 2011,dolphins are washing up all along the gulf, dead by unnatural causes .

Gun shot wounds ,hacked off jaws and fins .

No one knows who or why . If anyone witnesses anyone abusing marine wild life ,they ask you please call the hotline .

I've heard that commercial fishermen hate Dolphins because they raid the catch - maybe they're the ones mutliating the dolphins.

http://www.denverpos...ists?source=rss

As far back as 2011,dolphins are washing up all along the gulf, dead by unnatural causes .

No one knows who or why . If anyone witnesses anyone abusing marine wild life ,they ask you please call the hotline .

The Cove.....After I watched that, it changed my views on Sea World and such...

If something needs to be stopped, it is the Japanese.

[media=]

[/media]

As for the ones in the Gulf....I would wager fisherman ( not all are bad, I fish ).....Here on the west coast, Seals and Sea Lions are protected. I know for a fact, they still get shot, bombed, etc...Some of the fisherman feel ( most of the commercial fisherman ) they are over populated, and are destroying their lively hood.

I witnessed 3 salmon that were being fought by shore fisherman get taken by seals. It can be frustrating, but it is just the way it is if you ask me. I could never hurt one.

It is us over fishing, not the animals that were here first.

I keep saying we need a plague, and I mean it.....To many humans.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

http://www.denverpos...ists?source=rss

[GOP tin-foil hat ON} - I bet it is Obama!!!!!

• Like 1

I've heard that commercial fishermen hate Dolphins because they raid the catch - maybe they're the ones mutliating the dolphins.

It sounds like something like that . *******s .I hate humans

• Like 1

It sounds like something like that . *******s .I hate humans

:tu:

We agree on something :)

The Cove.....After I watched that, it changed my views on Sea World and such...

If something needs to be stopped, it is the Japanese.

[media=]

[/media]

As for the ones in the Gulf....I would wager fisherman ( not all are bad, I fish ).....Here on the west coast, Seals and Sea Lions are protected. I know for a fact, they still get shot, bombed, etc...Some of the fisherman feel ( most of the commercial fisherman ) they are over populated, and are destroying their lively hood.

I witnessed 3 salmon that were being fought by shore fisherman get taken by seals. It can be frustrating, but it is just the way it is if you ask me. I could never hurt one.

It is us over fishing, not the animals that were here first.

I keep saying we need a plague, and I mean it.....To many humans.

Well,unfortunately ,it occurs inland,in small rural seaside towns,and its not considered illegal.

It's "tradition".Same as whale hunting.

I saw videos of it all,years before The Cove came out.

Hayden Panettiere went to the cove ,and got into the water WITH the dolphins,to stop it ,and the men went nuts . She had to flee the country . There is still a warrant out for her arrest there.

They take the dolphin meat ,and repackage it as whale and cuttle fish . They claim they need to keep whaling,as a source of food .

Whale meat is wasted by the ton ,and they pass off dolphin as whale.

I love Japan ,but many things about her,make me sick .

A few fishermen from Taiji ,changed their ways. They refuse to kill the dolphins,and they do boat tours,so people can see dolphins and whales up close. Touch them . As they are all tame there.

The austrailians,despite the warrants for their arrests,are still going to fight the Japanese whaling ships . Unfortunately ,the Koreans also whale,and no one is even paying attention .

As for the dolphin,the man who made The Cove ,has been fighting this for over a decade now. The Cove has brought a lot of negative attention to it .

Sadly ,there are dolphin slaughters in other parts of the world . The amazon ,and I believe the Netherlands . Different dolphin breeds,no less disgusting.

I hate people

I say those dolphins are up to no good with their underwater rape caves. There really needs to be a PA against dolphin rape

So, these dolphins are being killed because they interfere with commercial fishing?

If so, how sad.

• Like 1

Over the past several months, dolphins have washed ashore along the northern Gulf Coast with bullet wounds, missing jaws and hacked off fins, and federal officials said they are looking into the mysterious deaths.

Scientists puzzled by dolphins washing ashore with bullet wounds and mutilated fins

I'll never understand how someone could be this cruel to these beautiful intelligent animals.

• Like 1

There are some evil, vile, self serving people in this world who could care less about the life of any other creature.

• Like 5

It was probably Mermaids..

Seriously though, that really is horrible.

• Like 1

Over the past several months, dolphins have washed ashore along the northern Gulf Coast with bullet wounds, missing jaws and hacked off fins, and federal officials said they are looking into the mysterious deaths.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57552260/scientists-puzzled-by-dolphins-washing-ashore-with-bullet-wounds-and-mutilated-fins/

Mysterious death???? I think even I, who am not a scientist, can figure out these deaths aren't mysterious. Cruel, evil, vicious but not mysterious. Sick people who do this should spend a long time in prison!

Regards,

Mabon.

• Like 2

Those subhumans are really getting on my nerves...i hope they won't make it to harm more poor animals...damn...

• Like 1

Must have been the Japanese. They've had it out for whales and dolphins ever since what happened in 1945..

Joking aside, that's terrible news to read. Dolphins are quiet the sight to behold. Hopefully whoever is doing this, will face some sort of justice.

It's times like this that make me ashamed to be human our species is prone to be so evil at times it makes me furious. Find the F@#KING B@#STARDS and mutilate them I say. <_<

• Like 1

There are some evil, vile, self serving people in this world who could care less about the life of any other creature.

Every causal action has an effect. Every thing you do matters. Animal cruelty negatively affects it's perpetrators, whether they get caught or not. Animal abuse should be taken seriously, if for no other reason then that these people may go on to torture people, as so often happens.

Reminds me of a disturbing video I unwillingly watched on youtube while trying to see some good footage of earths wildlife. In the video they were rounding up dolphins and basically butchering them in the most cruel ways. The worthless human beings responsible for this deserve to have the same done to them. I would happily do the deed.

I don't understand psychopaths, I really don't.

they are doing this for money, I wonder what would you do to survive? I don't agree with what they are doing, I am just wondering what would you do for MONEY? Go crazy and insane too? Hurting others around you and the environment to JUST keep on breathing and stay on top?

Those subhumans are really getting on my nerves...i hope they won't make it to harm more poor animals...damn...

It's times like this that make me ashamed to be human our species is prone to be so evil at times it makes me furious. Find the F@#KING B@#STARDS and mutilate them I say. <_<

you two sound like the dolphin hunters: KILL, mutilate, harm... and what would you two get out of them being dead? A better wildlife? A purer nature? Yet if the world is a better place without them, could you two still live with what you have done to (or wished upon) those who DAMAGED nature?

... these people may go on to torture people, as so often happens.

These dolphin killers are taking away man's sense of serenity by messing with nature and making it look ugly... it also gives man a clear image of WHAT MAN IS CAPABLE OF, maybe that frightens them more... to see what MAN REALLY IS at the hand of dolphin slayers... they are more outraged by the fact of man's nature than the dolphin killings... they don't want to be associated with such humans, or a darker side of man per se.

Edited by araxia

they are doing this for money, I wonder what would you do to survive? I don't agree with what they are doing, I am just wondering what would you do for MONEY? Go crazy and insane too? Hurting others around you and the environment to JUST keep on breathing and stay on top?

you two sound like the dolphin hunters: KILL, mutilate, harm... and what would you two get out of them being dead? A better wildlife? A purer nature? Yet if the world is a better place without them, could you two still live with what you have done to (or wished upon) those who DAMAGED nature?

These dolphin killers are taking away man's sense of serenity by messing with nature and making it look ugly... it also gives man a clear image of WHAT MAN IS CAPABLE OF, maybe that frightens them more... to see what MAN REALLY IS at the hand of dolphin slayers... they are more outraged by the fact of man's nature than the dolphin killings... they don't want to be associated with such humans, or a darker side of man per se.

Please, don't accuse people wrong. My wish was not them die soon. What i wished is that justice will prevent those subhuman from hurting poor animals again and prevent others too from doing that. Let me ask you this by my side; how could you live by accusing some people of being the same with subhumans that torture and kill animals with no actual reason? Please, think before you express yourself. Friendly advice, no offence. Edited by CuriousGreek
  • Like 1

To araxia; Please, do not like any of my posts again. Thank you. Edited by CuriousGreek
  • Like 1