Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Lets Count to a Million (Game)

Bracket

Flight number of United Airways aircraft that was hijacked on 9/11/2001. It was flown into the World Trade Center.

178. U178, a U Boat which seemed to lead a rather charmed life during WW2, surviving numerous aerial and seaborne attacks without a single loss of life, before being scuttled by her own side in 1944.

• Like 1

is how many even numbered days there are in your earthly 365 days long year. Except in leap-years. Confusing.

180..... the number of degrees which is confused with 360 in the stupidest joke ever: "Why do they call it an Xbox 360? Because when you see it, you do a 360 turn and walk away."

• Like 3

181. The number of the United Nations General Assembly Resolution which outlined the partition of Palestine.

Edited by Titanicneversank

182 .... the number of tears shed.

184. As in Short 184, a WW1 seaplane and the first seaplane to sink a ship with a torpedo. You learn something new every day.

In 185 AD Chinese astronomers noted a supernova. It's believed to be the first supernova recorded by humans.

186 Detroit Lions offensive tackle Jeff Backus is inactive against the Houston Texans, ending his 186-game starting streak.

link

Section in the California Penal Code that refers to the crime of murder.

is one hundred and two eternities.

Or, for the sane, “The Green Mile” is 188 minutes long. Or 188 minutes short if you really like that movie.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 190, adopted on June 9, 1964, urged the government to release all persons convicted or being tried for their opposition to apartheid.

191. American Airlines flight 191 crashed shortly after take-off from Chicago O'Hare in 1979. It remains the worst commercial airline disaster on American soil.

U-192 - a German U-boat launched in 1942 and sunk in 1943.

193. Almost unbelieveably, the number of times Houston housewife Susan Wright stabbed her husband. I guess she really wanted him dead.

is the number accidentally skipped in this thread, which makes my OCDness happy since the number number will match the post number again

is the medical emergency number in Macedonia.

is the number accidentally skipped in this thread, which makes my OCDness happy since the number number will match the post number again

is the medical emergency number in Macedonia.

and that was your 14,777th post...hmmm...interesting

United Nations Security Council Resolution 195, adopted on October 9, 1964, after examining the application of Malawi for membership in the United Nations, the Council recommended to the General Assembly that Malawi be admitted

• Like 1

198... the number of ants that I've killed this morning. Not sure where they're coming from but they're all over my desk.

• Like 1