Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projection help

Kevin28

What are some steps you take seeker? I cant fully relax my lags, neck and eyes..

Lots of things... I assume you have read my tutorial. That is pretty much how I operate. Early mornings work best for me. Like now. My kids have invaded my bed, there simply is no room so I'm downstairs. It's 2:30 am. After typing this I will journey I can feel the proper frame of mind comeing on. It's a bit chilly so I have a small space heater on to keep me a bit over warm... But not hot. I also just downed a large glass of water and have already used the bathroom. It should turn out to be an interesting night. I will surrendure my body while holding my awareness fixed.

I don't know if this will help, but once I get relaxed and comfortable I try to ignore any itches aches or pains that come along.. If I ignore them long enough & don't move or anything they go away.. I do acknowledge them though, but do nothing and kind of breathe them away. These aches and itches I consider distractions put there to stop me doing what I'm doing. kind of like ego going "hey, stop that" but ignoring it..

Ok the problem I have thats bugs me is my right lag. If Its strait for too long it will go numb and feel like no blood is going to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been on here for awhile now. Just updating with my progress. As of the last few months I've only been attempting lucid-dreaming and astral projection occasionally. Although last night without any attempt I realised that was had entered my dream (lucid). Having spent a few minutes visualising my surrounding I immediately began to think about 'Astral Projection'. As soon as I thought about this I was back in my physical body with vibration. (I have never felt these before so this was good progress) The vibrations were quite intense and felt as a mild electric current passing across my entire body. After a few moments in the vibrational stage I began to think about exiting, although never did. I must have drifted back into sleep.

Btw I here a strange sound sometimes when I wake up.. I thought it would be something in my room but no.. are these sound from vibrations?

Btw I here a strange sound sometimes when I wake up.. I thought it would be something in my room but no.. are these sound from vibrations?

What sort of sounds.

Haven't been on here for awhile now. Just updating with my progress. As of the last few months I've only been attempting lucid-dreaming and astral projection occasionally. Although last night without any attempt I realised that was had entered my dream (lucid). Having spent a few minutes visualising my surrounding I immediately began to think about 'Astral Projection'. As soon as I thought about this I was back in my physical body with vibration. (I have never felt these before so this was good progress) The vibrations were quite intense and felt as a mild electric current passing across my entire body. After a few moments in the vibrational stage I began to think about exiting, although never did. I must have drifted back into sleep.

Nice.

Sounds like poping I think..

I have heard this from other people. I have not heard it myself. I'm sure it corolates with the beginnings of an altered state.

Edited by Seeker79

Ok something strange happend last night I saw trying to get into a relaxed state but then I got this pain in the middle of my forhead like a demons claw digging in my head so i had to open my eyes and then it stopped.. but then I would close them again and it came back... So i stopped for the night..Could it have been my 3ed eye trying to activate? This has never happen before.. I also had 2 lucid dream :) so i had 4 this week :)

Edited by kevink

Ok something strange happend last night I saw trying to get into a relaxed state but then I got this pain in the middle of my forhead like a demons claw digging in my head so i had to open my eyes and then it stopped.. but then I would close them again and it came back... So i stopped for the night..Could it have been my 3ed eye trying to activate? This has never happen before.. I also had 2 lucid dream :) so i had 4 this week :)

I have felt strange sensations before... There is a meaning somewhere.

Going to try again tonight. What should I do this time if it happens again?

Dive into it. Explore the edges of it with your mind Osborb and embrace it. Integrate it into yourself

Felt it again last night and went with it but nothing happend.. I think it went away..after like 30mins my right leg would feel like Its not getting blood and so i would have to move it...

Im going to try binaural beats so seens I cant fall to sleep with them ill have 2-3 hours of sicence then have them come on ..will it wake me up? Trying this tonight so Seeing if anyone has done this.