Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Husband discovers his wife used to be a man

Still Waters

The man, only named as Jan, married Monica, his family's former au pair in a previous marriage, in 1993 despite legal difficulties raised by the Belgian immigration authorities.

But it was only in recent weeks that he discovered that his wife had originally been a man and had undergone a sex change.

"I feel I've been assaulted," he told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper.

http://www.telegraph...r-19-years.html

Just another reason both parties should do a good background check before getting hitched... You never know what you might find out that can save you from from future 'issues'...

If you find out something like this and it doesn't create a problem for you - great - be happy... But finding out after the fact is a sure fire way to create big problems....

A background check (however casual) may not be the most romantic thing in the world... but it's sure not the dumbest thing to do either...

• Like 1

Well he did have a total sex change to be a woman. So she whow was a man is now a woman. The courts are going to have a ball with this one. She must have been a good looking woman to haven't fooled him.

I guess he didn't think he got what he paid for. I would need more information. Maybe she was a hermaphrodite, then the surgery would have done as child.

• Like 1

Whoa, can you imagine how traumatizing that would be after being together for so long? :passifier:

• Like 5

Whoa, can you imagine how traumatizing that would be after being together for so long? :passifier:

I'm not sure " traumatizing " is even close to the right word to describe how he would be feeling , I'm not even sure if a word exists that could describe it .

Now this may sound a little weird but the package down south would have to be different to the standard issue , would he not have noticed ?

Poor bloke won't know now if he is straight , gay or BI :cry:

TiP.

Ouch.

That's just awful.

A liar from the start.

• Like 1

Well I got something even worse and funnier to tell you guys than what this man went through. At least this man thought the woman had a real vagina and all that but there was a real case of a guy in Minneapolis locally here who picked up a prostitute at night thinking it was a woman because of the thinness of the body and the complexion was real enough to fool the man so he just blindly had sex In back seat and he later found out after penetration lmfao.That made him accidentally gay.

Edited by ozman

too funny.. thats the thing with these post op transexuals, especially the asian ones, as its impossible to tell the difference.. they are so beautiful.. she should of told him.. its pretty bad.. its very normal to hide it though.. and the husband was probably some ugly man.. they always are..

so weigh it up.. she has had had no sexual pleasure (as post ops lose pretty much all sensation downstairs), and been married to some ugly European man who is probably fat, he has had some hottie on his arm, who was probably a lot younger than him, and had great sex most likely for 19 years, so it doesnt seem to me, that bad.. and now she is 48 and has become a cheap tart, trying to get back her youth she wasted on this frumpy man.. tragic really.. but hey.. it could be worse.. she could have had a penis still and he didnt notice..

cest la vie..

That made him accidentally gay.

Not at all... homosexuality is displaying attraction to the same gender, while he perceived this man as being female... and acting accordingly. Thus, it did not make him a homosexual.

Just goes to show they didn't get up to much...you know....the 'down there' stuff!

lol.. yes exactly, does make you wonder.. maybe he wasn't into that? maybe he is gay after all??

lol.. yes exactly, does make you wonder.. maybe he wasn't into that? maybe he is gay after all??

Just lazy or inexperienced I reckon!

• Like 1

ok this is something you don't keep to yourself!

I agree.. I don't understand how anyone can keep that to themselves for so long...

• Like 1

A relationship built on lies is what this is. She should of told him the truth. I bet he's wondering what else he has been lied to about.

I believe in each to their own as long as they aren't hurting anyone but I may not want to be part of it.

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 2