Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Got a UM crush?

orangepeaceful79

that's why they sent me here so i can make it more entertaining . especially for the ladies !

Gentlemen: Women all have a crush on me, so please stop speculating about who or what.

It's all about me. :w00t:

ps: I have a crush on myself.

• Like 5

Gentlemen: Women all have a crush on me, so please stop speculating about who or what.

:nw:

• Like 1

The men do too Jon. Or at least, some of them do... :lol:

• Like 3

Jon should do those Dos Equis commercials for the most interesting man in the world lol Even though he attracts men, it doesn't make him gay....he is the most interesting man in the world...I don't always drink dos equis but when I do.... ahaha I love all your true crime vids btw!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How many UM crushes are you allowed to have....is there a limit?! Lol. I miss my Dos Equis most interesting man in the world true crime stuff...

I have a crush on Alienated Being. He is so suave, and articulate. He is such an alpha-male. Oh, my gosh.. I need to stop myself. I am getting excited just thinking about him.

• Like 3

I have a crush on Alienated Being. He is so suave, and articulate. He is such an alpha-male. Oh, my gosh.. I need to stop myself. I am getting excited just thinking about him.

Totally read my mind....your so smart and strong and I should stop...I don't want everyone to know how amazing you are lol I want to keep it a secret!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

How many UM crushes are you allowed to have....is there a limit?! Lol. I miss my Dos Equis most interesting man in the world true crime stuff...

Lol, that's a good question...We should start a thread for all the ladies to do their talking on this "UM Crush" matter :P

• Like 2

he's quite the guy i know many big men with beards and tattoos who also have crush on him .. i envy him

• Like 1

Lol, that's a good question...We should start a thread for all the ladies to do their talking on this "UM Crush" matter :P

I would definitely follow that thread! That would be pretty interesting :D

I actually started reading this thread

and then I actually started shaking my head

gotta go... lol

• Like 1

I actually started reading this thread

and then I actually started shaking my head

gotta go... lol

I do the same to a few threads here on UM...sometimes that's all you can do is just shake your head lol

i havnt looked around or spoke much to anyone for a long time.....may find a crush eventually lol

• Like 1

I used to think that I had some UM crushes. After all I started this damn thread. But since the few I've had ended in either ruinous flames or cold, inexplicable shunnings I think I'll retire from getting swept up by all the pretty ladies around here. Platonic is the way to go. Nice to see that someone breathed some new life into this old thread though. :tu: carry on...

• Like 1

I used to think that I had some UM crushes. After all I started this damn thread. But since the few I've had ended in either ruinous flames or cold, inexplicable shunnings I think I'll retire from getting swept up by all the pretty ladies around here. Platonic is the way to go. Nice to see that someone breathed some new life into this old thread though. :tu: carry on...

:hmm: So sad ....... I had great hopes for you and

:hmm: So sad ....... I had great hopes for you and

No pity is needed. I made mistakes that no doubt led to my own unhappiness. Live and learn.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just saw this thread about 2 days ago!

Shouldn't do, but since things have been bad at home I have 2.

One should know who he is and the other has a character from Spaced in his avatar.

Of course I'd never do anything about it as one is married and I am in a relationship but a gal can use her imagination of a perfect world. :yes:

Oh wow,

I just read this today, I feel flattered and honored.

Thank you,

:)

• Like 1

I'm glad this thread is back....

I had a UM crush, but she hasn't logged in since 2012.

I can't say more. If she logs in again, I'm gonna flip.