Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To Everyone Who Has Ever Judged Christians

QueenoftheNight

What FACT's ? and where are my errors in the MIT-EVE post ?

455592[/snapback]

Also I never said Hawking believed in the Bible only that God exist ...GET YOUR GLASSES FIXED!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jrl0469

• QueenoftheNight

• SilverCougar

• Stellar

Also I never said Hawking believed in the Bible only that God exist ...GET YOUR GLASSES FIXED!

I know you didnt... but you used it in an argument to support creationism and to dismiss evolution. Him believing in god doesnt in any way mean he doesnt believe evolution... so, go shovel ur sh** somewhere else boy.

What FACT's ? and where are my errors in the MIT-EVE post ?

455592[/snapback]

Ahh, so you didnt even read the replies to it? Go find your post and read it again, I've pointed out all the errors.

For instance, you said science dated mitEve back to 6500 years ago... which is wrong. science dates it to 150 000 years ago.

455593[/snapback]

WRONG ! They redated it after trying to "FIX' the error's they knew must have been made and they found out that it was off even more that they feared

now date it between 6000 to 7000 years ago as per the " Mysteries of the Unexplained " tv show that aired 12 weeks ago ...Genius

I know you didnt... but you used it in an argument to support creationism and to dismiss evolution. Him believing in god doesn't in any way mean he doesn't believe evolution... so, go shovel ur sh** somewhere else boy.

455597[/snapback]

if you REALLY want to get your teeth kicked in.... okay go ahead lets do it...

What do you think is the strongest scientific evidence for the theory of evolution

Okay folks...I think that now is a good time to ask everyone to be civil with each other. Present your case, but keep the personal attacks out of it, as it goes nowhere and just ends up getting flame wars going and threads closed...

Okay folks...I think that now is a good time to ask everyone to be civil with each other. Present your case, but keep the personal attacks out of it, as it goes nowhere and just ends up getting flame wars going and threads closed...

455608[/snapback]

What personal attack?

That would be the "Go shovel you .... elsewhere..." or the "Get you teeth kicked in" kind of comments..

I know you didnt... but you used it in an argument to support creationism and to dismiss evolution. Him believing in god doesn't in any way mean he doesn't believe evolution... so, go shovel ur sh** somewhere else boy.

455597[/snapback]

What do you think is the strongest scientific evidence for the theory of evolution

455604[/snapback]

It got very quiet when I asked for your best scientific proof for the theory of evolution...I'm ready to debate the science and .....

enjoy the silence....

Jason L.

That would be the "Go shovel you .... elsewhere..." or the "Get you teeth kicked in" kind of comments..

455614[/snapback]

"Get you teeth kicked - that one was mine and I didn't mean it to be a personal attack it was just done in jest - sorry

Stellar or Aquatus1 are not on right now, but do not take the fact that they are on right now to reply as some sort of admission of defeat...

Stellar or Aquatus1 are not on right now, but do not take the fact that they are on right now to reply as some sort of admission of defeat...

455621[/snapback]

I'm tired of waiting ...I'm going to bed ...

WRONG ! They redated it after trying to "FIX' the error's they knew must have been made and they found out that it was off even more that they feared

now date it between 6000 to 7000 years ago as per the " Mysteries of the Unexplained " tv show that aired 12 weeks ago ...Genius

The same dating methodes you say are always inaccurate?

And btw, nope, that didnt happen. Its still dated at 150 000 years ago... Genius rolleyes.gif

No no no, you see, this isnt about evolution, this is about you proving that creationism is a scientific theory. Whats the matter? If you can prove it, go to the thread created for it like you were asked many times and avoided.

enjoy the silence....

Lmfao. After being told about the thread aquatus created for people like you, you still have not posted your case in there. WE'RE the ones enjoying the silence.

jrl0469, by my count, this is the fifth time that I have said to you, quite clearly, that I would be willing to debate you in response to your challenge. You have completely and totally disregarded my acceptance to your challenge. Likewise, despite all your claims to have evidence of Creationism, in fact, even a PhD in Creation Science, you were noticibly absent from a thread specifically created just for that purpose.

I am still here and perfectly willing and able to debate you on whichever topic you wish: either Evolution vs. Creationism, Evolution: fact or fiction, Creationism: Fact or Fiction, or even your own original topic: Disprove the Bible.

Now, stop hiding behind oral debates. Oral debates are for those who rely on showmanship, not science. Put your information on the table, for the complete analysis by all, at their own pace, just as science requires. There is no 15 minute victory here. Your theory either stands the test of time, or not. My acceptance to your challenge stands. Tell me which topic you wish to debate, and I will set it up with Burnside.

My things get very heated, very quickly. I for one believe in a Prime Mover and for the lack of any other word I call it God. However, I do not know of any one who possess Jesus's words in his own hand. Although I may be wrong, I do not believe any other great (or infamous) religious figure (Mohammed, Budda or even Satan) has left us with all their teaching in their own hand. No mater how far back I take creation, universe or living things, I come to the conclusion that something can not come from nothing. So thus the Prime Mover.

I believe that we humans, as finite beings, will never fully understand the infinite. I also believe that as long as we humans live on this planet, we will continue to fight, argue and die over who is right and who is wrong. And all so much the pity.

Yeah bad people are in every religion. Just seems that there are more bad people in christian beliefs then most other religions. We discussed this yesterday in comparitive religions. A good chunk of history was created cause of them. Not all of it good either. Now it just seems they just want total control of the world. Religion is a belief not a fact. You may not be a "bad" christian but there are a lot of them out there.

Geesh... another thread that has become a flamewar... oh boy hmm.gif

Be careful of what is taught in schools. Some of its based on being politically correct. Do research for yourself. Yes, Chrisanity had many bad people and ideas in it in Western Civilization history, but look at other religions in other countries and in other ages. The Aztecs and Incas were extremely blood thirsty and thousands were slain in the name of religious sacrifice. Islam, in part to spread its religion, attacked Western Europe in the Middle Ages. Constaninople fell and many Christans were slautered. And do not forget all the suicide bombers (some young children) that are recruited by evil religous leaders.

Ok. I know alot about Christianity(the religion) and its othodox face. What do you people think of the Gnostic version of it?

I personaly found its to be better for the soul., and on is able to fufill  spiritual developement. 

Plus no one ever killed anyone in the name of Gnostics. In the meantime Orthodox has been responsible......yea you get the picture.

Im not trying to step on toes . Its just how I look at it.

"Good and Evil hide behind the same Cross"

453897[/snapback]

Gnostics believe everyone is evil and that satan created humanity. I disagree.