Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I confess once when I tried to pick up my iguanna, he dropped his tail (i guess they can do that) and I really thought I accidently yanked it off...

I've been warned not to even touch his tail incase he feels threatened and decides to do that. lol My brother had Degus when he was a kid and they did that too. It's so strange (yet handy) to be able to just grow a new body part!

• Like 1

I've been warned not to even touch his tail incase he feels threatened and decides to do that. lol My brother had Degus when he was a kid and they did that too. It's so strange (yet handy) to be able to just grow a new body part!

I confess....

I can't comment about what I'm thinking....

Edited by The Mule
  • Like 1

I sometimes delete TV shows off the Sky planner that Gary has recorded to watch by accident .. I pretend I don't know what happened...!! When I do it, I panic and see if I can catch a repeat of the same show I deleted, so I can record it again without him knowing

• Like 1

I confess I record shows, but cant watch them yet because Im still a season behind and hate to have the time travel feeling of missing what happened in between

I have a confession to make that's actually a little embarassing. When alot is going on and I feel like I'm wrapped up in drama or situations are becoming too important and clouding my judgement...... Here goes.. LOL

I TALK TO MYSELF ON PAPER. I mean I literally jot down whatever I want to ask about why things are or where I'm heading or whatever and without thought, quickly write down whatever. I have a Q&A session with myself, I guess you'd say. LOL

But it really helps when I need to know the most efficient route in life, straight up, with no sugar-coating, or pollution of my opinions. I get alot of absolute truth, this way.

• Like 3

I confess I once tried selling my brother on e-bay. I'm blind as a bat, and today I was in the living room of my apartment, making a fuss and trying to find my reading glasses for about 20 minutes before they just magically appeared on the top of my head. Woops.

• Like 1

I confess that I ate a piece of leftover cake for breakfast because I am too tired to make anything. It had pumpkin and cinnamon in it though along with cream cheese frosting so I think it was an acceptable breakfast food.

• Like 1

I have a confession to make that's actually a little embarassing. When alot is going on and I feel like I'm wrapped up in drama or situations are becoming too important and clouding my judgement...... Here goes.. LOL

I TALK TO MYSELF ON PAPER. I mean I literally jot down whatever I want to ask about why things are or where I'm heading or whatever and without thought, quickly write down whatever. I have a Q&A session with myself, I guess you'd say. LOL

But it really helps when I need to know the most efficient route in life, straight up, with no sugar-coating, or pollution of my opinions. I get alot of absolute truth, this way.

Wow...that's actually really smart...

I confess that I ate a piece of leftover cake for breakfast because I am too tired to make anything. It had pumpkin and cinnamon in it though along with cream cheese frosting so I think it was an acceptable breakfast food.

Hey, and pumpkins are a vegetable too right?! Way to go :P

I confess I have little to no 'filter', like a few months back I ran into this guy, we lived next-door to each other when we were 7 and he was always pulling my hair and being a jerk. Well when I bumped into him this last time he made some dumb joke about the fact that I was forced to take ballet as a little kid. I almost opened my mouth and said "What? You're STILL stupid?!" I'm amazed I didn't, but then again some people do grow up. And some are just fat-headed next-door neighbor boys who make jokes about a girl's tutu

It can't be any worse than eating pancakes or doughnuts lol I'm going with its totally acceptable :tsu:

• Like 1

I confess I've been trying to finish reading this book now for over a month but haven't been able to stay focused long enough to even finish a paragraph :no:

• Like 1

I confess now and then when I have absolutely nothing better to do and it's just a dead night, I'll drink and listen to some really depressing Elvis or Johnny Cash

• Like 1

Keep your hands on your own avatar :D:P

One time I got fed up with this guy I was chatting with in a bookstore. Complete stranger, but he'd been staring at my chest for the past 2 minutes straight so I tilted his chin up and told him "please stop staring at my breasts, you won't be meeting them."

• Like 2

I confess that I when I listen to certain I get depressed because of the mood they convey... I still listen to them though because they sound so nice.

• Like 1