Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-melting chocolate invented by Cadbury's

Still Waters

cheap chocolate does not melt the same or as quick and tastes powdery.....hope they dont follow that as a cream egg would never be the same x

Really depends on what it tastes like, I think. Some hard chocolate type candy is really good.

Less fat? No thankyou. I want the Whole Fat Choco Bar. The fatty-sugar-brain-stroke bar!!

If your gonna spoil yourself, you may aswell go all out xD

So are Brazil and India the hottest countries in the World?

The human body is 37.5c, unless in Brazil and India they differ from the rest of the World. This gives a whole new meaning to "s... ..... bricks"

If the climate in Brazil and India is hot, then how's the climate in Greece? Like Mars'? lol
  • Like 1

I wonder what they will add to this kind of chocolate...better be careful and search a bit about the preservatives added in it

If the climate in Brazil and India is hot, then how's the climate in Greece? Like Mars'? lol

Sorry to tell you this, but seems that Greece are not being offered the non melting chocolate, I reckon once you get out of the Euro and get back your own currency you may be in for a chance to nab a few crates. :yes:

peace.

Well, when that get's used in Snicker bars, I hope when I freeze them and eat them, that they won't break my teeth. :passifier:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Well, when that get's used in Snicker bars, I hope when I freeze them and eat them, that they won't break my teeth.

thats why i choose the ice cream version for that....lol
  • Like 1

Well, when that get's used in Snicker bars, I hope when I freeze them and eat them, that they won't break my teeth. :passifier:

grin_0.jpg

this guy used to do the snickers ads

• Like 2

Sorry to tell you this, but seems that Greece are not being offered the non melting chocolate, I reckon once you get out of the Euro and get back your own currency you may be in for a chance to nab a few crates. :yes:

peace.

I really hope, that we leave the Euro and get our own currency soon, but not because i want to taste that chocolate!! :P;) Edited by CuriousGreek
  • Like 1

I really hope, that we leave the Euro and get our own currency soon, but not because i want to taste that chocolate!! :P;)

Galaxy chocolate is far superior....lol
  • Like 1

Galaxy chocolate is far superior....lol

Agreed on that!! lol

Cadbury's Dairy Milk kicks Galaxy's backside in the Chocolate taste stakes...

Well, I guess it is just literally a matter of taste. :)

Cadbury's Dairy Milk kicks Galaxy's backside in the Chocolate taste stakes...

Well, I guess it is just literally a matter of taste. :)

oh perlease galaxy is far better to have the melt in your mouth feeling and tastes devine....women understand these things.... :P

• Like 1

far better to have the melt in your mouth feeling and tastes devine....women understand these things.... :P

I don't really know where to go with this without risking a ban. ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

i like snickers :D

me too, but i like my teeth better.

If you're chocolate has time to melt you're not doing it right :-p

I don't really know where to go with this without risking a ban. ;)

lol

let me know when they invent non-melting ice.

that would be useful

They already have, my room mate has a bunch of it in the freezer. Never tried it myself. I've always wanted to try some of those stainless steel ice cubes though.

Edited by BaneSilvermoon

Chocolate in a can is sure to follow.

Just like Cheez Whiz, how can that be real cheese if it doesn't have to be refrigerated?

It is all hyperreality. A fast food meal, meat, bun, is fake, most of it is corn syrup.

So are Brazil and India the hottest countries in the World?

The human body is 37.5c, unless in Brazil and India they differ from the rest of the World. This gives a whole new meaning to "s... ..... bricks"

:w00t: TOO RIGHT!!

Chocolate in a can is sure to follow.

Just like Cheez Whiz, how can that be real cheese if it doesn't have to be refrigerated?

It is all hyperreality. A fast food meal, meat, bun, is fake, most of it is corn syrup.

you can get chocolate in a tube like a toothpaste tube here my daughter loves it x

xm4igi.jpg

non melting chocolate..

Have fun digesting that...